Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (31 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Except take it in the ass like we know how.
Was talking more about us as fans not having much else to do otherwise other than to hope that the club will eventually hit back appropriately, but case in point to what you mentioned, yes, that’s quite likely to happen if they don’t take proper action.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The verdict asks that the Federal Court of Appeal “renew its evaluation, especially, with regards to the causal effect of individual administrators, providing adequate motivation and taking that into account for the sanction given to the club Juventus FC.”

Berni99

Mar 30, 2014
So we are third now.. I still dont understand the logic of a new trial - Either you have evidence or you dont. If you dont have evidence dont sue.. simple as that. Not even talking about the unwritten rule.
Exactly, so i'm not worried about the new trial, we should be safe this season, also the next season, f*** FIGC

dbochev

Aug 27, 2010
Can someone dumb it down for me? We get 15 points back and at the end of the season we await a new verdict which may be points, disqualification of euro tournaments, etc?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
they'll say yes and adjust the point to put us out of the CL.

burn this whole shit down.
The reasons will be more important than the ruling device itself, because it will be understood if the contestation of Article 4 has been admitted. Without Article 4 in place, the sanction can only be a fine and not a penalty. [Riccardo Meloni]

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
This is pure politics. In politics when you fuck something up and someone makes it public you need to act like you did and like you really didn't do anything that bad. Easiest example is whatabouthism. Yeah you caught me fucking a secretary but remember when that guy from that other party fucked 2 secretaries 27 years ago? Now that's just wrong.

In this case, because those "judges" sitting in this false court are in reality simply sport politicians, they had to figure out a way to acknowledge that what happened was wrong but at the same time to not take the blame of "we fucked up". And it seems like the only way to do this was "yeah that sentence was wrong because of procedures, therefore we need to make it again". This gives them and the general population time to forget about the detail of the case and in 3-4 months when it finally ends it won't be as loud as it would now.

On the plus side - if my theory about this being a strictly political maneuver is right - in most political cases of such magnitude when the guilty party gets caught, like FIGC did, and it is now mostly common knowledge that they fucked up... when they get caught and manage to silence this thing out, or stretch it in time, they usually don't do the same mistake again in order to avoid awekening the uproar from the common folk, which would be even bigger this time around. This lets the political dildos survive and don't pay any price like resignations etc. and at the same time the original victim (Juventus) is too happy about this being over to follow through.

What I'm sayins is that in my opinion what will happen when it's said and done is 0 reduced points for this or next season and maybe a fine.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
The worst thing about all this is how deluded plastic premboy kids, who know absolutely nothing about the case, are flooding social media by calling this a product of corruption and an injustice to Milan and Inter, as if our season wasn't completely thrown off course by a penalty that should have never existed in the first place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)