Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (15 Viewers)

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I still think we should have dragged other teams with us in Serie B. We should have put the case in citizen court and let UEFA suspend italian football for european competitions. It was an attack against us and only us, but we should have spread the damage. We were fools.

And yes, it is so easy to see that Inter was behind it. The phone company of Moratti leaked the calls, the main judge gets a job as manager in the same company just two months after the case was closed. Feck the merda. Oh, god, how pissed I am when I remember this BS :(

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Well.. it was to be expected really. So Moggi was cleared of basically everything where SOL didn't yet apply? And it just so happens SOL applies to the whole 'criminal association'-thing. They won't have to clear anyone nor do the sentences apply, so they expect everything to just go away quietly. If they really had something more against Moggi and his crew they surely would've made more haste.

Italy :lol:. I can't think about this too much because it makes my blood boil, so I guess I just have to laugh at how fucked up the Italian legal system is.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
The final verdict in the long-running calciopoli trial has been confirmed, with some charges dropped and others affected by the statute of limitations.

It was reported last night that former Juventus director Luciano Moggi had not been acquitted, but his sentence was written off as the statute of limitations had expired, as recommended by the prosecutor.

After six hours of deliberations last night, the final verdicts were announced by the Supreme Court, with Moggi cleared of two counts of sporting fraud.

A sentence of over two years in prison for criminal conspiracy was written off, but that does not mean Moggi was acquitted, just that the statute of limitations had expired and the sentence could not be enforced.

Another former Juventus director, Antonio Giraudo, will also avoid one year and eight months in prison for fraud, thanks to the statute of limitations.

Former referees Paolo Bertini and Antonio Dattilo were acquitted by the Supreme Court, but the appeal of fellow whistler Massimo De Santis was rejected.

The latter had already accepted a 10-month suspended prison sentence.

The prosecutor’s appeal against the acquittals of referees Paolo Dondarini, Gianluca Rocchi and Tiziano Pieri as well as AIC President Tullio Lanese was rejected by the court.

The reasons for the dropping of some charges but not others will not be clear until the court releases its motivations, which could take several weeks.

“I feel a great disappointment,” De Santis said after the verdict.

“I wouldn’t wish this kind of justice on anyone. It seems to me like I’ve been discriminated against.

“Now I’m waiting to read the motivations, I want to understand why I was the only referee involved.”

Luciano Moggi saw the verdicts differently, insisting that they proved the League was not falsified.

“This has been an unpleasant thing, and it’s all ended up in nothing.

“In nine years it’s been established that the League was regular, the selection [of the referees] was regular and that there were no communications.”

The decision marks the last level of criminal proceedings into the Calciopoli trial, but civil actions could rumble on for years to come.

Juventus are seeking €443m in damages from the FIGC over lost revenue and damage to reputation.

Calciomercato ponders whether - with only De Sanctis and Salvatore Racalbuto among the referees judged guilty - the Bianconeri’s case would be strengthened.

However, with the charge that Moggi was engaged in criminal conspiracy not overturned, it would appear difficult for the Old Lady to win damages.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Now let's lodge an application to European Court. We have nothing to lose. The least we can achieve is to ensure nothing likes this ever happens again.

juvefan27

Apr 17, 2012
Classic Italian trial, now both sides can claim they were right all along.

Moggi supporters can point out he wasn't convicted, anti-Moggi can say he wasn't acquitted. LOL.

It is an odd ruling though, acquitting all but two of the referees... who was Moggi conspiring with then?!

I guess we'll have to wait for the motivations...

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
this must be the least powerful football mafia organization of all time with only a few members and no influenced results to their name. they should be ashamed. :D

hello to everyone btw.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
this must be the least powerful football mafia organization of all time with only a few members and no influenced results to their name. they should be ashamed. :D

hello to everyone btw.
interesting how the very same mafia organisation allowed the theft of the Scudetto by Lazio in the shameful pool of Perugia or the unbelievable change of rules the day before of the Scudetto decisive game against Roma that increased the number of non-EEC players allowed on the pitch. Nakata was then allowed to play and scored twice against us, practically winning the title for Roma.
And the same organisation allowed AC Milan to win more titles then us!!!

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Italian judiciary is so messed up , no wonder the country is currently screwed up to the core. This statute of limitation thing is seriously a major loophole in all the trials , just like Berlusconi and the Inter returning the championship.

Apr 29, 2006
I don't think we should ever forget about this. In fact being a football fan by itself should make your blood boil with the smell of 'this justice'.

We have been duly robbed and cheated, every one of us. What about we(all fans) get the money for tickets, merchandise and etc. back? The same money that actually fuel this 'great game'. What about the time we've wasted watching games that 9 years later are neither legal, nor illegal? Do we know the rules when we are betting? Are rules important for winning titles or the real 'game' is decided in a small room with very few 'real' players? If it's like that, maybe it is ok, but not for me and my money.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
interesting how the very same mafia organisation allowed the theft of the Scudetto by Lazio in the shameful pool of Perugia or the unbelievable change of rules the day before of the Scudetto decisive game against Roma that increased the number of non-EEC players allowed on the pitch. Nakata was then allowed to play and scored twice against us, practically winning the title for Roma.
And the same organisation allowed AC Milan to win more titles then us!!!
...and the same organization shamefully handed the '05 supercoppa to inter via a disallowed trez goal. shame on moggi! :D

this trial and especially the '06 sport process was a freakin' joke with all the faked evidence, fake testimonials, hidden evidences, biased key persons. i've been monitoring it throughout the years, and not for a single moment did i belive juve can get anything back from it. the whole process turned out to be one of the darkest stories of european football.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)