Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (32 Viewers)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The Federal Court of Appeals will reformulate the sentence within a month.(Giovanni albanese)

- - - Updated - - -

There is likelihood of lesser points penalty in the region of -6 to -9 being applicable. (Tuttojuve)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
There is confusion as to why the FIGC imposed a 15-point penalty when its own prosecutor Giuseppe Chinè only requested nine points in January.Also new points penalty might become applicable for the next season.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The indiscretions on the new request for penalty points for Juventus speak of 9 points for it to be an afflictive penalty, modulated according to the accusation with the same criteria as the request for 15 points. Everything will be decided in the Court of Appeal.
[ @marcoconterio)

Oct 23, 2011
If we don’t burn that court down we are the biggest wankers in sports and deserve everything that happens to us. When will this club learn that playing by the rules doesn’t work in Italy. Go public, on social media, in newspapers, the same way the other clubs do and push for equality and justice.

this is 2nd biggest farce in sports I’ve witnessed.

I don’t know why I’m even bothering at this point, this has way too big of an impact on my mental wellbeing.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Then we wonder why this shitty league fell behind and the distance keeps increasing.

And no, a one-off with Milanese trannies in CL semis won't make up for it. As things stand, neither will play in CL next season which is a killer for any club's project in Sorry A.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 26)