Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (16 Viewers)

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
I hope we get 20 league titles in a row, and lets face it the advantage we have with the stadium we realistically cannot be stopped until the end of the decade. We can only stop ourselves

Diego

Aug 30, 2005
at his age and with what he has had to suffer these 9 years? the question ought to be, does he want to return to football? the answer most likely going to be no
I would not be so sure about that. I think he looks fit. If he made 330 phonecalls a day in 2005, maybe he can do with 150 now :scarf:.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Now let's lodge an application to European Court. We have nothing to lose. The least we can achieve is to ensure nothing likes this ever happens again.
Which European Court? And how? As far as I know Juventus were not directly involved in this trial. This will impact the question whether or not we are to be granted damages, but are they not seperate trials? The media coverage on this has been shaky at best.. Why is no one explaining who is who and what procedure we are actually in?

Also, why is there no Juventus lawyer to point out where we stand? Why is all of this so hidden?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
everyone knows the Juve lawyers are twisted crooks too, just look at how they fucked Conte over into accepting a plea bargain
That made sense from the club's point of view though.

What I don't understand is why no one is fighting for us in the media. This whole case is slowly unravelling, yet no one is pointing out the obvious: that maybe, just maybe, Juventus were wrongly relegated and made to suffer for years.

Why are we not doing this? Surely we are trying to strike a deal with the FIGC?

Aug 26, 2014
Which European Court? And how? As far as I know Juventus were not directly involved in this trial. This will impact the question whether or not we are to be granted damages, but are they not seperate trials? The media coverage on this has been shaky at best.. Why is no one explaining who is who and what procedure we are actually in?

Also, why is there no Juventus lawyer to point out where we stand? Why is all of this so hidden?
We can now sue them for damages because all the judges "connected" to Juve back then were acquitted. Not like we gonna win anything back or they pay us the 444 million. We need to clear our name and maybe pursuing them in European court is a step in that direction.

- - - Updated - - -

Friends just sent me some links of websites around the world reporting our name has been cleared.
Can you post the links i want to read them.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Juve were cleared in the last(or second to last) trial. Remember the Juve lawyer screaming of joy when the sentence was announced? :D
yupp, on the 1st degree of the civil trial, which was confirmed on the 2nd degree. i just read an article on ju29ro.com about it.

i'm eagerly awaiting the official explanation of the judgements, those should be out in 3 monts...

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Juve were cleared in the last(or second to last) trial. Remember the Juve lawyer screaming of joy when the sentence was announced? :D
Can the FIGC realistically come up with half a billion?

We can now sue them for damages because all the judges "connected" to Juve back then were acquitted. Not like we gonna win anything back or they pay us the 444 million. We need to clear our name and maybe pursuing them in European court is a step in that direction.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you post the links i want to read them.
There is no "European" court. There are several European courts. Which one do you think we should go to and how? As far as I know only the ECHR would make sense and for that to happen you need to have examined and exhausted all domestic (=Italian) remedies first.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I think the money thing is a way of settling in the end for the 2 scudetti back. Still, I don't know wtf they intend to do since the Italian system, FIGC...are corrupted. I mean, our owners are to be blamed in big part too for not defending themselves back in 2006. This whole farsopoli would have ended there. Never trust the Elkanns.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I think the money thing is a way of settling in the end for the 2 scudetti back. Still, I don't know wtf they intend to do since the Italian system, FIGC...are corrupted. I mean, our owners are to be blamed in big part too for not defending themselves back in 2006. This whole farsopoli would have ended there. Never trust the Elkanns.
Yes, but can they? How will the FIGC survive? Also, if you pay up a huge amount of money, you admit you were wrong. And if you admit you were wrong in relegating one of the biggest sport clubs on the face of the planet.. Wow, that is one big mistake to make.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I don't know man.

so I'm reading some tweets from journalists in Italy...

Vernazza of GdS
We can now finally say: A criminal association corrupted Italian football for many years. Calciopoli is now archived.

:sergio:

This is an example of journalism in Italy. He works for the same paper who shat on us and falsely said some Udinese players got yellows and ended up missing the game vs Juve and the investigators took it for the bible.

Aug 26, 2014
There is no "European" court. There are several European courts. Which one do you think we should go to and how? As far as I know only the ECHR would make sense and for that to happen you need to have examined and exhausted all domestic (=Italian) remedies first.
I don't know which court exactly but there was talk that going out of Italy was a possibility and we are more likely to achieve something outside of Italy then trying to make them admit they were wrong in Italian courts.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Vernazza of GdS
We can now finally say: A criminal association corrupted Italian football for many years. Calciopoli is now archived.

:sergio:
reactions are interesting, too. e.g. "we can finally say: with the only referee convicted, juve lost a supercoppa and 8 points out of 15 available."

lamest criminal association ever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)