Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (27 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Former Juventus director Luciano Moggi is celebrating after winning a legal battle, as it’s ruled ex-Inter President Giacinto Facchetti was “lobbying referees.”

The Calciopoli scandal of 2006 saw Juve demoted to Serie B, while Milan, Lazio, Fiorentina, Reggina and Arezzo were also penalised.

Juventus were stripped of two Serie A titles, but while the 2004-05 Scudetto went unassigned, the 2005-06 edition was handed to Inter – the next club down the standings without a penalty.

Moggi was sued by Gianfelice Facchetti, the son of deceased former Inter President Giacinto Facchetti, for defamation after claims the Nerazzurri chief had lobbied referees during the same period.

Disgraced official Moggi is today crowing in his column in Libero newspaper that he won his legal battle with Gianfelice Facchetti, as the judges agreed with the first degree ruling that Inter had been “lobbying referees.”

Moggi noted “no newspapers covered the news, and yet this sentence is worth as much as the Tribunal in Naples, where at the time of Calciopoli Inter were wilfully left out of the investigation because Major Auricchio explicitly stated to an assistant that he was not interested in Inter.”

The Nerazzurri and specifically Facchetti were also found to have lobbied referees in another FIGC investigation in 2011, but no further action could be taken because the statute of limitations had already expired.

Giacinto Facchetti died in September 2006 after a long illness.

Prototype

Oct 22, 2009
Milan was accused for same stuff, and nobody even mention them, not even punished like that scandal never happened.

Years goes by and information about this screwjob just popping up.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Well. I just hope it's gonna help us somehow with that trial for a compensation which is still active but dragging on for way too long now.

After these news that coming out to the light of day, I keep remembering Moggi's words ''We are all either guilty or innocent''. Seems to be righter than I ever thought.

Prototype

Oct 22, 2009
Their excuse was that Meani wasn't really employed by them. LOL
That's all they have left, some lame dumbass excuses. But karma is bitch, we already bring anhilation to the league with brutal dominance.

It's only matter of time, when clear our name and restore those lost scudetto's.

Financially this set us back like 10 years. And that what bugs me the most. I took a lot of time to understand that we can't actually buy Xabi Alonso's, but all kinds Poulsens :sergio:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I do believe the 90s doping scandal was real though. Everybody were doing it.
Not the illegal stuff though IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

That's all they have left, some lame dumbass excuses. But karma is bitch, we already bring anhilation to the league with brutal dominance.

It's only matter of time, when clear our name and restore those lost scudetto's.

Financially this set us back like 10 years. And that what bugs me the most. I took a lot of time to understand that we can't actually buy Xabi Alonso's, but all kinds Poulsens :sergio:
:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)