Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (32 Viewers)

OP
gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #12,152
    How was Moggi wrong? What did he do that was illegal? Having a rapport with ref designators was not illegal until they back dated the laws...
    He was wrong in saying “all innocent or all guilty” which is something he was quoted saying once and it became the most repeated line of 2010.
    I said months back that the line no longer made sense. We heard conversations that were drastically worse than those heard in 2006 meaning some may be guilty of article 6 while others would not be. Then with the article 1s all being tied to this “exclusivity” argument, the only logical answer now is all innocent since all those directors speaking with designators could no longer be exclusive.

Lo-pan...great summary

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #12,154
    Anger? I hope they break all their fucking legs, gouge their fucking eyes out, and smash their noses, and the game is stopped due to countless acts of violence on and off the pitch against Inter players & fans alike...

Then just blame the FIGC for not putting their house in order...

Then we can sue for mental distress to the EU Court under Human Rights Act...

Seriously, every day I am waiting to meet an Inter fan.... but the problem is I will get put away after I finish pummeling his face in... the violent thoughts I have are so bad at the moment...
    Eh the players all laugh and joke around with each other to ease the tension in the terraces. I hate it. Respect to Chiellini for fucking Ibra up anyway.

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
    Eh the players all laugh and joke around with each other to ease the tension in the terraces. I hate it. Respect to Chiellini for fucking Ibra up anyway.
    You can not imagine how I felt every time after a loss seeing some of our players joking and hugging with the opposition players or seeing someone like Martinez caring more for his hair rather than his performance.

I hope Conte can can instill some fighting spirit in those ladies.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
    Moratti: 'I'll fight for Inter'
    Inter President Massimo Moratti told fans to boycott the Gazzetta dello Sport and ruled out resigning if the 2006 Scudetto is revoked.

“I did not expect to be abandoned by friends in our own city by a newspaper that has been waging a long battle against us. It is against us, which means it is in favour of someone else,” Moratti told Inter Channel.

“I was accustomed to reading the pink newspaper, but now unfortunately I’ll have to stop because their attack was so determined, harsh and calculated that it would be bad taste for me to keep on suffering in this way.

“This was not simply an opinion piece, but rather a calculated political agenda. They are free to say these things, just as we are free to not buy their paper.”

The Gazzetta is among other papers who suggest Inter should hand back the 2006 Scudetto after new evidence ignored during the Calciopoli trial.

This evidence was wire-tapped phone calls from former President Giacinto Facchetti, who died in September 2006.

“The Scudetto is almost secondary now – albeit a point we stand firm on. What was totally unexpected was the attack on someone who is no longer here and cannot defend himself.

“I find this in very bad taste, as we all know Giacinto and how honest he was. It was an ugly attack from the institutions. I know we’re not used to having many friends in football...”

The decision on whether to revoke the 2006 title will be made in mid-July and some have suggested Moratti will resign if the Scudetto is taken away.

“I am ready to battle on for Inter and the fans, which is why the idea of abandoning this club or playing the victim never went through my mind. These are the best moments for Inter.”

http://www.football-italia.net/jul6t.html

---

Guy is such a loser.

parashkev

Apr 29, 2010
    Guys, can someone translate this English:

C’è ancora qualcosa di inte*ressante o tutto è emerso or*mai?
    «C’è ancora molto... L’altra se*ra ho scoperto una telefonata di Meani nella quale chiama De Santis il giorno prima di Fiorentina-Milan e gli intima di non ammonire Nesta che era diffidato in modo che il di*fensore non salti Milan-Juve della settimana dopo. E qual*che chiamata di Collina poi...».

It is from today's Tuttosport article on Nicola Penta. If someone is a native Italian speaker, or if gsol is around I'd be happy to know what exactly it means.

Thanks in advance!

enzodileto

Aug 30, 2009
    Guys, can someone translate this English:

C’è ancora qualcosa di inte*ressante o tutto è emerso or*mai?
    «C’è ancora molto... L’altra se*ra ho scoperto una telefonata di Meani nella quale chiama De Santis il giorno prima di Fiorentina-Milan e gli intima di non ammonire Nesta che era diffidato in modo che il di*fensore non salti Milan-Juve della settimana dopo. E qual*che chiamata di Collina poi...».
    Is there anything else interesting or has everythin come out now? There is still a lot... The other evening I found a telephone conversation from Meani calling De Santis the day before Fiorentina-Milan and he asked not to book Nesta who was 1 yellow away from a suspension before the Milan-Juve game the following week. A few calls from Collina also...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)