Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (31 Viewers)

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Moggi was banned for life I dont see why Moratti shouldnt be either. Fuck stature limitations or whatever. Moratti has no morals for human society ban his ass from all football operations for life!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
If AA doesn't take this to higher courts then I'll never have any respect for him. Even if this process would take years, go for it till the end.

I don't want the future, I want what was stolen on the papers because they can't steal what was stolen on the field. I want to see Moratti in hospital suffering from court to another.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Buffon: Taking back our Scudetti would be our revenge. I want them back.

Del Piero: As players we can't do much about it but only wait and see how this ends. We know what we achieved.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
I got this Interview from FI but i only copied what Agnelli said about Calciopoli:

Naturally, President Agnelli was asked about the contested 2006 title, which was stripped from Juventus and handed to Inter. New evidence puts the fate of that trophy in doubt, although it has now passed the statute of limitations.

“We have requested that Inter’s title be revoked purely because we want everyone to be treated equally.

“So much has been said in the last few days, but out fear is that they will decide not to decide: that would be the worst thing of all. Something unclear has certainly emerged.

“I want respect from the institutions, I want respect for Juventus, for these players and everyone at the club.

“This is a club that made Italian football history. We have always showed respect for the sporting authorities and are the only side to have suffered real damage in this whole affair. Now we ask for equal treatment.

“I hope there is a decision on July 18. We have the resources to move even beyond the sporting justice system, but at this moment we don’t want to do that and will wait to see how the FIGC proceeds.”

SoulSiick

Schizoid Man
Oct 16, 2007
If AA doesn't take this to higher courts then I'll never have any respect for him. Even if this process would take years, go for it till the end.

I don't want the future, I want what was stolen on the papers because they can't steal what was stolen on the field. I want to see Moratti in hospital suffering from court to another.
If federation revoke the scudetto, and it ends it there, AA (!) doesn't go to higher courts and be satisfied with such outcome, whats your feeling toward him then? I mean would you accept that something more realistic like just the official recognition of Inter wrongdoing be the end, or you are only seeking for the complete (but not likely to happen) justice?

I know how we all feel (or maybe most of all), but taking into account all the aspects and how these thing work in a corrupt country, what minimum result do you guys consider something that deserve respect toward these people at the club?

PS: Im not going anywhere with these, just an honest question ! :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
If federation revoke the scudetto, and it ends it there, AA (!) doesn't go to higher courts and be satisfied with such outcome, whats your feeling toward him then? I mean would you accept that something more realistic like just the official recognition of Inter wrongdoing be the end, or you are only seeking for the complete (but not likely to happen) justice?

I know how we all feel (or maybe most of all), but taking into account all the aspects and how these thing work in a corrupt country, what minimum result do you guys consider something that deserve respect toward these people at the club?

PS: Im not going anywhere with these, just an honest question ! :D
Revoking Scudetti alone isn't enough.

The thing is, Inter are now in serious trouble according to the evidences and how much law they broke. If they wont be punished apart from revoking our deserved Scudetti then this game was all played and there's nothing such as court but only theaters. Put them to pay what we lost during Calciopoli, Serie B to say the least and also pay the causing damages to Juve.

We lost over 150m because of Calciopoli and Moratti.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Indeed, the fact that our title was given to them and might be given back, is not nearly enough.
If you recall our team, our performances and our reputation before the scandal and how Inter promoted theirselfs as a "clean" team, then they need to do much more then only give back the title.
We suffered for 5 years, will be suffering a few more before we get back to challeging for the title and then now this, then definately, getting a title from 2006 back, won't help us in the future.

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
This thread is an interesting read,i never knew the details of this scandal. Inter is a team easy to hate for anyone though,everything from their kit colors to their faces is cheap and whore-ish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)