Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (20 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gigi Riva (FIGC): "Giacinto is clean"
Quote:
ROME – (ANSA) Hands off Facchetti. And how could anyone accuse an "angel"? Gigi Riva, Italy's all-time leading scorer and Giacinto Facchetti's international team-mate for many a match, lets out a roar of thunder: "I played over 100 games for Italy alongside Facchetti, me up front and him as the captain. Good days and bad days," he recalled as he spoke to ANSA on the phone, "but Giacinto was always the same: an extraordinary person, clean and honest. He was an example to us all, a constant point of reference, he was our angel."

And that is why, now that he has read the reasoning in Palazzi's report - which accuses Inter and in particular the club's then-president of sporting fraud - Riva admits: "I feel like smashing things in, it makes me so mad. Anyone who ever met Facchetti," continues the ex-Cagliari striker, "knows that he was a true man. I just can't see him in the role of someone who talks to referees in order to influence them. All those people who are saying things about him now would do well to keep their mouths shut because Giacinto was a simple, honest man who deserves respect."

Riva doesn't doubt the federal prosecutor's report, just the 'ratio' and its conclusions. "Maybe one day I'll be able to understand it but at the moment I find it impossible: what's the point in digging out a matter whose statute of limitations has passed and involving a person who is no longer alive, who can't have his own say?"

Riva's is not your standard act of defence, considering his historic battles in the name of Cagliari against the big clubs: "The big clubs have always dominated, it's always been like that," he recalls. "When we travelled to play Juve, Milan or Inter away, the ref would use the impersonal "tu" pronoun with us Cagliari players and the more respectful "lei" form with the opposition. But we would win in the end..."

Riva thinks it is impossible to imagine Facchetti trying to influence referees: "I'm not saying he didn't make those phone calls, they are in the documents, but it just isn't possible that Giacinto made them to gain an advantage. I can imagine lots of others doing that, but not him, absolutely not. He dedicated his life to the sport and the national side, and anyone that ever met him knows who Giacinto was. A true man. Hearing certain things really gets my back up." (ANSA)
oh f*ck off and i hope facchetti is burning in hell, as remorseful as i am with most people's deaths, his was not one of them by a long shot

Aug 2, 2005
http://www.tuttosport.com/calcio/serie_a/juventus/calciopoli/2011/07/05-133702/Abete%3A+Scudetto+2006%2C+13+giorni+per+decidere+percorso

Fir: Championship Manager 2006, 13 days to decide path

The federal president, "I have not seen either anxiety or concern on the part of advisers, all are thinking about documents and content to find a path. Our goal is to make a path of method and content, we think we can do it tomorrow. Commissioner? It's the biggest nonsense I've heard in recent times. I do not understand what the reasoning of this idea

"In the coming days we will quietly and without any acceleration, and overall technical discussions with the federal individual directors to 18 July with a clear framework. I have not seen either anxiety or concern on the part of advisers, all are thinking about documents and content to find a path " . He said the president of the Football Federation, Giancarlo Abete, on the assumption of a decision of the Federal Council on the possible revocation of the 2006 championship at the table assigned to Inter. 13 days to decide - "The situation will be evaluated when we are called to express a Decision - then added Spruce - . The motivation came on July 4 and we have met all the paths that were identified. We have 13 days to a few that are not. The Football Federation has the duty to work with a depth of about 18 to get on to express a position " . "Our goal is to make a path of method and content, we think we can do it tomorrow. Commissioner? It's the biggest nonsense I've heard in recent times. I do not understand what the reasoning of this idea " , he concluded a number of the Football Association during the usual press conference at the end of the Federal Council. MORATTI ON PINE - "I will not go into the substance of statements made ​​by Moratti, does not part of the spirit with which I approach the discussion of these days because it would be improper for a federal president. Compared with all positions and end here " . He said the president of the Football Federation, Giancarlo Abete, referring to the harsh words issued by a number of Inter, Massimo Moratti, after the release of the report of the prosecutor Stefano Palazzi on the involvement of the Inter Calciopoli scandal. "Referring Moratti after the words of Palaces? The representation of a position does not determine any level of injury. All are free, and sometimes the right and duty to express a position, be it critical or supportive, " he concluded Fir.

-----------------------------------------------------
the first paragraph, what exactly is he describing nonsense.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Mazzola: "Juve's demand to revoke that scudetto is a move to hide the fact that they won sh*t after 2006."

"after all they took from us they want that scudetto haha...I want the 98 scudetto"...

:sergio:

OP
gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #12,009
    Do you guys realize what all this means? According to these recent revelations, not only did Juventus win the title in 2005 without cheating but they did it (with two match days in hand) without cheating against direct rivals who were cheating. Hahahahaha WOW we had a squad then. No wonder Juvitalia won the World Cup in 2006.

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #12,011
    I love how Facchetti’s old friends are coming to his defense as though their opinions hold any validity. Riva is a lifelong Interista and admitted friend of Facchetti…why would he say anything different? He would be wise to shut up and listen to the calls.

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #12,012
    Badass, yes Moratti can refute the statute and attempt to clear the team in court but something tells me that even he isn’t that retarded.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Do you guys realize what all this means? According to these recent revelations, not only did Juventus win the title in 2005 without cheating but they did it (with two match days in hand) without cheating against direct rivals who were cheating. Hahahahaha WOW we had a squad then. No wonder Juvitalia won the World Cup in 2006.
    Yes yes yes FUCKING yessss. This is what I was about to say just now :agree::agree:

JuventinMalti

Apr 5, 2006
    Gsol,

Do you think any of this could potentially have any bearing on having both our scudetti officially handed back? I mean, if there is a statute of limitations and nothing can be done against inter and milan, I think it doesn't apply to handing back what is rightfully ours? Or is it not that simple?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Badass, yes Moratti can refute the statute and attempt to clear the team in court but something tells me that even he isn’t that retarded.
    i can only hope he is that stupid for the sake of trying to save his own and clubs face, but as we all know Juve won't make a strong enough demand for what they are owed. So worse comes to the worse moratti will be found guilty, titles revoked, and Juve still lose everything.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Gsol,

Do you think any of this could potentially have any bearing on having both our scudetti officially handed back? I mean, if there is a statute of limitations and nothing can be done against inter and milan, I think it doesn't apply to handing back what is rightfully ours? Or is it not that simple?
    Having back our own two Scudetti back isn't enough and would be a lame joke.

1- Give us back what we won on the pitch - 2 Scudetti
    2- Either sue FIGC or pay us back the exact cash figures we lost during the Calciopoli process.
    3- Punish Inter. And no, no - points deduction, fucking Serie B or even C.

Fucking pigs..

JuventinMalti

Apr 5, 2006
    Having back our own two Scudetti back isn't enough and would be a lame joke.

1- Give us back what we won on the pitch - 2 Scudetti
    2- Either sue FIGC or pay us back the exact cash figures we lost during the Calciopoli process.
    3- Punish Inter. And no, no - points deduction, fucking Serie B or even C.

Fucking pigs..
    I'm not asking about what is enough, i'm asking about what is possible in the context of the statute of limitations.

Ps. If I were asking about what is enough, I would add instating a rule that inter players must play all future matches with a pile of shit on their head for eternity, and if they drop any on the opposing players be given a straight red. In addition to your suggestions of course...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)