Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (24 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
'Calciopoli a bluff, Inter-Juve in 98…’ | Football Italia

Former FIGC chief Franco Carraro suggests Calciopoli was a bluff and admits “I had doubts over Juventus-Inter in 1998.”

Carraro was in charge of the Italian football during the Calciopoli scandal, which resulted in his resignation and Juve demoted to Serie B after they were found guilty of manipulating the designation of referees.

However, the 77-year-old hinted the bigger scandal was Ronaldo famously not being awarded a penalty when Inter played Juve for the Scudetto towards the end of the 1997-98 season.

“Luciano Moggi liked being called Lucky Luciano,” he told Corriere della Sera.

“He liked that Juve’s victories were partly linked to his ability to find players and way of influencing referees.

“Did he really influence them? He never succeeded in illicitly winning a title with Juventus.

“The only game that I had any doubts over was Juve-Inter, with that penalty not given to Ronaldo in 1998.”

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Carraro: 'Rossi deserves credit’
By Football Italia staff

Franco Carraro slightly walks back his Calciopoli comments, but says “it was a mistake” to award Inter the 2006 Scudetto.

Carraro was head of the FIGC when the Calciopoli scandal broke, with Guido Rossi taking over as extraordinary commissioner after his resignation.

The scandal saw Juventus found guilty of influencing the designation of referees, with Milan, Fiorentina and Lazio also found guilty of transgressions.

Juve were relegated to Serie B and stripped of the 2005 and 2006 Scudetti, with the latter being awarded to the Nerazzurri.

That proved a controversial decision, and the Bianconeri continue to count those titles in their history books, claiming to have won 35 Scudetti, rather than the official total of 33.

Carraro claimed yesterday that “Juve would have won anyway”, but he struck a slightly more nuanced tone when speaking to La Repubblica today.

“Guido Rossi deserves a great deal of credit, and he handled Calciopoli well,” the former FIGC head said.

“It was quick and timely, it allowed the league to start on time and the Italian sides to enter the European cups.

“He was a surgeon on the battlefield. He had to operate urgently, he took some things away - perhaps too much - but he got a body that everyone thought was dying back on its feet.

“I think it was an error though to assign the 2006 Scudetto to Inter. It was a very heavy choice, because a month afterward Rossi went to be Telecom Italia [the company which recorded the wiretaps] President for the second time, whose major shareholder was Marco Tronchetti Provera, the Inter vice-President.

“I don’t think Rossi acted in bad faith, it’s just how it looked.

Carraro was involved in the Calciopoli scandal as he was recorded seemingly influencing which referee would be assigned to Chievo-Lazio.

The President was heard telling referee designator Paolo Bergamo to “give Lazio a hand”, and was also accused of influencing the designation of the referee for Roma-Juventus in April 2005.

The initial sporting trial banned Carraro for four years and six months, but this was later reduced to an €80,000 fine.

In May 2009 he was acquitted of sporting fraud by the criminal courts.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
The hate is gonna growing again... I can feel it, let's wait a couple of years and we are gonna see conspiracy threats with a fan tweet as only evidence, you would see

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Del Piero: Calciopoli an 'atomic bomb’
By Football Italia staff

Alessandro Del Piero has described Calciopoli as “an atomic bomb”, the effects of which are still being felt in Italian football.

Juve were infamously demoted to Serie B for their role in the refereeing scandal 10 years ao, but Del Piero claimed it also led to football in Italy 'collapsing’ and other countries moving ahead.

“It was like an atomic bomb: our football broke down,” the former Bianconeri attacker told Gazzetta dello Sport.

“I’m not just talking about Juve. After that, the great champions went abroad and the other countries have grown exponentially:

“The Premier League has exploded thanks to its skill in managing its various brands around the world, as well as the shrewd distribution of its TV rights.

“Real and Barcelona have also moved forward with their respective corporate policies, Germany has completed the route it begun, when it was awarded the 2006 World Cup, and even big foreign investors have arrived in France to transform clubs like PSG and Monaco.

“Italy, on the other hand, collapsed, but Juve started coming back up and Napoli are on an important journey.”

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Italy lost all credibility with the way they ve handled Juve And foreign investors. Italy lost hope, made a lot of compromises and the new generations are not as good as they used to. By the way they manipulating VAR now and the way they handled the NT disqualification, i can see them go even worse, before it starts getting any better...

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Cauet: 'Inter Scudetto with VAR'
By Football Italia staff

Benoit Cauet believes Inter “would have won the Scudetto in 1998 if there had been VAR” following their controversial loss to Juventus. The contentious campaign remains famous for one moment in Turin, when Mark Iuliano appeared to body-check Ronaldo in the box and the referee waved play on, with Juve earning a penalty on the counter moments later. Alessandro Del Piero missed that spot-kick, but it remains an incident that was recalled many times during the Calciopoli scandal.

“We would’ve won the Scudetto with Inter if there had been VAR in 1998,” former midfielder Cauet told Radio Kiss Kiss Napoli. “There were shocking incidents that season that the whole world was able to see. I still don’t know how it’s possible that penalty for the Ronaldo-Iuliano contact was not given.”

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You know how schicky a player you are when you have to play in Bulgaria at the end of your career... :lol::lol::lol: Jeez, what a loser that cnut was/is...

Anyway, all those loser coments remind me of some other loser coments, coming from purple rat town about the stolen title in the early 80`s, where a mediocre Fiorentina team couldnt keep up and eventually shat in their pants and failed to win their match so they blamed us for winning ours and the Scudetto... :lol::lol::lol:

Jul 2, 2006
Cauet: 'If my aunt had balls, she would be my uncle'

Benoit Cauet believes Javier Zanetti is selling horse meat in his restaurant in Milano. ''There were shocking incidents throughout club history that the whole world was able to see. I still don't know how it's possible that Massimo Moratti was not considered an alien life form.'' former midfielder Cauet told Radio Kiss Piss Napoli.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)