Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (25 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
This is nothing but one big show. We weren't gonna be relegated if people from Juventus didn't want their team to be relegated. I bet revoking the 2006 scudetto exactly in 2011 was planned 5 years ago.

Now they can revoke Inter's scudetto, Moratti will act as if he's shocked by the decision even though he probably knew back in 2006 that it will be revoked after 5 years and the new leaders of Juve will celebrate it like a victory. "We proved that we weren't guilty" yeeeeeee.

In the end of the day, they relegated us and there were changes in our leadership so now it doesn't matter. They might even give us the scudetti back one day but it won't matter. We were relegated while Inter and Milan weren't.

There will be no compensation and Inter will not be relegated. They don't even care if we're now proclaimed not guilty or if we're given the scudetti back.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #12,183
    Moratti: 'I'll fight for Inter'
    “I did not expect to be abandoned by friends in our own city by a newspaper that has been waging a long battle against us. It is against us, which means it is in favour of someone else,”

Remember when people questioned me when I pointed out Inter’s relationship with Gazzetta?

“I find this in very bad taste, as we all know Giacinto and how honest he was.”

Do we? Really?

“I know we’re not used to having many friends in football...”

Just Telecom, the FIGC, Guido Rossi, LA7 TV and until this week the Gazzetta

“I am ready to battle on for Inter and the fans, which is why the idea of abandoning this club or playing the victim never went through my mind.”

Actually that was his exact threat last week.

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #12,186
    Something tells me that someone at the Gazzetta is fearful of being charged by a certain someone else after he wins in his Napoli trial which may explain why they are suddenly being slightly more balanced. That or there is a lover's quarrel between the boys at Inter and the boys at the little pink paper.

Apr 29, 2006
    I told you this shit wouldn't go unpunished. If our owners don't act now (or at least pretend to and deal behind closed doors) they will loose their prestige, a ton of fans(money) and the fact inter has NOT been in Seria B. Then signing Aguero, Messi and C. Ronaldo wouldn't help that much either.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
    http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/ed...arable-relationship-inter-juventus-is-now-the

I read an article on goal.com and it sums up what to expect next season. It is going to be a battle at a whole new level when we face off. I honestly hope Marotta signs a new more top class players because I will not be satisfied with just a win against inter anymore I need them to be humiliated. I know its to late to do anything legal but honestly they took a sporting rivalry and took it to a whole new level of disrespect for your fellow football brothers. They ruined a club because of there jealousy. In all honestly Moratti and the whole Inter hierarchy are a Disgrace to this game. I hated inter on a sporting level but this is just inhuman.

I am probably over reacting but as a person whos life is involved in football on a personal and working level hearing a team actually try to ruin another team is not something anyone should take lightly whether your a fan of Juve or not. Moratti should be banned from any football activities.

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #12,191
    Frankly I’d argue that this goes well beyond football altogether. Careers and lives were ruined. It wasn’t just Moggi and Giraudo but employees with families and children who in some cases had to look for employment elsewhere due to cutbacks. This was a serious violation of people’s constitutional rights and really made a public mockery of what was supposed to be a developed nation’s methods of maintaining justice and equilibrium. I think if fans of all teams were to temporarily put their flags down they would agree that activities like those of 2006 set a scary precedent. Love Juve, hate Juve whatever but everyone on earth is entitled to at the very least a fair trial and had that been given from day one Italy as a whole would have benefitted. That country’s credibility beyond football will take years to restore.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
    Frankly I’d argue that this goes well beyond football altogether. Careers and lives were ruined. It wasn’t just Moggi and Giraudo but employees with families and children who in some cases had to look for employment elsewhere due to cutbacks. This was a serious violation of people’s constitutional rights and really made a public mockery of what was supposed to be a developed nation’s methods of maintaining justice and equilibrium. I think if fans of all teams were to temporarily put their flags down they would agree that activities like those of 2006 set a scary precedent. Love Juve, hate Juve whatever but everyone on earth is entitled to at the very least a fair trial and had that been given from day one Italy as a whole would have benefitted. That country’s credibility beyond football will take years to restore.
    Well said

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    It's nice to see Gazzetta finally dish the dirt on Inter after all these years.

But I'll never forgive or forget those pricks printing all those bullshit stories in the paper when this nonsense all started.

I wonder why they are doing this to Inter now, when they are supposedly an Inter paper? Did Moratti piss off the wrong guy, or they are just printing this stuff because the statutes has run out and they know not much more can come of this?

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    It's nice to see Gazzetta finally dish the dirt on Inter after all these years.

But I'll never forgive or forget those pricks printing all those bullshit stories in the paper when this nonsense all started.

I wonder why they are doing this to Inter now, when they are supposedly an Inter paper? Did Moratti piss off the wrong guy, or they are just printing this stuff because the statutes has run out and they know not much more can come of this?
    Agnelli/Elkann working behind the scenes now...Ace up their sleeves. :boh:

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
    Jan 17, 2011
    Inter's a little louse, the Inter tools,
    the least italian gang crew, the hated boys in black n' blue.
    Like scabei on the street, they infest the beat,
    fucking my life but I won't admit defeat to them!
    Above the law, above the law come now,
    No Interista will be safe till they are dead and done now.
    Let's lay em down low, let's hang em up high,
    Let's take all of these piggies, and have them crucified!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)