Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (37 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
If the courts find Telecom were guilty (or it's memebers), can the club if it wishes cancel it's sponsorship deal and just find another?
Depends on what was agreed in the contract between Juve and Telecom Italia.

Or would the members that were guilty have to pay damages rather than Telecom?
Depends on whether it was proven people were acting on behalf of the company or if they were acting on their own or outwith what they were permitted to do by the company.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Depends on what was agreed in the contract between Juve and Telecom Italia.

Depends on whether it was proven people were acting on behalf of the company or if they were acting on their own or outwith what they were permitted to do by the company.
What if they weren't acting on behalf of Telecom rather for Inter?

Jul 2, 2006
John Elkann will never let Andrea to take action against Moratti/Telecom. Because it would eventually reveal his relationship with Moratti and bite that collaborator's ass. You can see it in Andrea's comments. He is so scared to piss off Moratti. Whole scandal reduced to taking back 2006 Scudetto. Which means nothing while with the right moves we can see moratti in jail because of organized crime.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
http://www.tuttojuve.com/?action=read&idnotizia=62822

Nicola Penta is part of Moggi's legal team and in particular is responsible for the investigations into the taped phone calls. If you understand Italian the whole article has loads of dirt on the Calciopoli farce but in particular I have highlighted text below.

De Santis was being followed by 6 people a day for a year at a cost of 65,000 Euros which was invoiced to Pirelli, this is an important fact, Telecom Security paid by Pirelli for what motive and why? Pirelli's largest shareholder is none other than Rat Face himself Moratti! Pirelli are also longstanding shirt sponsors of Inter as well as major shareholders of Telecom Italia. And guess who has been on the board of directors of both Pirelli & Telecom Italia? Yes cunt face Moratti!

He finishes by stating on the 27th of September the Italian people will discover something incredible, in fact more than one thing... He is referring to the closing arguments of Moggi's legal team at the Naples trial.

I hope and pray there is a link from Moratti or Inter to the phone taps...

Let's just hope this incredible fact lives up to the build up...
The man your thinking of is Marco Tronchetti Provera, not Moratti.

He is a major shareholder/chairman of Pirelli (Inter's sponsor), and through a holding company which Pirelli owned a majority stake in, was 1 of Telecom Italia's largest shareholders. He was also chairman of Telecom Italia for a few years (including the period of calciopoli).

His links with Inter are well known, as he is a shareholder in them as well.

Inter and Telecom Italia were parent companies in the years before and during calciopoli. They are to Inter what FIAT are to Juventus.

Pirelli has since sold it's controlling stake, but during the calciopoli farce, they were still there, and along with Guido Rossi (who resigned after sealing Juve's fate and joined Telecom Italia!), is why I believe it was a conspiracy. All that has emerged since solidifies this view.

Jul 1, 2010
We were basically relegated based on article 1 right? not article 6? We were never and still aren't founded gulity of violating article 6?
Yes. There is absolutely no evidence that we violated article 6.

On the other hand, we have evidence that Inter violated article 6.

Article 1 isn't cheating, it's merely anti-sportive behavior.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
They invented a new rule just for us and said multiple violations or article 1 equalled to violation of article 6 while the merdazzurri directly violated article 6.

still we got Facchetti's son coming out yesterday saying his father can't defend himself(we couldn't in the Sporting trial either btw) and people invent stuff about inter and saint Giacinto.

The thing is inter did cheat by violating article 6 directly, talked to ref designators even if MoRATi and guys who conducted the investigation always said they didn't, had people tapped and got as many if not more dubious calls than us in 1 season instead of 3-4.

In conclusion, inter can go fuck themselves and be removed from the football world.

FORZA JUVE!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Grande Tacconi!

It must suck for a Merdazzurro that their number 1 bandiera is nothing more than a con artist and a cheat. Using performance enhancing drugs on the field and making telephone calls to influence results, fucking cunt.

enzodileto

Aug 30, 2009
The thing is inter did cheat by violating article 6 directly, talked to ref designators even if MoRATi and guys who conducted the investigation always said they didn't, had people tapped and got as many if not more dubious calls than us in 1 season instead of 3-4.
It's much, much worse than that Mark. Something that even us Juventini aren't quite grasping is the damning calls involving Inter were only recorded by accident because the people they were calling were being tapped... that means the other thousands of calls that Cunt Face Moratti and Devil Worshipper Fucketti were making have never been listened to! Who knows what other shit they were up to?!

But of course the 'TYRANT' Moggi had his phone under constant control by Telecom Italia for years! So of course they were gonna find some shit to drag up to incriminate him! Or in his case they couldn't, so they made up a new retrospective law to stop him doing what he did best and that was keep Juventus at the top of European Football!!!

That is the true depth of this whole farce... they tried for years to catch us cheating because they couldn't understand how to stop us winning and then started cheating themselves out of the paranoia that everyone else was!!! SAD INTERISTI CUNTS!!

I pity the fools..... actually no I don't I wanna see them suffer in hell motherfuckers!!!

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
They invented a new rule just for us and said multiple violations or article 1 equalled to violation of article 6 while the merdazzurri directly violated article 6.

still we got Facchetti's son coming out yesterday saying his father can't defend himself(we couldn't in the Sporting trial either btw) and people invent stuff about inter and saint Giacinto.

In conclusion, inter can go fuck themselves and be removed from the football world.

FORZA JUVE!
With Milan and Livorno.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
One of the reasons I am against gays adopting children is because Moratti was adopted by Facchetti and his boyfriend back then. They both took advantage of Moratti being small stupid kid and they used his anus for double penetration which is why cause Moratti to steal things because you could never satisfy him with one penis but only two, which caused him to steal not only our 04-05 Scudetto but our 05-06 one as-well.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I don't care about :inter: because they ain't worth it to care for. They will fuck themself when the time is coming (now)
but i do care about our scudetti, I want them back or :money:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)