Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (49 Viewers)

enzodileto

Aug 30, 2009
Let me get this straight... how many points were Milan, Lazio & Fiorentina deducted from the 2005/06 season?

I assume if you liken our offences to Milan's presumed ones then we should have only got an 8 point deduction?

If Inter were relegated for breaking a level 6 code then we still would have won the scudetto? NO?

That means we would get everything back if the whole case was opened again and it was shown Moggi did what everyone else did which was only a level 1 code infringement as there would be only an 8 point deduction?

Basically even if you take into account these small issues which 80% of Serie A was doing we would still be the best team in Italy today with at least another 5 scudetti & probably a Champions League extra in our trophy room!

Amazing what 1 buck toothed ugly cunt can do with lots of money....

If I win the EUROMILLIONS tonight I will buy enough shares in Juve to give me a seat on the board and force the club to attack from every angle to completely clear our name and get back our titles and hundreds of millions of Euros in compensation. If it takes down the FIGC then so be it they shouldn't have fucked with us...

Then I would go after Moratti, Inter, Milan, Meani, Provera, Rossi & even Fachetti's family for all they have got!

I'd fucking show them what being Juventus really means!

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Moggi: 'Let Inter sing about stealing'

Luciano Moggi was the main 'villain’ of Calciopoli and is enjoying Inter’s fall from grace. “Let’s see if they still sing about stealing.”
The former Juventus director general was seen as the primary figure behind the scandal and barred permanently from holding jobs in football.

The latest FIGC report into the Calciopoli wiretaps turned up evidence against the Nerazzurri, who also made regular phone calls to refereeing designators.

“Finally we have been able to drag these things out of them, even if there is still time for the kind of victory I am thinking of,” Moggi told Tuttosport.

“Considering what they did to me and to Juventus, it’ll take a lot more than this.”

As the incidents occurred in 2006, the matter is beyond the statute of limitations, so Inter will not have that Scudetto revoked.

“I can finally enjoy the fact that someone listened to me. It’s only a shame this is coming out now, as I was already saying these things in 2006.

“If I were in Massimo Moratti’s shoes, I would’ve avoided going around telling everyone I was clean and honest for all these years. Now those phrases are even more jarring in light of the recent revelations.

“Besides, if he thinks he’s really all that honest, then let Moratti and Inter forego the statute of limitations! Let them have a trial.

“I think back to the footage of the Inter players who were singing: 'We win without stealing.’ I expect they’ll have to dream up a new chant, now...”

The recent report only emerged because Moggi’s lawyers played the Inter wiretaps during the civil Calciopoli trial in Naples earlier this year.

“They made a big mistake in giving me up for dead,” continued the ex-Juventus director general.

“They thought I’d go to sleep after the 2006 trial, but I’m still wide awake. They wanted Calciopoli? Fine, now have the whole thing. Some will cry, some have explaining to do, but
everyone has to be on alert.”
Legend.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Football-Italia are such a joke.
FI make me sick. There coverage of Calciopoli over the past 5 years has been nothing short of disgraceful. So much for being the premier site for English speaking Calcio fans
Agreed. If they even report the news, they present a half picture without any context. For example, in none of their articles on this farce do they make the distinction between Inter's article 6 violations and Moggi's article 1 violations. It is clear they dislike Juventus as their coverage is shallow and avoids all the juicy facts.

Juve should make a tentative approach to Ligue 1 and FFF officials, scare the absolute shit out of the FIGC.
I would love for this to happen. This league is a joke and calciopoli proves this beyond a shadow of a doubt. It is corrupt to it's core and only in Italy can an injustice the size of calciopoli go unpunished because of a statute of limitations they quite obviously aimed to surpass.

OP
gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #12,049
    Let me get this straight... how many points were Milan, Lazio & Fiorentina deducted from the 2005/06 season?

I assume if you liken our offences to Milan's presumed ones then we should have only got an 8 point deduction?

If Inter were relegated for breaking a level 6 code then we still would have won the scudetto? NO?

That means we would get everything back if the whole case was opened again and it was shown Moggi did what everyone else did which was only a level 1 code infringement as there would be only an 8 point deduction?

Basically even if you take into account these small issues which 80% of Serie A was doing we would still be the best team in Italy today with at least another 5 scudetti & probably a Champions League extra in our trophy room!

Amazing what 1 buck toothed ugly cunt can do with lots of money....

If I win the EUROMILLIONS tonight I will buy enough shares in Juve to give me a seat on the board and force the club to attack from every angle to completely clear our name and get back our titles and hundreds of millions of Euros in compensation. If it takes down the FIGC then so be it they shouldn't have fucked with us...

Then I would go after Moratti, Inter, Milan, Meani, Provera, Rossi & even Fachetti's family for all they have got!

I'd fucking show them what being Juventus really means!
    You sound like a candidate who claims he will do this or that if he takes office and then after being elected and admitted into office has the books opened in front of him only to realize “oh shit…there is more to this than I thought”.

I don’t doubt Andrea would love to do all that shit but when he realizes that the team will starve without its sponsors he backs off.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
    Unbefuckinglievable.

One day past from the whole stuff came out and in Portugal there are still 0 news about this shit. This is what worries me the most, all those new facts aren't getting proper international cover and we'll remain the cheaters for the world of football.

Apr 15, 2006
    Blog: Calciopoli moral maze
    With Inter's position in doubt after evidence was ignored for five years, Susy Campanale re-evaluates the scandal

Well, this is a curious situation. A good five years after Juventus were demoted, Milan, Fiorentina, Lazio and Reggina docked points, we’re only now listening to the Calciopoli wiretaps from Inter directors. So many questions and one huge moral maze.

Inter’s phone calls to the refereeing designators were not notably different from those made on behalf of Juve, Milan or the other sides. Designator Paolo Bergamo even said the FIGC had actively encouraged these conversations behind the scenes to avoid the usual public accusations of favouritism in the newspapers. It's ironic their attempts to improve the perception of refereeing bias resulted in the destruction of Italian football’s reputation around the world.

The Nerazzurri find themselves in a disastrous position. After five years of crowing about how they were the only clean force in a dirty system stacked against them, of singing 'we win without stealing’ and suggesting how many more trophies they should’ve won going back decades, their fall from grace is more damning than that of Juventus. Luciano Moggi always had the air of a dodgy second hand car dealer about him, so his attempts to steer things his way were not really a surprise. Inter will claim they were only trying to protect themselves from the influences of other clubs, but then that was Moggi’s excuse too. Maybe in the Italian atmosphere of absolute paranoia, they were all acting 'in self-defence’ of a non-existent assailant?

How did we get to this situation? These wiretaps were available in 2006 and Bergamo confirmed even then that he was in regular contact with Inter President Giacinto Facchetti, so why were they completely ignored? Dismissed as 'irrelevant’ by investigators, it highlights an agenda in this rushed trial that only raises further doubts over the whole affair. At the time some protested that appointing former Inter President Guido Rossi to lead the FIGC ruling risked bias, or at least the appearance of it. In such a delicate situation as this, balance is absolutely crucial and by ignoring hours of wiretapped conversations that were not entirely different to those of Moggi and co, the entire Calciopoli trial feels deeply flawed.

The fact the FIGC report states Inter’s 2006 Scudetto (originally won by Juve and which had Milan in second place) cannot be stripped only because of the statute of limitations makes it even worse. How can the club retain any credibility with that accusation hanging over their heads? They’ll be seen as the OJ Simpson of Italian football. If Massimo Moratti is convinced of their innocence, then forego the statute of limitations and request a trial, otherwise the presumption of guilt will be there forever.

One thing must be clear, though: if Inter are found guilty and stripped of the 2006 title, let it go unassigned just like the 2004-05 edition. Already there is talk of handing it to the next club down uninvolved in the scandal, which would be fifth-placed Roma. That would be utterly ludicrous and raise further recrimination, so let us simply remove the problem. Those Scudetti were won by Juventus and deserved by absolutely nobody.

FI

-----------------------------------

Deeply flawed? Try conspired and well planned, you fuckin' bitch!

Deserved by nobody? FUCK YOU AND THE HORSE YOU RODE ON, BITCH! :andy2:

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
    "Now the question: Is there any difference between Juventus and Inter? Yes. The corrupted system had Juventus' managers Luciano Moggi and Antonio Giraudo at the top of the pyramid, together with the headquarters of the Italian Refereeing Committee."

How can he (who?) say this? Any evidences to such an accusation?

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #12,056
    "Now the question: Is there any difference between Juventus and Inter? Yes. The corrupted system had Juventus' managers Luciano Moggi and Antonio Giraudo at the top of the pyramid, together with the headquarters of the Italian Refereeing Committee. Inter, just like Fiorentina, accepted that the only way to protect their chances to compete for the league title was to enter that world - in order to ensure 'good' referees for themselves."

:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah Facchetti had to conform to Moggi's corrupt system by breaking rules he never broke.

WOW they are easily the stupidest group of people I have ever encountered in my life.

Apr 29, 2006
    "Now the question: Is there any difference between Juventus and Inter? Yes. The corrupted system had Juventus' managers Luciano Moggi and Antonio Giraudo at the top of the pyramid, together with the headquarters of the Italian Refereeing Committee. Inter, just like Fiorentina, accepted that the only way to protect their chances to compete for the league title was to enter that world - in order to ensure 'good' referees for themselves."

:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah Facchetti had to conform to Moggi's corrupt system by breaking rules he never broke.

WOW they are easily the stupidest group of people I have ever encountered in my life.
    Its unbelievable. Are inter fans selected from a group of people with a single digit IQ? We committed article 1 violation, they did article 6 ... to defend themselves? That's like defending yourself from a car theft by shooting everyone that walks within 10 miles of your car... be it a policeman or not. I don't know how this shit can fly with anyone? You have to be half an idiot and that must be your better half to believe this. But then again being an Inter fan is good enough to fulfill those requirements.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
    I think that is our main chance to strike. If FIGC will decide that scudetto from 2006 has to be revoked the entire case should be re-open and assess once again. Hope Agnelli has a good plan what to do after that.

Anyway, a lot of facts indicate that it was Morratti's plot to get rid of main enemy in league. At least, missing tapes point this out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)