Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (21 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I wonder if Moratti will still have his fake orgasms, ay Rab :D
Hopefully he'll have it in prison. Also I hope they give him the soapiest soap under the shower.

He was definition of loser before calciopoli. Fucking loser, will always be loser. I hope they arrest him in future for being too loser to be forgiven.
The Onion face never knew what's the smell of a Cup was like until after Calciopoli.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
i have been following this story for 5 years now...my understanding of such matters has been greatly increased by gsol...its fine to see many members spouting anger, rage, rancourous threats, but the majoroty of US are far removed from Italy. It does not make a supporter MORE juventino to declare their outrage. Its understandable, expected, but in no way constructive. Its brilliant, that its now been proven, as I wrote in lengthy detail to footballitalia earlier today, that the bottom line is this, as I hope gsol agrees with, as he will always know much more than me regarding this issue...:
we, amongst a multitude of others, were proven to have commited several misdemeanours, in relation to article 1. violations which can be...one of our players headbutting another player, one of our officials, speaking out of turn against an FIGC official, one of our players swearing into the camera..Article 1 violations DO NOT gain us an advatnage, at worst, they should cost us a fine, and a scolding of the players or officials (of Juve) involved.

However...we were relegated, and stripped of two titles, due to a collection of Article 1 violations. When there was zero precedent for such a punishment.

Dig deeper, and you find that the very people who punished us, and created new punishments for collections of article 1 violations, some of them, were INTER people...Also, there is a secondary depth, which shows, if you follow and understand well enough the $ trail, that the very people who fucked us over, not long after, entered into $ agreements with Juventus...The only other thing worth mentioning is that there was always a war between John Elkann ( I cannot include Lapo), vs...the triade.

palazzi has said, basically, that we, with many other clubs were guilty of Article 1 of the sporting code of justice misdemeanours. That normally, will lead to a fine, or 1-3 points deduction in the league table. Unfortunately for us, it was Inter who was the judge and jury!

As for match-fixing, lets say CHEATING...several clubs Palazzi charged. We were not one of them, but both milanese clubs WERE...Article 6 violations demand immediate relegation.

Those seem the facts...apologies gsol, if I haven't studied your words vigorously enough!

So the nut of the matter is this:
We got done.
And now...not long after the statute of limitations has passed, Inter and Milan (and others), have been charged with Article 6 violations, which should have their teams relegated. Juventus have been charged with no match fixing. we have not been charged with cheating. However, Inter and Milan, and the other clubs charged with Article 6 violations, will get off fine and dandy, due to the statute of limitations, and at best, Inter will be stripped of the title they stole from us. ..But we wont get that title officially re-assigned to us.

Moggi will continue, but Moggi is fighting for Moggi, not Juventus.

Our only slim hope of anything meaningful for us all occurring, is for Juventus to do as so many of us now demand : look at the evidence: we didnt cheat, other clubs did cheat, we got relegated, lost two titles, and its simply not good enough, for those teams, who should have had OUR punishment, to simply now stay quiet, and happily go about their business.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Well, I really hope that Faccheti is burning in hell, and that worms are slowly eating his corpse!!! I never been this mad at someone!!!

Apr 29, 2006
Well, I really hope that Faccheti is burning in hell, and that worms are slowly eating his corpse!!! I never been this mad at someone!!!
Never wish that to anyone. I don't. He is not here to defend himself and that is true.
Fact is we don't care about him - we care about Inter and Moratti. Either il presidente di merda is forced out of the football world or he has to prove his loyalty and spend one (or more) seasons in Seria B. Titles must go as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)