Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (34 Viewers)

OP
gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #13,146
    Thanks gsol.

Who investigated Calciopoli in first place? Was it Narducci or Palazzi? Or both?
    Both were involved but Palazzi represented the FIGC if I remember right and was only privy to the documentation that the prosecutors supplied.

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #13,147
    blʘndu;3248931 said:
    can they escape with that 5 years law?

and what are the evidences in inter's involvment in our punishment in 2006?
    Teh 5 year rule is an FIGC thing, being taken to the UEFA system may force the issue of reopening. That doesn't mean they'll do it.

As far as them influencing the trial in 2006, the whole point of taking Auricchio to court in Italy and taking things to UEFA is to establish that all was done properly in 2006 and if it wasn't, finding out who was responsible for botching it. If they trace the chord back to the wall and find that Inter were behind their calls being omitted then their responsibility can be punished.

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #13,148
    Does anyone have a link of that quote by Narducci? A guy is saying that he is :gsol: "misinterpreted" :gsol:
    It was in the post you put I think. The article was in Gazzetta but your Juvemania link had it...maybe someone else posted it.

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #13,149
    How can it be proven that they influenced the scandal? I guess what I am asking is, on what scale would we measure it?
    Long story short, were their calls intentionally hidden due to their own influence. If for instance Auricchio comes out and says that Telecom people informed instructed him to not include Facchetti and Moratti's calls...Inter's involvement can be established because of who runs Telecom (same people that run Inter). Remember that Juve and co. were punished for the exclusivity of the rapport with the designators...omitting Inter (and everyone else's calls) made that exclusivity seem apparent when it was not. They interfered with the justice process.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Long story short, were their calls intentionally hidden due to their own influence. If for instance Auricchio comes out and says that Telecom people informed instructed him to not include Facchetti and Moratti's calls...Inter's involvement can be established because of who runs Telecom (same people that run Inter). Remember that Juve and co. were punished for the exclusivity of the rapport with the designators...omitting Inter (and everyone else's calls) made that exclusivity seem apparent when it was not. They interfered with the justice process.
    Grazie. :tup:

Then let's hope that's how the courts see it.

enzodileto

Aug 30, 2009
    http://www.tuttojuve.com/?action=read&idnotizia=62822

Nicola Penta is part of Moggi's legal team and in particular is responsible for the investigations into the taped phone calls. If you understand Italian the whole article has loads of dirt on the Calciopoli farce but in particular I have highlighted text below.

De Santis was being followed by 6 people a day for a year at a cost of 65,000 Euros which was invoiced to Pirelli, this is an important fact, Telecom Security paid by Pirelli for what motive and why? Pirelli's largest shareholder is none other than Rat Face himself Moratti! Pirelli are also longstanding shirt sponsors of Inter as well as major shareholders of Telecom Italia. And guess who has been on the board of directors of both Pirelli & Telecom Italia? Yes cunt face Moratti!

He finishes by stating on the 27th of September the Italian people will discover something incredible, in fact more than one thing... He is referring to the closing arguments of Moggi's legal team at the Naples trial.

I hope and pray there is a link from Moratti or Inter to the phone taps...

Let's just hope this incredible fact lives up to the build up...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

CZ: Quando un pm dice piaccia o non piaccia non ci siano altre telefonate io penso che lo dica perchè non lo sa, se no sarebbe scandaloso

NP: Lui specifica e dice che sono, balle smentite dai fatti, e te lo spiega e dice che nelle migliaia di intercettazioni ci sono solo quelle persone che parlano e non è così, ci sono le prove che dimostrano che le hanno dichiarate rilevante e probabilmente c'è stata un cernita. Sulle schede svizzere, sono schede normali, non riservate, (...) l'ultimo a staccare la scheda svizzera è Ambrosino a giugno 2006 e loro hanno avuto un anno e mezzo di tempo per intercettare le schede svizzere. Voi siete a conoscenza di Lavitola che dice di non essere intercettato perchè dice di avere una scheda panamense, che era intercettabile. Tutte erano intercettabile, è una balla.Ora, chi mi dice, che queste schede sono state intercettate e che non è venuto fuori nulla di rilevante? (...) in Palermo Juventus ci sono 7 contatti Moggi-De Santis. Il giorno prima della partita la Jvuentus perde per colpa di De Santis, a cosa servivano questi contatti? Oggi a Milano c'è un processo Telecom, i maggiori intercettati sono Moggi e De Santis, la Juventus è parte lesa insieme alla Federcalcio, De Santis, Palanca e Gabriele è stato intercettato dalla Telecom. De Santis è stato pedinato da 6 persone al giorno per un anno, costo 65,000 euro con fattura intestata alla Pirelli, queste sono le cose importanti, la security Telecom pagata da Pirelli, per quale motivo e perchè? Ad un certo punto il signor Moggi, e ciò risulta dalle intercettazioni, aveva degli amici che gli hanno detto che loro avevano intercettato e parliamo del 2003 ed erano intercettati dalla Telecom, quando Moggi parlava di spionaggio industriale, diceva che gli obiettivi erano queste società (...) Ecco perchè venne quest'idea di utilizzare queste schede, questi sono forti su Telecom... ma questo non è vero perchè si utilizzano ponti Telecom e anche con schede straniere chi comanda e ricordiamo che Tavaroli era capo del Cnag centro di controllo di intercettazioni per le procure delle repubbliche e poteva intercettare chiunque e poteva intercettare le procure che intercettavano chiunque e queste cose le ho lette negli atti del processo telecom e non me le invento io. Se non leggi gli atti non puoi capire dello spionaggio industriale di cui Moggi ha sempre parlato.

CZ; Attendo il 27 settembre, ma sarebbe stato meglio il 29...

NP: Queste schede, attribuite anche con uno studio che sa poco, in base alla residenza, in quel momento in Italia c'erano 250,000 schede e anche l'attribuzione della scheda svizzera è qualcosa di allucinante, la cosa che mi fa impazzire è il contesto, nel contesto della situazione vai a indicare la situazione in cui avrebbe un vantaggio la Juventus con i contatti svizzeri ( a meno che vai a dire che Moggi volesse far perdere la Juventus), con questo capo di imputazione ...nel giorno di Roma-Juventus con Racalbuto che viene contestata per danni e torti (poi in parità), poi la sera c'è Bertini che dovrebbe far perdere il Milan, ma Bertini che venne contestato dall'Atalanta e dovrebbe espellere Nesta, l'arbitro da tre minuti di recupero (...) c'è una chiccha che non ti posso dire in quella partita... non te la posso dire...non solo Bertini non espelle Nesta ma ne fa una peggiore.

CZ: Briamonte ha detto che potrebbe scoprire cose non ancora emerse

NP: il 27 settembre il popolo italiano scoprirà una cosa incredibile, più di una...

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
    Though if turns out that Telecom were behind the exclusions of the Inter calls what then?

Telecom our now our sponsors and I wouldn't think Juventus would want any harm done to people investing in them.

Unless of course it it certain individuals and not the company itself.

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
    Jul 5, 2011
    Though if turns out that Telecom were behind the exclusions of the Inter calls what then?

Telecom our now our sponsors and I wouldn't think Juventus would want any harm done to people investing in them.

Unless of course it it certain individuals and not the company itself.
    lol our sponsors.. fuck that! Get off our dicks, dicks.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Question:

If the courts find Telecom were guilty (or it's memebers), can the club if it wishes cancel it's sponsorship deal and just find another? Or would the members that were guilty have to pay damages rather than Telecom? I also understand that there is a strong chance the club won't do anything since we are partners for one reason or another, I guess it would be interesting to see if the club were to try to whipe the slate clean from all dirty hands involved if the courts find them guilty so we aren't tied to any dirt anymore.

Answer:

?

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    Question:

If the courts find Telecom were guilty (or it's memebers), can the club if it wishes cancel it's sponsorship deal and just find another? Or would the members that were guilty have to pay damages rather than Telecom? I also understand that there is a strong chance the club won't do anything since we are partners for one reason or another, I guess it would be interesting to see if the club were to try to whipe the slate clean from all dirty hands involved if the courts find them guilty so we aren't tied to any dirt anymore.

Answer:

?
    I think you answered your own question :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 26)