Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (14 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Nothing will happen. We won’t get Scudetti back or any compensation. And fans in Italy (and around the world) will still call us ladri and cheats. Fuck all of them. This is why I will never get bored of us winning and humiliating our “rivals” in this god-forsaken hellhole of a country.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Does statute of limitation still rule out any actions against Inda? If they won't give us our scudetti or money I'd take Inda relegated or having a 30 points deduction

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
What is sure is that somehow fate is hammring those 2 milan teams hardcore.

While we are dominant, both teams have been sold and are a mockery of their former self. The best of it is that theres no signs of improvement on the horizon for them, in fact their futures looks dire to say the least.

True, we were not able to win our lost scudettos, pride or money.... But the price they are paying is way worse that what happened to us... because theres a great chance both teams will never return to their former glory, while we are as strong as ever.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Nothing will happen. We won’t get Scudetti back or any compensation. And fans in Italy (and around the world) will still call us ladri and cheats. Fuck all of them. This is why I will never get bored of us winning and humiliating our “rivals” in this god-forsaken hellhole of a country.
And this is why losing the title to Napoli this season will enhance this image, it will magnify it at least a hundred times and will forever follow us. The first year VAR was introduced Juve could not win the title, 1 + 1

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
And this is why losing the title to Napoli this season will enhance this image, it will magnify it at least a hundred times and will forever follow us. The first year VAR was introduced Juve could not win the title, 1 + 1
Absolutely, this year's title is crucial in that regard.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Absolutely, this year's title is crucial in that regard.
And because of this we will not win it, nothing to do with which team deserves it more, which team is better, which team put the right mind into it, only because we fans have to suffer with these comments for as long as we are living and supporting Juve.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
And because of this we will not win it, nothing to do with which team deserves it more, which team is better, which team put the right mind into it, only because we fans have to suffer with these comments for as long as we are living and supporting Juve.
it would be so Juve not to win this year out of all :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)