Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (24 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Milan's behavior in all this is just as bad as Inter's. They played the quiet card too while they're enjoying the scudetto they've just won.

They're still as guilty as Inter.

Maradona17

Jul 5, 2011
I'm not a milan fan. Just like them too.

And no, read better and don't believe in biased Carlo Garganese.

Milan's phone caller was Meani someone, who wasn't even high in Milan Boards, Inter on the other hand are guilty if you read through it...

Moratti is in BIG TROUBLE !

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010

Milan's phone caller was Meani someone, who wasn't even high in Milan Boards, Inter on the other hand are guilty if you read through it...

It's not just Garganese. Read what gsol have posted in the pages back. He summarized the report and mentioned the same things Garganese mentoned.

OP
gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #11,950
    Dude you all know Carlo Garganese is a major Juventus supporter so obviously he writes all the good thing in favor Juventus and bad to the Milano clubs... It's like if Moratti would write a article in favor of Inter, For the one of you that have read all this new saga, you should know that Meani who are supposed to have called this phone calls that mark Milan as cheaters, is not high in orders for Milan Board, it's like Inter best supporter who knows to the board cheated... MORATTI IS INTER OWNER AND HE CHEATED AND ESCAPED !!! I FUCKING HATE INTER !!!

And btw i'm new here, been a fan of Juve since Zidane glory days, and yeah i also like Milan a bit, because Serie A for me is when we are competing with them, NOT INTER ! Juventus vs. Milan is a classy ones !

And dudes look at Inter forums they hate us because we are "Cheaters" - They are themself. but more of Milan fans talk well about us and hope we'll be back all of my friends are Milan and Man Utd fans and they all miss the old Juve :( WE WILL BE BACK !!! thank you...
    Garganese can be whatever he wants. When he quotes direct releases from the sports tribunals or civil trials it is irrelevant who he likes. It makes the results of the trials no less true. Besides, this is all over the Italian papers. It’s not like he’s the only one kicking shit up.

For the record, Meani wasn't a guy who cleaned the bleachers at the Meazza. He made calls representing Milan. Being Berlusconi or Galliani's lightning rod doesn't mean that he wasn't acting on their behalf and for the record Galliani had a few calls that showed he was well aware of Meani's activities which is why he was suspended in the first place.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006

That guy, Palazzi, who accused merda of being guilty, also accused Milan. You can't just on Inter for that and ignore that your club was implicated equally too.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    This statue of limitations is probably the most bogus thing I have heard come out of a "civilized country.

Since Inter/Milan can not be punished for the past, how can they accurately be gauged now as they have clearly been strengthened since we were crushed? It isn't fair and any trophy they won since is only because Juve was so badly damaged there was no way we could compete financially...

Let's say Inter/Milan won next season...it wouldn't be a fair shot because we are still fucking struggling to catch up after those fucking cheats.

JuventinMalti

Apr 5, 2006
    As good as it feels to be publically exonerated by somebody who is not Juve related, the timing of it makes my blood boil. It's awfully convenient for Inter and Milan that this comes out when the 5 year period elapses...

May 22, 2007
    Word. I'd much rather file a civil suit for compensation of all the funds we lost than get some meaningless recognition of a Scudetto we know we won. Of course the point of this move by Agnelli was solely to appease fans though.
    Wouldn't the 06 Scudetto be revoked? It's like accepting that Inter are guilty but only Juventus pay for it, while they get to do whatever.

JuventinMalti

Apr 5, 2006
    You all still know we cheated too, so...
    how? Moggi did what was customary, hell even encouraged, to have been done. If that is even applicable as Article 1 violation, then it's like saying hey a guy raped kids and is let free, and somebody else littered and got a life sentence. The difference between misdeneamor and crime, and the proportionality of punishments for those offences is what this is about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)