Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (237 Viewers)

Aug 2, 2005
It's Italy so there's always a loophole. The question is will our owners want to us it?

I think the fans over there could put pressure on them but they were nowhere to be seen in 06.
they were deluded back then, where could they found that we were innocent with all the media ONLY publishing only our phone calls and asking for Moggi's head.

If they now don't do anything at all, they should be ashamed of themselves

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
One of the last arguments anti-Juventini have now is that...but but but Moggi closed the ref in the dressing room. Used by a journalist on the radio this morning.

To make this clear, Moggi NEVER did. Paparesta confirmed it was false in court. Moggi only said that on the phone because he was pissed and we know arrogant Moggi can make up shit like that to sound strong and powerful.
Everything has been proven wrong.

OP
gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #11,884
    A few points.

1-I read comments like “The FIGC can’t ignore this, they have to do something” The FIGC can’t “ignore” this. They are the ones that released the statement in the first place. They said it happened, we messed up but we cannot (or rather will not) do anything about it because time has expired.

2-No one is getting relegated. No one is getting compensated. In a couple of weeks Inter will likely lose the scudetto they never won. That’s it. Time expired. Period.

3-La Stampa isn’t Agnelli’s paper. They have a stake in it but don’t run it. Why is the Gazzetta’s talking up the scandal? Simple. Nothing can happen to Inter anymore anyway…might as well sell a ton of papers.

4-Moggi can’t represent the team. He will try to force a retrial but in all likelihood the only thing he’ll be able to achieve is getting himself reinstated.

5-People argued that unless something happens to Inter and Milan that calcio will become even less relevent in Europe. Saving calcio by relegating two of the biggest teams is counterintuitive. I would like nothing more than seeing Inter and Milan in B but if they went that would be the end of Serie A. We would fall well below top tier European football. Personally I would still rather they be relegated…I’m just pointing out the contradiction is all. Regardless, no one is getting punished.

Aug 2, 2005
    Milan can't be punished anymore correct? They allready got punished and you can't get punished for the same crime twice right?
    A few points.

1-I read comments like “The FIGC can’t ignore this, they have to do something” The FIGC can’t “ignore” this. They are the ones that released the statement in the first place. They said it happened, we messed up but we cannot (or rather will not) do anything about it because time has expired.

2-No one is getting relegated. No one is getting compensated. In a couple of weeks Inter will likely lose the scudetto they never won. That’s it. Time expired. Period.

3-La Stampa isn’t Agnelli’s paper. They have a stake in it but don’t run it. Why is the Gazzetta’s talking up the scandal? Simple. Nothing can happen to Inter anymore anyway…might as well sell a ton of papers.

4-Moggi can’t represent the team. He will try to force a retrial but in all likelihood the only thing he’ll be able to achieve is getting himself reinstated.

5-People argued that unless something happens to Inter and Milan that calcio will become even less relevent in Europe. Saving calcio by relegating two of the biggest teams is counterintuitive. I would like nothing more than seeing Inter and Milan in B but if they went that would be the end of Serie A. We would fall well below top tier European football. Personally I would still rather they be relegated…I’m just pointing out the contradiction is all. Regardless, no one is getting punished.
    read this

Apr 29, 2006
    A few points.

Disagree GSOL. Milan and Inter combined had as much fans as Juventus and they relegated us. At this point its not about who plays in this championship, but rather who watches and believes the results. Hard die fans will always be close to their teams, glory-hunters might go away for a while, but they will be back just the same way. There is a realistic chance betting houses will stop accepting bets for italy and with all the pressure UEFA might intervene, unless actions are taken. Italy must at least pretend that there is justice and that could not be done with 'cigars and closed doors'. Maybe EXOR will sponsor Inter and Pirelli or Milan and Fininvest, but if they do nothing it will be such a blow for the calcio's reputation that even if Real Madrid, Barcelona and Manchester U decided to join it wouldn't make the difference.

Jul 2, 2006
    One good thing about this is that those c*nts have been exposed and can't use the "honest" club card. Most here knew that already but what pisses me off is that somebody fucked up in 2006 or deliberately avoided those calls just to target Juve. Even with all that if Elkann cared he would have went tot the TAR del Lazio and won so we wouldn't have gone in Serie B in the 1st place.
    One thing is sure; John Elkann is head of the snake. He is the first one should pay for his crimes.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
    if Inter who was not penalized is not having any punishments, what do you think of Milan who already was penalized.
    Ok let me explain it to you since you clearly have no idea what i'm talking about.

What if and that's a big IF, the FIGC or better yet Juve sues them and tbh i don't see that happening either but if, They can only punish Winter and not ac Milan because they allready got punished once.
    Get it? That's why i asked if i was correct.

Aug 2, 2005
    Ok let me explain it to you since you clearly have no idea what i'm talking about.

What if and that's a big IF, the FIGC or better yet Juve sues them and tbh i don't see that happening either but if, They can only punish Winter and not ac Milan because they allready got punished once.
    Get it? That's why i asked if i was correct.
    you asked simple question if Milan will be punished again.

you didn't say any thing about this big IF.

simple answer YES

when you come to this big IF, If Milan was convicted for Sporting Fraud (article 6 violation) which they wasn't. their sentences were regarding other articles. NOT article 6
    that would be a new crime and they will get relegated if it wasn't for statute of limitation

Maybe RED can answer you better since he know much than I do about Law

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #11,897
    Milan can't be punished anymore correct? They allready got punished and you can't get punished for the same crime twice right?
    They could be punished if time had not expired. The new evidence supersedes the double jeopardy rule as far as I know because Meani was charged with violating Article 1. He was never charged for Article 6 violations meaning that charge would be the first time he would see it. It is irrelevant because time expired anyway.

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #11,898
    Disagree GSOL. Milan and Inter combined had as much fans as Juventus and they relegated us. At this point its not about who plays in this championship, but rather who watches and believes the results. Hard die fans will always be close to their teams, glory-hunters might go away for a while, but they will be back just the same way. There is a realistic chance betting houses will stop accepting bets for italy and with all the pressure UEFA might intervene, unless actions are taken. Italy must at least pretend that there is justice and that could not be done with 'cigars and closed doors'. Maybe EXOR will sponsor Inter and Pirelli or Milan and Fininvest, but if they do nothing it will be such a blow for the calcio's reputation that even if Real Madrid, Barcelona and Manchester U decided to join it wouldn't make the difference.
    I agree with you in theory but the fact remains that since the 2006 mistake Serie A has struggled to regain its prowess and relegating the two biggest rivals of Juve will further reduce the level of competition in a league that is still trying to regain its former lure. In any case this is a matter of opinion. For the record I would still like nothing more than to see them both relegated but it isn’t happening.

Apr 15, 2006
    Gsol, why isn't anyone talking about returning the titles back to Juve? If all we were actually found guilty of are article 1 violations which have a worst case punishment of points deduction and does not warrant scudetto stripping, then what reason does the FIGC have to not give us the titles? And while we're at it, why not return both 2005 and 2006 titles? Cos IIRC, it was found that the 2004-05 season was legitimate, right?

Why isn't the FIGC or the media mentioning this?

Aug 2, 2005
    Gsol, why isn't anyone talking about returning the titles back to Juve? If all we were actually found guilty of are article 1 violations which have a worst case punishment of points deduction and does not warrant scudetto stripping, then what reason does the FIGC have to not give us the titles? And while we're at it, why not return both 2005 and 2006 titles? Cos IIRC, it was found that the 2004-05 season was legitimate, right?

Why isn't the FIGC or the media mentioning this?
    2005/2006 season was legitimate
    phone calls were all for 2004/2005 season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 232)