Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (39 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
"Now the question: Is there any difference between Juventus and Inter? Yes. The corrupted system had Juventus' managers Luciano Moggi and Antonio Giraudo at the top of the pyramid, together with the headquarters of the Italian Refereeing Committee. Inter, just like Fiorentina, accepted that the only way to protect their chances to compete for the league title was to enter that world - in order to ensure 'good' referees for themselves."

:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah Facchetti had to conform to Moggi's corrupt system by breaking rules he never broke.

WOW they are easily the stupidest group of people I have ever encountered in my life.
I believe there's a program that selects Inter fans. It's not a coincidence that they're all equally stupid thick heads.

OP
gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #12,063
    I think that is our main chance to strike. If FIGC will decide that scudetto from 2006 has to be revoked the entire case should be re-open and assess once again. Hope Agnelli has a good plan what to do after that.
    The case is not being reopened. It has been archived.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    No seriously what's wrong with them? I have never met one that made sense.
    I seriously believe they're all meant to be stupid. To be an Inter fan you have to qualify as a retarded thick head, stupid and very stupid.

I'm being serious, putting all hate apart, these monkeys are the most stupid bunch of fans I've witnessed.

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #12,070
    Oh so he’s still stupid.

He claims that if Inter have the title revoked that Inter would go to the TAR and surely win. :lol:

He claims that Facchetti did nothing wrong in the calls and it was in fact Bergamo initiating incriminating conversations (I suppose the Bergamo that Moggi allegedly had in his back pocket wanted to see Inter win?)

He also says Facchetti is a great man and is now dead…why don’t intertristi just make that their chant?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)