Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (66 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Of the 16 refs involved Only De Santis was sentenced and that was for a non Juve game

:rndh:
I think there's still one left for Juve games, Racalbuto.

btw, some wiretaps from a different case INFRONT have wiretaps on Galliani and Lotito. Juve not involved and that's why you don't read it on the front page of Italian papers.

basically it's Galliani, Lotito and others wanting to control Serie A.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

btw, some wiretaps from a different case INFRONT have wiretaps on Galliani and Lotito. Juve not involved and that's why you don't read it on the front page of Italian papers.

Basically, I'ts all about juve.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

This came up originally a couple of years ago, didn't it? Wasn't Preziosi involved?

Apr 29, 2006
It really feels like divine intervention what is happening to these Milanese clubs. Just saw Inter are losing to a demoralized Sassuolo 1-0... "They have become the perfect failure." -JR Ewing

Whatever they do they manage to embarrass themselves even more and I bet my ass the proud Chinese owners of prInter won't stand long for that. They must have won their money on the lottery or were blackmailed into buying this so called football club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)