Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (237 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006
Seeing as how Inter are still busy in teh transfer market, I think it's evident that they'll not be getting relegated. Those fuckers must've orchestrated the whole thing so evade the inevitable evidence that Moggi brought forward.

OP
gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #12,023
    @gsol

You're saying we won't get anything because we don't demand. What if an ordinary people or bunch of Juventus fans sue FIGC after latest revealations? What happened to GMDJ appeal?
    They had the most recent appeal tossed out of court because minority shareholders cannot act on behalf of the team. We the fans count even less.

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #12,024
    Gsol,

Do you think any of this could potentially have any bearing on having both our scudetti officially handed back? I mean, if there is a statute of limitations and nothing can be done against inter and milan, I think it doesn't apply to handing back what is rightfully ours? Or is it not that simple?
    They have already admitted we didn’t cheat but they have also permanently banned Moggi. If they give us back our titles they would basically have to admit the contradiction and reinstate him. I’m not saying it is impossible but I do doubt they will go that far. Besides, if Juve’s managers don’t request it what would compel the FIGC to take such action.

JuventinMalti

Apr 5, 2006
    They have already admitted we didn’t cheat but they have also permanently banned Moggi. If they give us back our titles they would basically have to admit the contradiction and reinstate him. I’m not saying it is impossible but I do doubt they will go that far. Besides, if Juve’s managers don’t request it what would compel the FIGC to take such action.
    Indeed, where this may end up is quite unpredictable. Also, this puts a strange twist on the "all innocent or all guilty" argument presented by Moggi.

Ps. Cheers for all your dedication and patience in this thread, this forum owes you a lot. Sincere gratitude.

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #12,026
    Who is this Ferruccio?
    Ferruccio Mazzola was an Inter player in the 60s who wrote an autobiography called Il Terzo Incomodo that had detailed information regarding the steroid use (imposed by their coach Herrera) and match fixing including CL games that led to their titles.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
    I'd demand firstly all their scudetti post-calciopoli revoked. I mean, if Juve didn't lose half team and if they were relegated by the time, then it's obvious that they wouldn't win shit like they did. Those titles and money... all the money we lost (and I'm afraid FIGC can't pay that).

Let them stay in Serie A, revoke all the titles since the whole shit started (ours too, I don't give a shit) until now and get a new fresh start to Serie A, trying to get the glory of 90s back. Would be nice to know that this calciopoli shit would rest in the shadows and Italy could move on, but then again, I'm just dreaming about a world that doesn't exist. Mainly when we're talking about Italy.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
    Ferruccio Mazzola was an Inter player in the 60s who wrote an autobiography called Il Terzo Incomodo that had detailed information regarding the steroid use (imposed by their coach Herrera) and match fixing including CL games that led to their titles.
    Thanks. Were his claims ever investigated?

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
    So cheating really is Inter's second nature for a long time now.

The fucking pigs can't win anything otherwise.

Jul 2, 2006
    I'd demand firstly all their scudetti post-calciopoli revoked. I mean, if Juve didn't lose half team and if they were relegated by the time, then it's obvious that they wouldn't win shit like they did. Those titles and money... all the money we lost (and I'm afraid FIGC can't pay that).
    It's like we are in alternative future. Remember Back to the Future 2? Calciopoli was Moratti's Sports Almanac to steal future.

They have basically killed that squad. Most of them didn't live long because of drugs. That's one of the reasons why will Inter be cursed as always.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Having back our own two Scudetti back isn't enough and would be a lame joke.

1- Give us back what we won on the pitch - 2 Scudetti
    2- Either sue FIGC or pay us back the exact cash figures we lost during the Calciopoli process.
    3- Punish Inter. And no, no - points deduction, fucking Serie B or even C.

Fucking pigs..
    Sue the shit out of them and put that money to good use. In my mind, anything other than a massive amount of monetary compensation is just dwelling in the past instead of moving forward.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
    The one where he just deflected by talking about how sad Fachetti's death is?
    Moggi: 'Let Inter sing about stealing'

Luciano Moggi was the main 'villain’ of Calciopoli and is enjoying Inter’s fall from grace. “Let’s see if they still sing about stealing.”
    The former Juventus director general was seen as the primary figure behind the scandal and barred permanently from holding jobs in football.

The latest FIGC report into the Calciopoli wiretaps turned up evidence against the Nerazzurri, who also made regular phone calls to refereeing designators.

“Finally we have been able to drag these things out of them, even if there is still time for the kind of victory I am thinking of,” Moggi told Tuttosport.

“Considering what they did to me and to Juventus, it’ll take a lot more than this.”

As the incidents occurred in 2006, the matter is beyond the statute of limitations, so Inter will not have that Scudetto revoked.

“I can finally enjoy the fact that someone listened to me. It’s only a shame this is coming out now, as I was already saying these things in 2006.

“If I were in Massimo Moratti’s shoes, I would’ve avoided going around telling everyone I was clean and honest for all these years. Now those phrases are even more jarring in light of the recent revelations.

“Besides, if he thinks he’s really all that honest, then let Moratti and Inter forego the statute of limitations! Let them have a trial.

“I think back to the footage of the Inter players who were singing: 'We win without stealing.’ I expect they’ll have to dream up a new chant, now...”

The recent report only emerged because Moggi’s lawyers played the Inter wiretaps during the civil Calciopoli trial in Naples earlier this year.

“They made a big mistake in giving me up for dead,” continued the ex-Juventus director general.

“They thought I’d go to sleep after the 2006 trial, but I’m still wide awake. They wanted Calciopoli? Fine, now have the whole thing. Some will cry, some have explaining to do, but
    everyone has to be on alert.”

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    I'm not asking about what is enough, i'm asking about what is possible in the context of the statute of limitations.

Ps. If I were asking about what is enough, I would add instating a rule that inter players must play all future matches with a pile of shit on their head for eternity, and if they drop any on the opposing players be given a straight red. In addition to your suggestions of course...
    :lol:

Sue the shit out of them and put that money to good use. In my mind, anything other than a massive amount of monetary compensation is just dwelling in the past instead of moving forward.
    100%

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 233)