Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (12 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Inter's treble proves that the only way they can win something is when the old lady's dildo isn't around to stick it up their butts.

Fuck inter, fuck flying hair cambiasso, fuck your fake orgasms, salut the limitations of your fans and Zanetti's onion face not to mention Julio Cesar's 70's telephone head.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What if all of us send this information about the scandal to the MINIMUM of 4 major newspapers in our respective countries. My girl being a writer/journalist has connections to most major newspapers on the east coast here.

Can't we send them a letter requesting they cover (even briefly) the subject to get it out?

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Inter's treble proves that the only way they can win something is the old lady's dildo isn't around to stick it up their butts.

Fuck inter, fuck flying hair cambiasso, fuck your fake orgasms, salut the limitations of your fans and Zanetti's onion face not to mention Julio Cesar's 70's telephone head.
:lol:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Inter's treble proves that the only way they can win something is when the old lady's dildo isn't around to stick it up their butts.

:lol:

rep

And I'd also like to give a big fuck you to that tattooed ugly shitcunt monkey Materazzi

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Inter's a little louse, the Inter tools,
the least italian gang crew, the hated boys in black n' blue.
Like scabei on the street, they infest the beat,
fucking my life but I won't admit defeat to them!
Above the law, above the law come now,
No Interista will be safe till they are dead and done now.
Let's lay em down low, let's hang em up high,
Let's take all of these piggies, and have them crucified!
Especially apt because of the five finger discount those rats took on calcio. That and also because Moratti looks like he's on crack.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)