Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (37 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
My demands:

Inter disbanded and renamed "International Milan Based Football Club" and play in Serie Z, Moratti beheaded next to the Duomo, Tronchetti Provera raped in the ass with a 12 inch black dildo wrapped in barbed wire and Facchetti's grave to be danced and spat on.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
My demands:
-€1bn from Moratti
-Complete disbanding of the club
-All fans, players and staff banned from football for life
-Painful execution to everyone from inter and telecom, pirelli etc who were involved with calciopoli
-Shitting on the graves of said cheats
-Burning to ash of San Siro (Berlusconi can pay for new stadium for AC)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
My demands are:

-€1bn from Morattopoli
-Cambiasso forced to grow his hair again and play in a windy stadium
-Waking the cheater from his grave show him Muntari's face so he can die twice again.
-Our Scudetti back to our closet and Inter's CL final revoked.
-Inter fans forced for 5years going to stadium eyes folded. They have to find their seats and the exit when the final whistle is blown.
-Force Julio Cezar to make head operation because the 70's telephone head shape he's got is no more accepted.
-Jail Muntari, T. Motta, Materazzi, Cordoba, Stankovic in a 2x2m room for 7months all naked.
-Juve scouts to have the rights of listening to all telecom users calls and especially Moratti's wife. I am sure she's having an affair with Lucio.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
My demands are:

-€1bn from Morattopoli
-Cambiasso forced to grow his hair again and play in a windy stadium
-Waking the cheater from his grave show him Muntari's face so he can die twice again.
-Our Scudetti back to our closet and Inter's CL final revoked.
-Inter fans forced for 5years going to stadium eyes folded. They have to find their seats and the exit when the final whistle is blown.
-Force Julio Cezar to make head operation because the 70's telephone head shape he's got is no more accepted.
-Jail Muntari, T. Motta, Materazzi, Cordoba, Stankovic in a 2x2m room for 7months all naked.
-Juve scouts to have the rights of listening to all telecom users calls and especially Moratti's wife. I am sure she's having an affair with Lucio.
:lol:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
http://www.calciomercatoseriea.it/c...cere-quando-ci-sarÃ*-un’altra-calciopoli”

"Inter never won because they bought players such as Hakan Sukur and Taribo West, while at the same time they generously gave their best players such as Seedorf and Pirlo to Milan, in return for Coco." :lol:

I suppose he could have mentioned the Cannavaro to Juve deal as well. Awful deal by inter, which contributed to us having one of the fiercest central defenses in history.

"Inter needs another calciopoli to return to winning ways."

I dunno, I just found these comments amusing :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)