Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (45 Viewers)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
When someone is covered by SOL, do they first give a verdict of guilt or non-guilt before citing the statute or do they go straight to the statute and dont say anything about guilt or lack there of?

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Not sure from a civil proceeding but I think we can all agree that the governing body and others involved played the timeline perfectly to ensure the statute of limitations kicked in when this would actually be litigated. I believe the discovery phase of the case took several years alone which played into the courts favor

Aug 26, 2014
After nine years, the Supreme Court writes an end to Calciopoli: prescription for Luciano Moggi and Antonio Giraudo. De Santis, the only conviction upheld.

2006-2015: after nine years ends, finally, the chapter Calciopoli. At least judicially speaking. To write the final word on the scandal that rocked Italian football, producing among other things the resounding relegation of Juventus to Serie B, was the Supreme Court.
The final judgment in fact, as expected, came in the night of Monday, lagging behind the timetable initially set: the Court was presented in the courtroom taking the people on tenterhooks Italian football, not just Juventus.
Luciano Moggi, former CEO of Juventus, was acquitted of two cases of sports fraud. To the old Juventus manager, however, prescription for criminal association. Prescribed for fraud, the other former executive of Juventus, Antonio Giraudo, originally sentenced to 1 year and 8 months expedited.
Acquitted referees Bertini and Dattilo, rejected the appeals of Andrea and Diego Della Valle and former referees Massimo De Santis, who had given up the prescription, and Salvatore Racalbuto (prescribed on appeal, there has waived). Canceled without court also convicted former referee Pierluigi Pairetto, and is prescribed for the offense Innocenzo Mazzini, former vice president of the Football Federation. The sentence was read at the end of a very long closed session started at 19 and ended shortly after the first night. Closed the criminal trial of Calciopoli, remains open to civil.
The decision of the Third Criminal Chamber accepted the request of the Supreme Court pg Gabriele Mazzotta, who on the morning of Monday, had asked to confirm "the existence of a conspiracy to influence the results of matches, the designation of arbitration, careers the race directors, and the election of the vertices of the Football League. " For Mazzotta were to validate the judgments of the second degree, except for some episodes of sporting fraud and convictions of Bertini and Dattilo.
Mazzotta also explained the structure, the dome, challenged: "Everyone came together to make an attempt on the results of individual matches but also to give support to Carraro, candidate at the top of the FIGC, or drive dossier against Della Valle, guilty of wanting another President at the head of the League. The presidents of Fiorentina would have to report these behaviors. "
"The process was carried out in an abnormal way: we joked for nine years. One unfortunate thing and it all worked out in anything," said Luciano Moggi, after the reading of the verdict in the Supreme Court. "In recent years it has been established that the championship was regular, the draws regular, and notices there were. The two Serie A titles? It 'a problem of Juventus, not mine. I am happy for those who have been acquitted and for those who were close to me, the less happy for everything that has happened. I'm glad, I think the problem is resolved. The compensation FIGC to Juve? Domandatelo to others, I am happy for me. "
The speaker also Massimo De Santis, the only defendant to Calciopoli process for which the Supreme Court upheld the conviction. "I feel a great disappointment, not wish anyone to happen in this kind of justice. There seems to have been discriminated against me, I want to understand why I was the only referee involved in the association." Remains the sentence of 10 months imprisonment with suspended sentence.
One arbitrator thus constituting the dome moggiana: Mazzotta had asked for absolution Bertini and Dattilo, two of the three referees who had given up the prescription and the designator of the linesman Mazzei: in the morning pg had also rejected the appeal by the prosecution to Naples who had applied for an order of Pieri, Dondarini and Rocchi, already acquitted on appeal. After the ruling of the Supreme Court and pending the motivations of the court, the word and the conclusions to the people Italian football.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Sports federations don't really have a statute of limitations in the same sense that the courts do. Hence the Tour De France and UCI stripping Lance of all his titles from a decade ago, the IOC awarding and stripping medals historically and such.

There is no reason at all why the FIGC couldn't return our two titles considering we were basically cleared of all sporting fraud charges. Hiding behind statute of limitations is a joke as it doesn't apply to them at all in regards to things like the reassigning of a Serie A title, etc... from my understanding of sporting federations.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Sports federations don't really have a statute of limitations in the same sense that the courts do. Hence the Tour De France and UCI stripping Lance of all his titles from a decade ago, the IOC awarding and stripping medals historically and such.

There is no reason at all why the FIGC couldn't return our two titles considering we were basically cleared of all sporting fraud charges. Hiding behind statute of limitations is a joke as it doesn't apply to them at all in regards to things like the reassigning of a Serie A title, etc... from my understanding of sporting federations.
They have calls between Moggi and the chief of staff for the referees about referee's appointments. They can make any assumption. We're fecked. There is nothing we can hope for unless we have some new evidence. We should have reacted better in 2006 and demanded that Inter, Milan, Fiorentina, Lazio and so on will come with us in Serie B Hell. We should have brought the case in citizen court and let UEFA suspend italian football for 5 years from european competitions. Feck all of them. :(

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
At least fuck them fellow italian representations in euro competition, I hope everybody but us get trashed 7-0 every matches, hope they got controversial red cards against them, offside goals against them, their clear goals disallowed etc

Screw coefficients

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
They have calls between Moggi and the chief of staff for the referees about referee's appointments. They can make any assumption. We're fecked. There is nothing we can hope for unless we have some new evidence. We should have reacted better in 2006 and demanded that Inter, Milan, Fiorentina, Lazio and so on will come with us in Serie B Hell. We should have brought the case in citizen court and let UEFA suspend italian football for 5 years from european competitions. Feck all of them. :(
This thing was doomed to go that way.
Cause if it didn't we would destroy FIGC and the whole italian movement and they coudn't allow such thing.
All is left are the jokes cause i mean how can you make an illecit when only 1 refree have not been proven innocent?!?
What more in the 2004-2005 with De Sanctis we obtained 1 point in 3 games! this is just so funny. Elsewhere they'd make justice prevail over everything there in Italy they take in account what might happen if they follow it.

The truth behind calciopoli is that everyone was making calls to ask for a better refree or for one who is considered more pro than contro.
So our position is questionable but just like everyone else! what's shady is that some phonecalls has been hidden or judged irrelevant and only us have been punished harsly with Serie B and points penalization.
Bah i give up i don't believe in italian justice. None does this all look like a joke.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)