Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (23 Viewers)

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Are you guys pussy or what, ex merda alone is not enough

Practically the whole world was responsible, from italians, europeans, figc, italian government, uefa, european government, fifa, un, every single one of them involved!

Fuck them all!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Come on guys, celebrating death is extremely low.
Celebrating death is something that should be reserved for when people like Hitler or Stalin die. People who have brought so much pain in the world that it is truly a very good thing they are gone.

Guido Rossi was just your run-off-the-mill asshole.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Celebrating death is something that should be reserved for when people like Hitler or Stalin die. People who have brought so much pain in the world that it is truly a very good thing they are gone.

the guy was 86. I'd agree with you if he passed away tragically young, but at 86 his last thought probably was "phew.. thought this would never end!"

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
the guy was 86. I'd agree with you if he passed away tragically young, but at 86 his last thought probably was "phew.. thought this would never end!"
It's not like I am saddened by the news or anything. Just feels weird rejoicing. Like I said, dude was an asshole though, so fuck him.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

In general I'd say it's fair to celebrate the death of someone when that death stops someone from doing more harm to other people (like Stalin or someone running amok).

Celebrating purely out of a feeling of revenge will always be questionable to me, although it would probably be a different case if it was someone who had seriously hurt me or my close ones, which has fortunately not been the case so far.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Glad that piece of shit is dead, now for Moratti to meet his maker.
Add palazzi to that list

- - - Updated - - -

visionary? he was down right corrupted I bet he didn't imagine seeing Juve bounce back and winning 6 straight titles whilst inda with all their millions are back to where they were buying big and underachieving. VISION RIGHT THERE!

its a shame that other piece of shit facchetti died before hand, still at least he is in hell

- - - Updated - - -

Guido Rossi was a disgusting man who made a lot of people lose their jobs.

I honestly feel no sympathy for someone who has no problem with disgracing other people's lives.
Just remember had Pessotto actually died, would some here be so sympathetic towards rossi's death?

Losing jobs was one thing but he caused people to go through a state of depression and possible death

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)