Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (10 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Are we safe though? Can they find a way to take away the points again?
they can, but i doubt they would, I mean this would make a joke of the league in the world. Take away points, wait few months, give back, wait a few weeks and take away again. The league would have lost all the credibility in the eyes of most in the world. Doubt they are that stupid.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
they can, but i doubt they would, I mean this would make a joke of the league in the world. Take away points, wait few months, give back, wait a few weeks and take away again. The league would have lost all the credibility in the eyes of most in the world. Doubt they are that stupid.
If anything I'm of the belief they'll deduct points of some kind in the retrial and drag it for as long as they can because they can and they will. The league lost credibility a long time ago, figc and Italy doesn't care, Gravina still sits as cefrein's lap dog at the uefa toilet

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
This is pure politics. In politics when you fuck something up and someone makes it public you need to act like you did and like you really didn't do anything that bad. Easiest example is whatabouthism. Yeah you caught me fucking a secretary but remember when that guy from that other party fucked 2 secretaries 27 years ago? Now that's just wrong.

In this case, because those "judges" sitting in this false court are in reality simply sport politicians, they had to figure out a way to acknowledge that what happened was wrong but at the same time to not take the blame of "we fucked up". And it seems like the only way to do this was "yeah that sentence was wrong because of procedures, therefore we need to make it again". This gives them and the general population time to forget about the detail of the case and in 3-4 months when it finally ends it won't be as loud as it would now.

On the plus side - if my theory about this being a strictly political maneuver is right - in most political cases of such magnitude when the guilty party gets caught, like FIGC did, and it is now mostly common knowledge that they fucked up... when they get caught and manage to silence this thing out, or stretch it in time, they usually don't do the same mistake again in order to avoid awekening the uproar from the common folk, which would be even bigger this time around. This lets the political dildos survive and don't pay any price like resignations etc. and at the same time the original victim (Juventus) is too happy about this being over to follow through.

What I'm sayins is that in my opinion what will happen when it's said and done is 0 reduced points for this or next season and maybe a fine.
yeah this

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I don’t think it’s a great result.

They’ll just give us the initial -9 point penalty. And I think the only difference now is they’ll probably have to charge other teams that were involved too like Napoli, Sassuolo. Atalanta etc - all in a way to look unbiased towards us.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I continue to be amazed that no response like the one Barca came out with has occurred. Our leadership is pretty silent or "we're innocent" but no vehement denials, no strong worded protests or threats of lawsuits against journalists pushing a false narrative. Nothing.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
This is pure politics. In politics when you fuck something up and someone makes it public you need to act like you did and like you really didn't do anything that bad. Easiest example is whatabouthism. Yeah you caught me fucking a secretary but remember when that guy from that other party fucked 2 secretaries 27 years ago? Now that's just wrong.

In this case, because those "judges" sitting in this false court are in reality simply sport politicians, they had to figure out a way to acknowledge that what happened was wrong but at the same time to not take the blame of "we fucked up". And it seems like the only way to do this was "yeah that sentence was wrong because of procedures, therefore we need to make it again". This gives them and the general population time to forget about the detail of the case and in 3-4 months when it finally ends it won't be as loud as it would now.

On the plus side - if my theory about this being a strictly political maneuver is right - in most political cases of such magnitude when the guilty party gets caught, like FIGC did, and it is now mostly common knowledge that they fucked up... when they get caught and manage to silence this thing out, or stretch it in time, they usually don't do the same mistake again in order to avoid awekening the uproar from the common folk, which would be even bigger this time around. This lets the political dildos survive and don't pay any price like resignations etc. and at the same time the original victim (Juventus) is too happy about this being over to follow through.

What I'm sayins is that in my opinion what will happen when it's said and done is 0 reduced points for this or next season and maybe a fine.
Here's hoping you're right.

I'm still interested in this article 4 shit. If FIGC can't use that one that means no points deductions. Nobody has spoken about this yet though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)