Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (30 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Are you aware of comparatives in other footballing countries? AFAIK it's disgustingly blatant in Italy.
it is, that's my impression too

it's probably cultural. not an other european country takes football this seriously. there's not an other country since yugoslavia stopped existing where compatriots have a similar long running beef with each other than the italian south - north divide. and italy is traditionally a corrupt country, so it's more accepted to be biased and shit in your job than in sweden or denmark. and agnelli never were the people's people lol

it's sad and fascinating at the same time. if i wasn't emotionally invested in juve i'd probably be obsessed with calcio's dynamics. now i only want it to suffer and fail

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
There’s also a lot of very long term resentment against the Agnelli family outside of football as industrial barons of the north. Rome, Naples, the southern parts of the country have a lot of resentment and hate towards the North.
Paradoxically, Juventus are also quite popular in the South, mainly because of a "side effect" of the resentment and hate toward the North (read Milan). In the olden days when the Southern clubs were really lousy and looked down upon by the aristocracy in Milan, the Southerners sided with Juventus. True, the Agnelli's were the Kennedys of Italy, but somehow, they didn’t piss off the rest of Italy as much as Milanese did.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Maurizio Sarri: “The position of Juventus in the league? From a legal point of view I don't have enough knowledge to give an opinion. From a sporting point of view the league is rigged."
"For months there was a league standing, now it's different and it can change again. I hope that someone in the sporting justice has the good sense to resign."

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Maurizio Sarri: “The position of Juventus in the league? From a legal point of view I don't have enough knowledge to give an opinion. From a sporting point of view the league is rigged."
"For months there was a league standing, now it's different and it can change again. I hope that someone in the sporting justice has the good sense to resign."
I’m confused about his position tbh

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
sometimes maurice talks like a loser, sometimes he's a homophobe bigot old italian dude, and on rare occasions he's the embodiment of common sense. this is spot on.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
There’s also a lot of very long term resentment against the Agnelli family outside of football as industrial barons of the north. Rome, Naples, the southern parts of the country have a lot of resentment and hate towards the North.
It’s mainly due to the history of Italy itself. It was only united (in modern times) in 1861.

The rich north annexed the poor south in the process of uniting the country into a single nation-state now known as Italy.

Turin’s kingdom of Sardinia-Piedmont basically taking over Napoli (and their kingdom of the two Sicilies). It’s the main reason why Napoli fans hate us more than any other club from the north.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
It’s mainly due to the history of Italy itself. It was only united (in modern times) in 1861.

The rich north annexed the poor south in the process of uniting the country into a single nation-state now known as Italy.

Turin’s kingdom of Sardinia-Piedmont basically taking over Napoli (and their kingdom of the two Sicilies). It’s the main reason why Napoli fans hate us more than any other club from the north.
ok but these grandpas all dead. and the boomers will die soon so the old hatreds should die no?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Best thing sarri has ever said

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
you have to give sarri credit , he's not wrong and the time is coming for this league to be burned to the ground(sorry I like fire).Juventus will not plead guilty and will go to TAR that's what gravinter is scared about he
knows he doesn't have a leg to stand on, even giving our points back will hurt the figc because no proof of wrong doing was found also, the coni wants to put all seven trials together which the law does not allow, so going to the TAR will wipe this league out and all these fucks have been trying to do to this club, this is what Sergio Vessicchio is saying he's on youtube and he knows what he's talking about since the farse of 2006 if you understand italian he and claudio zuliani as well juventini through and through.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
There has to be deeper reasons for the constant onslaught and hate towards Jj. Like political/economic level. Old aristocratic family beefs. Something more than what we see. Bc otherwise this looks like football fans in positions of power waging war and breaking laws to do what it can to destroy the club.

I hope it's deeper than what we know/see.
Football is deeply political in Italy. Its a huge source of influence and status because of how popular and pervasive it is in the culture. There's a reason all the big clubs were owned by huge business tycoons and politicians. Berlusconi was owner and prime minister at the same time for reasons beyond his enjoyment of it a sport. There's a reason the Qatari and Saudi states are that heavily invested in European football too and its not because football clubs are great profitable businesses.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
What I always found funny is your average fan hates us because of Calciopoli & how allegedly corrupt we are

Ask those same average fans about football associations & fuck even their governments and they'll tell you that they're all corrupt and the criminals get away with everything.

How are we both the evil corrupt boogeyman & the club that got targeted by corrupt institutions?
TBH, I'm more than a bit tired of the Champions League final, which typically goes by its informal title: the Petro Despot Cup.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)