Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (52 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
Still can’t believe this rollercoaster. The judges cleared us twice (iirc) of any wrongdoing when they used transfermarkt as source. Still somehow found a way to prosecute us; asked for 9 points, the judge gave 15. Nobody else got punished, our whole board had to leave. Meanwhile a video leaked of that Napoli judge who claimed to hate Juve. Fast forward to this week, the FIGC claims that the punishment was too hard and a lawyer of Napoli asks for two titels to be taken and handed to them.

It’s unbelievable and everything points towards discrimination. I’m still so angry

Fuck all of them seriously. The Serie A doesn’t deserves this club.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
The worst thing about all this is how deluded plastic premboy kids, who know absolutely nothing about the case, are flooding social media by calling this a product of corruption and an injustice to Milan and Inter, as if our season wasn't completely thrown off course by a penalty that should have never existed in the first place.
They're a bunch of retards and it fucks me off how Juve can't even be bothered to defend its name so that the fans get the brunt of the abuse instead.

- - - Updated - - -

the boss of the guy who made the report on RAI about farsopoli basically told him on live tv to never do that again.

lol

Let me guess Gravina sent death threats

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
just small minded idiots living in a country without consequences doing stuff they can get away with. not only they are incompetent, they hate juventus with a passion, so some collateral damage didn't really bother them. these people are mostly napoli, inda and roma fans, surely among the most frustrated of any calcio fan. and there is a crosshair on juve's back anyway because of the superleague being the biggest thorn in uefa's side, so fucking with us isn't really a crime, but deserves a medal these days. once in a lifetime opportunity (okay, twice with calciopoli)
There has to be deeper reasons for the constant onslaught and hate towards Jj. Like political/economic level. Old aristocratic family beefs. Something more than what we see. Bc otherwise this looks like football fans in positions of power waging war and breaking laws to do what it can to destroy the club.

I hope it's deeper than what we know/see.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
They're a bunch of retards and it fucks me off how Juve can't even be bothered to defend its name so that the fans get the brunt of the abuse instead.

- - - Updated - - -

Let me guess Gravina sent death threats
Gravina since being elected to UEFA VP by Ceferin has stepped us his game.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
What I always found funny is your average fan hates us because of Calciopoli & how allegedly corrupt we are

Ask those same average fans about football associations & fuck even their governments and they'll tell you that they're all corrupt and the criminals get away with everything.

How are we both the evil corrupt boogeyman & the club that got targeted by corrupt institutions?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
There has to be deeper reasons for the constant onslaught and hate towards Jj. Like political/economic level. Old aristocratic family beefs. Something more than what we see. Bc otherwise this looks like football fans in positions of power waging war and breaking laws to do what it can to destroy the club.

I hope it's deeper than what we know/see.
it's italy, football is a religion there. and every team will remember when they are beaten one way or another: fiorentina will hate us for the baggio case until forever, inda will re-watch the iuliano - ronaldo collision and will continue to be fully committed to their narrative, milan, napoli, roma lost countless of close scudetti vs juve, etc

and we won't ever forget calciopoli

so i understand fans. i don't mind fans who hate juventus. i do mind them getting offices that would require objectivity and impartiality. the system is fundamentally flawed and you can't fault jj for it

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
it's italy, football is a religion there. and every team will remember when they are beaten one way or another: fiorentina will hate us for the baggio case until forever, inda will re-watch the iuliano - ronaldo collision and will continue to be fully committed to their narrative, milan, napoli, roma lost countless of close scudetti vs juve, etc

so i understand fans. i don't mind fans who hate juventus. i do mind them getting offices that would require objectivity and impartiality. the system is fundamentally flawed and you can't fault jj for it
Are you aware of comparatives in other footballing countries? AFAIK it's disgustingly blatant in Italy.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

There’s also a lot of very long term resentment against the Agnelli family outside of football as industrial barons of the north. Rome, Naples, the southern parts of the country have a lot of resentment and hate towards the North.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)