Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (30 Viewers)

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
read the article, FINALLY!! it comes out even if its to late to legally do anything having the truth finally be out just shows all inter fans how intermerda inter actually are. Morattopoli

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Yes i am. I don't care if you believe it or not. I just want Serie A to be dominant force again... Without Inter, because i hate moratti and Inter...
Serie A being dominant is your concern? Not Juve being dominant?

And inter were relegated, you can forget about Serie A being dominant any time soon. So which would you have?

Maradona17

Jul 5, 2011
Juve to be dominant first.

I want Serie A to be very strong again, but Juventus dominating in Italy and europe... So the biased EPL Fans don't say "Serie A? There is no competition"

I want us strong ! But Serie A 2nd Strong.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I could care less about this league and it's image anymore. If we stay at 3 in the CL for the next 4 years that's fine with me. I am perfectly fine being the most hated team in Italy again if it means we are back where we belong.

ForzaFerrari

Oct 12, 2005
What's really bothering me is the media coverage outside of Italy. We, as Juve fans in other countries, will never escape the 'Juve cheated' image if we don't act. Therefore, I've sent an e-mail to all the online newspapers in Belgium I could find and directed the message to the sport editors suggesting they write a story on these new revelations. If everyone starts doing this in their country, we'll get the news across the globe. For me, this is the most important thing, restoring our name.

enzodileto

Aug 30, 2009
Exactly I want us to be the Man U of Italy again... but unless we get our titles back with damages and Inter & Milan get punished correctly we will never catch up...

It takes at least a decade or maybe never again, to get back from what we suffered...

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Moggi: 'Let Inter sing about stealing'

Luciano Moggi was the main ‘villain’ of Calciopoli and is enjoying Inter’s fall from grace. “Let’s see if they still sing about stealing.”
The former Juventus director general was seen as the primary figure behind the scandal and barred permanently from holding jobs in football.

The latest FIGC report into the Calciopoli wiretaps turned up evidence against the Nerazzurri, who also made regular phone calls to refereeing designators.

“Finally we have been able to drag these things out of them, even if there is still time for the kind of victory I am thinking of,” Moggi told Tuttosport.

“Considering what they did to me and to Juventus, it’ll take a lot more than this.”

As the incidents occurred in 2006, the matter is beyond the statute of limitations, so Inter will not have that Scudetto revoked.

“I can finally enjoy the fact that someone listened to me. It’s only a shame this is coming out now, as I was already saying these things in 2006.

“If I were in Massimo Moratti’s shoes, I would’ve avoided going around telling everyone I was clean and honest for all these years. Now those phrases are even more jarring in light of the recent revelations.

“Besides, if he thinks he’s really all that honest, then let Moratti and Inter forego the statute of limitations! Let them have a trial.

“I think back to the footage of the Inter players who were singing: ‘We win without stealing.’ I expect they’ll have to dream up a new chant, now...”

The recent report only emerged because Moggi’s lawyers played the Inter wiretaps during the civil Calciopoli trial in Naples earlier this year.

“They made a big mistake in giving me up for dead,” continued the ex-Juventus director general.

“They thought I’d go to sleep after the 2006 trial, but I’m still wide awake. They wanted Calciopoli? Fine, now have the whole thing. Some will cry, some have explaining to do, but
everyone has to be on alert.”

http://www.football-italia.net/jul5w.html

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Luciano one of us!

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Moggi: 'Let Inter sing about stealing'

Luciano Moggi was the main ‘villain’ of Calciopoli and is enjoying Inter’s fall from grace. “Let’s see if they still sing about stealing.”
The former Juventus director general was seen as the primary figure behind the scandal and barred permanently from holding jobs in football.

The latest FIGC report into the Calciopoli wiretaps turned up evidence against the Nerazzurri, who also made regular phone calls to refereeing designators.

“Finally we have been able to drag these things out of them, even if there is still time for the kind of victory I am thinking of,” Moggi told Tuttosport.

“Considering what they did to me and to Juventus
, it’ll take a lot more than this.”

As the incidents occurred in 2006, the matter is beyond the statute of limitations, so Inter will not have that Scudetto revoked.

“I can finally enjoy the fact that someone listened to me. It’s only a shame this is coming out now, as I was already saying these things in 2006.

“If I were in Massimo Moratti’s shoes, I would’ve avoided going around telling everyone I was clean and honest for all these years. Now those phrases are even more jarring in light of the recent revelations.

“Besides, if he thinks he’s really all that honest, then let Moratti and Inter forego the statute of limitations! Let them have a trial.

“I think back to the footage of the Inter players who were singing: ‘We win without stealing.’ I expect they’ll have to dream up a new chant, now...”

The recent report only emerged because Moggi’s lawyers played the Inter wiretaps during the civil Calciopoli trial in Naples earlier this year.

“They made a big mistake in giving me up for dead,” continued the ex-Juventus director general.

“They thought I’d go to sleep after the 2006 trial, but I’m still wide awake. They wanted Calciopoli? Fine, now have the whole thing. Some will cry, some have explaining to do, but
everyone has to be on alert.”

http://www.football-italia.net/jul5w.html

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Luciano one of us!
Missed him a lot :frown2:

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
This is huge pile of bullshit:

While Juventus will emerge as moral winners after a five-year struggle for justice, their current owners will not embark on the road for compensation for their wrongful relegation. With John Elkann's administration having made big sponsorship deals with Inter-influenced companies TIM and La Gazzetta dello Sport, there is zero possibility of action.
Fuckers !!!

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I'm so angry that I wouldn't bother searching for "yes we did cheat" posts of some certain members here but I have to admit that now that we stand no chance of getting our revenge on Inter and Milan, it kind of tempts me to rub those posts in their faces . Pathetic I am :depressed

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I'm so angry that I wouldn't bother searching for "yes we did cheat" posts of some certain members here but I have to admit that now that we stand no chance of getting our revenge on Inter and Milan, it kind of tempts me to rub those posts in their faces . Pathetic I am :depressed
This stuff to come out, as far as I can tell, does not say that Juve didn't cheat.

It just confirms that Juve didn't do enough to warrant being relegated.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Fuck i can't belive what they did to us and now they can't do nothing to Merda and Bilan because 5 years passed , fuck em all .
Go to hell Berlusconi & Moratti i hate you , i hope they will die today fuck them .

If they can't do nothing to Merdas squad from Milano , they should pay us 200 mln E .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)