Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (79 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Honest intention lololol
What a load of horseshit.
also "magnitude of the judgement"

it took 2 minutes and a coffee break for the figc judges to formulate the original, nonsense sentence. that fact alone should be enough to cancel the penalty and tell them (and chiné) to do their job seriously the next time

and the team should prepare for an important match without thinking on anything else but the match, right? lol

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
The honest intention of the College of Sports Warranty of CONI would remain to communicate the sentence tonight, but in the worst case scenario this communication could be pushed to tomorrow morning due to the magnitude of the judgement.

(@aroundjuventus)
Hahahahahaha literally it takes them longer to come up with an excuse than it has to sentence us

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So 18:00 UK time they say. Ridiculous. They should give us those 15 back and add 15 more for damages.

- - - Updated - - -

I really don’t understand our silence. Any other self-respecting club would probably have come out swinging.
I dont know. Maybe its time and maybe the right time is after we get the points back (considering the judge is sane).

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
So 18:00 UK time they say. Ridiculous. They should give us those 15 back and add 15 more for damages.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont know. Maybe its time and maybe the right time is after we get the points back (considering the judge is sane).
18:00 is the new 13:00

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Funny thing is people like AA are doing more to counter sue people like journalists for slander right now than our current owners

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
also "magnitude of the judgement"

it took 2 minutes and a coffee break for the figc judges to formulate the original, nonsense sentence. that fact alone should be enough to cancel the penalty and tell them (and chiné) to do their job seriously the next time

and the team should prepare for an important match without thinking on anything else but the match, right? lol
Unless it means they want to relegate us to Lega Pro

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
not sure why you would wait around expecting anything. They'll probably not give us a thing back
It depends on how you look at it:
We wont get the appeal rejected so it means we either get the 15pts temporarily until the new trial or we get it for good. Either way for now they should be back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)