Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (16 Viewers)

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Our ultras have this song:

“Morto peppino,morto facchetti,anche moratti presto morirà,canteremo solo se Guido Rossi morirà!!”

That means: "Peppino died, Facchetti died, also Moratti will die soon, we will only sing if Guido Rossi died."

It's time to sing, motherfuckers!

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
That man caused myself and alot of other Juve fans so much pain for many years. I have no sympathy for him. He died old and rich. Baddass is right fuck him

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I dont know hate isnt our way or atleast when an enemy dies. I wont give my condolence but I wont celebrate either. Taking the middle path on this one.
I'd desecrate my ennemies grave by digging them out of the ground, open their coffin urinate on them. Then leave it open for crows and vultures to eat his remains. Fuck, I might just check out what's the deal with necrophilia.

- - - Updated - - -

send tape to his famly after.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
:agree: not going to celebrate the death of someone over a dporting rivalry
its not about sporting rivalry, he was downright bent and corrupt who had one single agenda in mind and that was to bring us down regardless of the facts, he showed blatant disregard to us, the club just to see his club (inter) get all the credit for it. Our club and we as fans had been dragged through mud for years because of this cunt, and even to this day we are shamed as cheats. Fuck this cunt, his family, friends and anyone who associated themselves with this turd, i hope they follow the same fate soon

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
its not about sporting rivalry, he was downright bent and corrupt who had one single agenda in mind and that was to bring us down regardless of the facts, he showed blatant disregard to us, the club just to see his club (inter) get all the credit for it. Our club and we as fans had been dragged through mud for years because of this cunt, and even to this day we are shamed as cheats. Fuck this cunt, his family, friends and anyone who associated themselves with this turd, i hope they follow the same fate soon
Is Vidal celebrating this too? What did Marcelo say?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)