Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (16 Viewers)

enzodileto

Aug 30, 2009
He also said he has only listened to around 25,000 of the recorded calls of the 171,000! Who knows what else will emerge....

I hope they keep digging to add evidence to Moggi's defence for any future trials and for his appeal of the lifetime ban...

This whole thing is just ridiculous... the FIGC should just get on their knees and beg Juve for forgiveness and relegate Inter & Milan before it is too late for them.

Maybe after we successfully sue the FIGC for 300 million we can loan it back to them interest free just to show how much we want to help Italian football! The money we win from suing Inter should be used to buy their best players for highly reduced fees... the cunts...

Buy on AliExpress.com

enzodileto

Aug 30, 2009
On Vecchia Signora they are trying to organise a demonstration outside the FIGC offices before and during the meeting......

I hope it starts all pretty then it gets really ugly after hearing the wrong decision and just burn the house down!!!

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gigi Riva (FIGC): "Giacinto is clean"
Quote:
ROME – (ANSA) Hands off Facchetti. And how could anyone accuse an "angel"? Gigi Riva, Italy's all-time leading scorer and Giacinto Facchetti's international team-mate for many a match, lets out a roar of thunder: "I played over 100 games for Italy alongside Facchetti, me up front and him as the captain. Good days and bad days," he recalled as he spoke to ANSA on the phone, "but Giacinto was always the same: an extraordinary person, clean and honest. He was an example to us all, a constant point of reference, he was our angel."

And that is why, now that he has read the reasoning in Palazzi's report - which accuses Inter and in particular the club's then-president of sporting fraud - Riva admits: "I feel like smashing things in, it makes me so mad. Anyone who ever met Facchetti," continues the ex-Cagliari striker, "knows that he was a true man. I just can't see him in the role of someone who talks to referees in order to influence them. All those people who are saying things about him now would do well to keep their mouths shut because Giacinto was a simple, honest man who deserves respect."

Riva doesn't doubt the federal prosecutor's report, just the 'ratio' and its conclusions. "Maybe one day I'll be able to understand it but at the moment I find it impossible: what's the point in digging out a matter whose statute of limitations has passed and involving a person who is no longer alive, who can't have his own say?"

Riva's is not your standard act of defence, considering his historic battles in the name of Cagliari against the big clubs: "The big clubs have always dominated, it's always been like that," he recalls. "When we travelled to play Juve, Milan or Inter away, the ref would use the impersonal "tu" pronoun with us Cagliari players and the more respectful "lei" form with the opposition. But we would win in the end..."

Riva thinks it is impossible to imagine Facchetti trying to influence referees: "I'm not saying he didn't make those phone calls, they are in the documents, but it just isn't possible that Giacinto made them to gain an advantage. I can imagine lots of others doing that, but not him, absolutely not. He dedicated his life to the sport and the national side, and anyone that ever met him knows who Giacinto was. A true man. Hearing certain things really gets my back up." (ANSA)
gigi riva , what a fucking dog shit .
i wont even bothered to type his name in Capital case , motherfucker

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Dear morons,

No matter what happens with all this nonsense, even if Inter get stripped of the scudetti nothing will change for us realistically. We will still suck.

Grassy-ass

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)