Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (23 Viewers)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Andy mode: Let's just bomb the San Siro when the Milan Derby is being played. /Andy mode.

:D

--

On a more serious note.. This whole thing is so immensly screwed up I just can't find words to describe my anger. I have to say that I never expected anything like this to surface, whether nothing can be done about it or not, so I guess it's better than nothing.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Why is all of this suddenly coming out now? It's been years and suddenly the press and the FIGC are on our side? This seems so random..

Probably because now it's too late to punish the Milan clubs I bet.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Well, I can't read the Italian one. The goal.com one only says inter can be stripped as well. Are there any that describes that Juve aren't guilty of what inter are?
" Article 6 violations (the attempt to gain an advantage in the standings through match-fixing or attempted match-fixing) are deemed worthy of immediate relegation. Even in the now-discredited trial of 2006, Juventus were cleared of any Article 6 violations, and were only demoted due to a combination of Article 1 violations (unsportsmanlike conduct, which can be anything from swearing on the pitch to excessively calling Bergamo and Pairetto), misdemeanours that had never before resulted in anything more than fines or, at most, a minor points penalty.

Thus, according to the findings of the FIGC’s chief investigator, it is Inter, Milan and Livorno who should have been relegated in 2006 and not Juventus. "

In that Goal.com article..

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
" Article 6 violations (the attempt to gain an advantage in the standings through match-fixing or attempted match-fixing) are deemed worthy of immediate relegation. Even in the now-discredited trial of 2006, Juventus were cleared of any Article 6 violations, and were only demoted due to a combination of Article 1 violations (unsportsmanlike conduct, which can be anything from swearing on the pitch to excessively calling Bergamo and Pairetto), misdemeanours that had never before resulted in anything more than fines or, at most, a minor points penalty.

Thus, according to the findings of the FIGC’s chief investigator, it is Inter, Milan and Livorno who should have been relegated in 2006 and not Juventus. "

Oho. Thank you, Ken and Melo.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Motherfuckers.

Didn't Moggi have countless documents of evidence saying something similar in his trial? Why was that completely ignored back then?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Juventus aren't seeking compensation? What has this struggle been about then?
Word. I'd much rather file a civil suit for compensation of all the funds we lost than get some meaningless recognition of a Scudetto we know we won. Of course the point of this move by Agnelli was solely to appease fans though.

Maradona17

Jul 5, 2011
Dude you all know Carlo Garganese is a major Juventus supporter so obviously he writes all the good thing in favor Juventus and bad to the Milano clubs... It's like if Moratti would write a article in favor of Inter, For the one of you that have read all this new saga, you should know that Meani who are supposed to have called this phone calls that mark Milan as cheaters, is not high in orders for Milan Board, it's like Inter best supporter who knows to the board cheated... MORATTI IS INTER OWNER AND HE CHEATED AND ESCAPED !!! I FUCKING HATE INTER !!!

And btw i'm new here, been a fan of Juve since Zidane glory days, and yeah i also like Milan a bit, because Serie A for me is when we are competing with them, NOT INTER ! Juventus vs. Milan is a classy ones !

And dudes look at Inter forums they hate us because we are "Cheaters" - They are themself. but more of Milan fans talk well about us and hope we'll be back all of my friends are Milan and Man Utd fans and they all miss the old Juve :( WE WILL BE BACK !!! thank you...

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Dude you all know Carlo Garganese is a major Juventus supporter so obviously he writes all the good thing in favor Juventus and bad to the Milano clubs... It's like if Moratti would write a article in favor of Inter, For the one of you that have read all this new saga, you should know that Meani who are supposed to have called this phone calls that mark Milan as cheaters, is not high in orders for Milan Board, it's like Inter best supporter who knows to the board cheated... MORATTI IS INTER OWNER AND HE CHEATED AND ESCAPED !!! I FUCKING HATE INTER !!!

And btw i'm new here, been a fan of Juve since Zidane glory days, and yeah i also like Milan a bit, because Serie A for me is when we are competing with them, NOT INTER ! Juventus vs. Milan is a classy ones !

And dudes look at Inter forums they hate us because we are "Cheaters" - They are themself. but more of Milan fans talk well about us and hope we'll be back all of my friends are Milan and Man Utd fans and they all miss the old Juve :( WE WILL BE BACK !!! thank you...
Yeah, go ahead and compare Carlo Garganese to Moratti :lol:

How can you like "like Milan abit"?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)