Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (39 Viewers)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Are we safe though? Can they find a way to take away the points again?
The takeaway here is they can literally do whatever they want.

The only thing that turned the tide was the public outcry gained some momentum. They'll be back to test the waters again. Because our international reputation is utterly shite it won't take much for them to feel they have enough to have another go at us.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 2, 2006
I continue to be amazed that no response like the one Barca came out with has occurred. Our leadership is pretty silent or "we're innocent" but no vehement denials, no strong worded protests or threats of lawsuits against journalists pushing a false narrative. Nothing.
Because the folk replaced the previous board are john elkann's sock puppets and he wanted andrea gone.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
The reasons will be more important than the ruling device itself, because it will be understood if the contestation of Article 4 has been admitted. Without Article 4 in place, the sanction can only be a fine and not a penalty. [Riccardo Meloni]
that's a lifeline. if that's true then today's ruling is indeed a potential win, but not for the reasons that were mentioned earlier @Seven

Last edited:

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
they can, but i doubt they would, I mean this would make a joke of the league in the world. Take away points, wait few months, give back, wait a few weeks and take away again. The league would have lost all the credibility in the eyes of most in the world. Doubt they are that stupid.
This is the same league that was stupid enough to shoot itself in the foot and completely obliterate its reputation as the best in football through its fabrication of calciopoli. And for what? Pure jealousy of Juventus. It has never recovered since. Don't put it past them to tank their credibility any further. They will do anything to bring down this club even if it means dragging themselves into the pit as well.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
that's a lifeline. if that's true then today's ruling is indeed a potential win, but not for the reasons that were mentioned earlier @Seven
Football Italia has also mentioned the same thing
The verdict asks that the Federal Court of Appeal “renew its evaluation, especially, with regards to the causal effect of individual administrators, providing adequate motivation and taking that into account for the sanction given to the club Juventus FC.”

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
Good we have the points back, bad they did took that from us before a verdict.
I would as Juventus to put a demand(to media) that they shouldnt condemn before a fail is called.
The lost of prestige is something that is not tangible but real.

Aug 2, 2005
What does that mean?
@radekas

This is pure politics. In politics when you fuck something up and someone makes it public you need to act like you did and like you really didn't do anything that bad. Easiest example is whatabouthism. Yeah you caught me fucking a secretary but remember when that guy from that other party fucked 2 secretaries 27 years ago? Now that's just wrong.

In this case, because those "judges" sitting in this false court are in reality simply sport politicians, they had to figure out a way to acknowledge that what happened was wrong but at the same time to not take the blame of "we fucked up". And it seems like the only way to do this was "yeah that sentence was wrong because of procedures, therefore we need to make it again". This gives them and the general population time to forget about the detail of the case and in 3-4 months when it finally ends it won't be as loud as it would now.

On the plus side - if my theory about this being a strictly political maneuver is right - in most political cases of such magnitude when the guilty party gets caught, like FIGC did, and it is now mostly common knowledge that they fucked up... when they get caught and manage to silence this thing out, or stretch it in time, they usually don't do the same mistake again in order to avoid awekening the uproar from the common folk, which would be even bigger this time around. This lets the political dildos survive and don't pay any price like resignations etc. and at the same time the original victim (Juventus) is too happy about this being over to follow through.

What I'm sayins is that in my opinion what will happen when it's said and done is 0 reduced points for this or next season and maybe a fine.

Again

This is pure politics. In politics when you fuck something up and someone makes it public you need to act like you did and like you really didn't do anything that bad. Easiest example is whatabouthism. Yeah you caught me fucking a secretary but remember when that guy from that other party fucked 2 secretaries 27 years ago? Now that's just wrong.

In this case, because those "judges" sitting in this false court are in reality simply sport politicians, they had to figure out a way to acknowledge that what happened was wrong but at the same time to not take the blame of "we fucked up". And it seems like the only way to do this was "yeah that sentence was wrong because of procedures, therefore we need to make it again". This gives them and the general population time to forget about the detail of the case and in 3-4 months when it finally ends it won't be as loud as it would now.

On the plus side - if my theory about this being a strictly political maneuver is right - in most political cases of such magnitude when the guilty party gets caught, like FIGC did, and it is now mostly common knowledge that they fucked up... when they get caught and manage to silence this thing out, or stretch it in time, they usually don't do the same mistake again in order to avoid awekening the uproar from the common folk, which would be even bigger this time around. This lets the political dildos survive and don't pay any price like resignations etc. and at the same time the original victim (Juventus) is too happy about this being over to follow through.

What I'm sayins is that in my opinion what will happen when it's said and done is 0 reduced points for this or next season and maybe a fine.

Again

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The worst thing about all this is how deluded plastic premboy kids, who know absolutely nothing about the case, are flooding social media by calling this a product of corruption and an injustice to Milan and Inter, as if our season wasn't completely thrown off course by a penalty that should have never existed in the first place.
Juventus made it clear from day one that any ruling during the season would be a problem for other teams as well, because this exact scenario could happen. The sentiment was echoed by these other teams. No one wanted this.

I will never understand why they chose to go ahead anyway.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
CONI going to do a reveal by announcing Gatti as a substitute mid-match with a + or - in front of his jersey number.

it will be like a baby gender reveal, but with point deductions. But still the same fires and explosions that take out 20 people.
CONI forgot to add the "+" last night.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I will never understand why they chose to go ahead anyway.
just small minded idiots living in a country without consequences doing stuff they can get away with. not only they are incompetent, they hate juventus with a passion, so some collateral damage didn't really bother them. these people are mostly napoli, inda and roma fans, surely among the most frustrated of any calcio fan. and there is a crosshair on juve's back anyway because of the superleague being the biggest thorn in uefa's side, so fucking with us isn't really a crime, but deserves a medal these days. once in a lifetime opportunity (okay, twice with calciopoli)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)