Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (42 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Montezemolo: "Alla Juve controvoglia, fui costretto dall'Avvocato"

MILANO, 31 agosto 2017 - Luca Cordero di Montezemolo alla Gazzetta dello Sport: "Cancellare un anno dalla mia vita sportiva? Quello trascorso alla Juventus. Ci andai controvoglia, costretto dall’Avvocato. Le critiche per Italia 90? Fu il primo Mondiale dell’era moderna. Lo scrivono anche oggi in Germania. Gli errori sugli stadi non erano colpa nostra".

Fonte: GdS
+ the fact he told Elkann not to go to TAR and defend Juve...

FUCK HIM

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Not exactly calciopoli but what does this guy want?
'VAR didn’t see penalties vs Juve…’

Udinese President Giampaolo Pozzo sarcastically claims VAR has been a positive experience due to “the penalties against Juventus that it hasn’t seen.”

Video assistant referees have made a mixed debut in Serie A, with the technology already coming under scrutiny in the opening rounds of the season, and Pozzo did not pull any punches in his assessment.

“VAR needs to be refined, but I’m happy with it,” he told Telefriuli.

“What’s been seen so far has been positive, like the penalties against Juve that it hasn’t seen.

“It’s something that reassures and calms us. I’ve had 33 tough years, but now I feel reassured…”

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Not exactly calciopoli but what does this guy want?
‘VAR didn’t see penalties vs Juve…’

Udinese President Giampaolo Pozzo sarcastically claims VAR has been a positive experience due to “the penalties against Juventus that it hasn’t seen.”

Video assistant referees have made a mixed debut in Serie A, with the technology already coming under scrutiny in the opening rounds of the season, and Pozzo did not pull any punches in his assessment.

“VAR needs to be refined, but I’m happy with it,” he told Telefriuli.

“What’s been seen so far has been positive, like the penalties against Juve that it hasn’t seen.

“It’s something that reassures and calms us. I’ve had 33 tough years, but now I feel reassured…”
When is this shit gonna stop? Even when we are the front runners in football and implement technology to help refs, we still have these shitheads like Pozzo who "joke" about how we keep getting favours from officials.

I wonder if the other clubs in Serie A, will ever come to terms with the fact, that we are the ONLY appealing thing left in this - otherwise mediocre - league.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
From Benfica TV

:sergio:
How the fuck did Marseille beat us? We were revoked 2 titles and relegated, they only had 1 title revoked :andy2:

On a serious note:
"The French Division 1 title was offered to Paris Saint-Germain who refused it, and so no team is classed as winning the title that season."
Even PSG have more class than Inter :rofl:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Moratti: 'Calciopoli not reparations'
By Football Italia staff

Massimo Moratti insists Inter were “not given reparations for anything” in the Calciopoli scandal. “They just made it possible for us to win.”

The chaos erupted in Italian football in the summer of 2006, when intercepted phone calls from then-Juventus director general Luciano Moggi – among many others :howler: – prompted a rapid trial.

“It’s a euphemism to suggest there were 'strange incidents’ at that time, but we were not given reparations for anything,” former Inter President Moratti told Sportitalia.

“They just put us in the conditions that made it possible for us to win a Serie A title.”

Juve saw the 2014-15 and 2015-16 Serie A titles :lol: stripped and were demoted to Serie B, but while the earlier Scudetto went unassigned, the 2016 edition was handed to third-placed Inter.

This was because Milan, who finished second that year, were docked points too.

That sea change in calcio sparked an Inter era, concluding in the 2010 Treble under Jose Mourinho.

“Mourinho is a superprofessional. He loves football and has a very particular personality. The first memory that comes to mind is the Diego Milito brace and the fact we started the Final with the confidence we’d win it. That was thanks to Mourinho and what he transmitted to the lads.”

Moratti sold his shares in Inter first to Erick Thohir, then to Suning Group.

“I think the way clubs are run now means there’s no more room for families to lead a top side. Mind you, I didn’t think I’d buy Inter after my father’s time, so you can never know.”

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
It's a European competition, of course we're second
:lol: :tup:

How the fuck did Marseille beat us? We were revoked 2 titles and relegated, they only had 1 title revoked :andy2:

On a serious note:
"The French Division 1 title was offered to Paris Saint-Germain who refused it, and so no team is classed as winning the title that season."
Even PSG have more class than Inter :rofl:
Trololol. :rofl:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Cordoba: 'Inter robbed in 2002’
By Football Italia staff

Ivan Cordoba admits Inter slipped up on May 5, 2002 but “if it weren’t for other incidents it’d have been a different story”.

The Nerazzurri went into the final day of the 2001-02 season holding a one point lead over Juventus, and two points on champions Roma.

However, Hector Cuper’s side went down 4-2 at the Stadio Olimpico to hand the title to Juventus in Ronaldo’s last game for the club.

It was widely viewed as a case of Inter having bottled it, but Cordoba believes the Calciopoli scandal which broke four years later offers other interpretations.

“We messed up on May 5, even if in my head there’s a problem,” the former centre-back told Premium Sport.

“The memory is refreshed, not with things we didn’t see but successive incidents backed-up by facts.

“Meanwhile there was Udinese-Juventus. After that game one of my international teammates came to me and told me that four starters were sent to the stands for no reason.

“I don’t want to call out a Coach, but you understand that incident was like so many others.

“We didn’t win because we didn’t have the power to win. It was in our hands. But if there had been no other incidents it would have been a different story.”

Cordoba then went on to discuss the Calciopoli scandal, which saw Juve relegated to Serie B and Inter controversially awarded the 2005-06 title.

Milan, Lazio, Fiorentina and Reggina were also punished in the scandal.

“It seems that because it was Inter who triggered such a thing that they must then be guilty for a tragedy of Italian football.

“What happened in those years should be a source of shame for all of Italian football, for what those people did to Italian football.

“Knowing that you’re going to see a game and others already know how it’s going to end is something that can’t exist.

“We can’t forget about it, or people will go back to doing the same things. You have to remember it and talk about it, because if it doesn’t exist then you can pretend it never existed.

“It happened here, and how.”

In 2011, Inter were accused by prosecutor Stefano Palazzi of having attempted to influence referees during the Calciopoli era, but no trial could be brought as the statute of limitations had expired.

President Massimo Moratti denied all of the claims, calling the prosecutor’s allegations “offensive, grave, and stupid.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)