Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (148 Viewers)

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
:lol:
Inter chief defends Facchetti

Inter President Massimo Moratti has hit back at allegations by the Italian FA chief investigator that they committed sporting fraud during Calciopoli.

Stefano Palazzi made the claims after examining a number of new wiretaps which emerged from the criminal Calciopoli trial in Naples.

Inter, according to Palazzi, broke sporting code violations in order to “gain an advantage in the standings, by conditioning the refereeing sector.”

Palazzi has made his judgment based on several intercepted phone calls between former Inter President Giacinto Facchetti and ex-refereeing designators Paolo Bergamo and Pierluigi Pairetto.

Moratti has quickly hit back, especially in defending club symbol Facchetti who died in September 2006.

“To be honest, I can cut myself out of this, I am secondary, but the fact that Facchetti has been regarded in the way he has is a serious, offensive, stupid thing,” said the President.

“Inter fans know exactly what kind of person he was. The gentlemen who will sit down around that table to decide – I'm not quite sure what – know exactly what he was like.

“There are no new elements, only things that others had already judged to be of little note.

“I think this is a very serious attack, a heavy attack, on the club. It's unacceptable, absolutely unacceptable.

“And I will say this very clearly – Palazzi is wrong. He's totally wrong. This is an attack by the prosecutor and, ok, there's no trial so people can say what they want about this.

“I categorically refuse to accept it, Inter does not accept it and what makes the whole thing reek even more is the fact that Facchetti has been caught up in it.

“And I'm not saying that for the sake of it, because it regards somebody who is no longer with us, somebody whom I admire and think very highly of for his honesty.

“Since, at the moment, Facchetti is viewed differently, I don't think very highly at all of the person who did this."

The alleged offences have all been considered as prescribed by Italian sporting law, which means that Inter don’t risk any sporting sanctions.

However, it remains to be seen whether it will have any impact on the 2006 Scudetto which was awarded to Inter after Juventus were stripped of the title.

Juve were also relegated to Serie B after being found guilty in the Calciopoli sporting trials of 2006, while Milan, Lazio, Fiorentina and Reggina were handed point penalties for 2006-07.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
:lol:
Inter chief defends Facchetti

Inter President Massimo Moratti has hit back at allegations by the Italian FA chief investigator that they committed sporting fraud during Calciopoli.

Stefano Palazzi made the claims after examining a number of new wiretaps which emerged from the criminal Calciopoli trial in Naples.

Inter, according to Palazzi, broke sporting code violations in order to “gain an advantage in the standings, by conditioning the refereeing sector.”

Palazzi has made his judgment based on several intercepted phone calls between former Inter President Giacinto Facchetti and ex-refereeing designators Paolo Bergamo and Pierluigi Pairetto.

Moratti has quickly hit back, especially in defending club symbol Facchetti who died in September 2006.

“To be honest, I can cut myself out of this, I am secondary, but the fact that Facchetti has been regarded in the way he has is a serious, offensive, stupid thing,” said the President.

“Inter fans know exactly what kind of person he was. The gentlemen who will sit down around that table to decide – I'm not quite sure what – know exactly what he was like.

“There are no new elements, only things that others had already judged to be of little note.

“I think this is a very serious attack, a heavy attack, on the club. It's unacceptable, absolutely unacceptable.

“And I will say this very clearly – Palazzi is wrong. He's totally wrong. This is an attack by the prosecutor and, ok, there's no trial so people can say what they want about this.

“I categorically refuse to accept it, Inter does not accept it and what makes the whole thing reek even more is the fact that Facchetti has been caught up in it.

“And I'm not saying that for the sake of it, because it regards somebody who is no longer with us, somebody whom I admire and think very highly of for his honesty.

“Since, at the moment, Facchetti is viewed differently, I don't think very highly at all of the person who did this."

The alleged offences have all been considered as prescribed by Italian sporting law, which means that Inter don’t risk any sporting sanctions.

However, it remains to be seen whether it will have any impact on the 2006 Scudetto which was awarded to Inter after Juventus were stripped of the title.

Juve were also relegated to Serie B after being found guilty in the Calciopoli sporting trials of 2006, while Milan, Lazio, Fiorentina and Reggina were handed point penalties for 2006-07.
Is this from Football-Italia? Can you see why I am calling them a joke? They didn't write ANYTHING about the accusations on Inter, but they are writing that Moratti says they are innocent.

Fucking wankers.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Isn't the editor an Interista? John Taylor? I always assumed he was. Then you have Susy Campanale of course...and supposed Juventino Antonio Labbate who seems to fall more in line than anything else. They actually make me like Carlo Garganese.

Aug 2, 2005
What a joke Moratti
The calls incriminate you as well and he mentioned Facchettis name like 10 times
What are seeking
Diverting attention to a dead person and not to you or your fucking team
I fucking hate Binter

Aug 2, 2005
The former designator: "I have always spoken and Pairetto with everyone"TURIN, July 5 - the former designator Paolo Bergamo Calciomercato.it arbitration, the day after the report of the federal prosecutor Stefano Palazzi involvement in the scandal Calciopoli2 Inter, said: " I always said that the phone calls with Inter were more frequent just because the company Inter had not won in that period. There were no results and continued to do it. For me it has a very long read these interviews, since the first day I always said that I had relationships with all managers. Pairetto and I always talked with representatives of all the companies to find solutions and avoid the controversy in the newspapers as we had been asked several times also by the Federation. A distinction is crucial, however: they call it falling in the sphere of 'legitimate' and do not call illegal . "

http://www.tuttosport.com/calcio/serie_a/juventus/calciopoli/2011/07/05-133621/Bergamo%3A+%C2%ABL%27Inter+chiamava+perch%C3%A9+non+vinceva%C2%BB

Apr 29, 2006
If this thing doesn't get solved there will be no stars arriving in Italy anytime soon. There will be no fans on the new stadium and calcio would be as important as Russian or Turkish Leagues. The stupid Italians better realize that and soon. Both Russia and Turkey are not poorer than Italy and have the fans so it won't be much of a hassle to draw attention and use this scandal. Germany and France are already taking the steps in the right direction ... Italy has been kept alive due to the warm connections with south america, but with the globalization this won't be a factor anymore.
It is not a matter whom the FIGC favours and it is definitely not good for us. But we haven't started this shit storm so the consequences cannot be direst for us. That is unjust on every level possible and even a half-brain kid from Zair (no offence) would understand this. Bias is the end of support.
If things go under the rug - I am expecting in the next 10 years the football world to regroup as follows: England/Spain, France/Germany, Russia/Turkey/Italy...
If John thinks thats good for business (any of his investments in italy) then he better think again. Is it better to have 100% of 1 euro or 50% of 100?

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Revealed: Inter will almost certainly be stripped of 2006 Scudetto

Calciopoli is the talk of Italy today after yesterday's astonishing revelations from FIGC chief investigator Stefano Palazzi. It is now inevitable Inter will lose their 2006 crown

Inter will almost certainly see their 2006 Scudetto revoked when the FIGC convene for a final meeting into their findings from the revelations of the Calciopoli II trial in Naples, but the 2010 European champions will avoid any further sanctions due to the case being out of statute.

The Italian press exploded this morning following yesterday’s revelations by the FIGC (Italian Football Federation) chief investigator Stefano Palazzi, who accused Inter of committing sporting fraud during the 2005-06 season. This had subsequently led to the Calciopoli scandal, which saw Juventus stripped of two Scudetti and relegated to Serie B, and Milan, Lazio, Fiorentina and Reggina issued point penalties for 2006-07.

Palazzi said: "Inter violated the article relative to sporting fraud with regards to the possibility of taking advantages in the standings."

The FIGC handed Palazzi the responsibility of pouring over all the evidence from the Calciopoli II trial in Naples a year ago, during which it was revealed that former Inter directors had had contact with referees and a number of other high-profile Italian football leaders between 2004 and 2006.

Transcripts from wiretaps identified by the Tribunal of Naples also demonstrated that ex-Inter president Giacinto Facchetti enjoyed regular contact with former referee designators Paolo Bergamo and Pierluigi Pairetto.

Palazzi’s findings mean that the 2006 Scudetto taken from Juventus and handed to Inter will almost certainly now be revoked from the Nerazzurri too. The confirmation of this is likely to occur on July 18 when the FIGC convene for a final meeting on the case.

Inter fans (as well as those from Milan and Livorno) will be relieved to know that this will probably be the end of the matter. As Palazzi took over a year to complete his investigation, it now means that the case is out of statute. Italy’s Statute of Limitations states that the maximum time after an event that legal proceedings can be initiated is five years.

Palazzi’s most damaging claims listed the following Calcio figures as being guilty back in 2006 of - along with Juventus - violating Article 1 of the Code of Sporting Justice:

Campedelli (Chievo), Cellino (Cagliari), Corsi (Empoli), Foschi (Palermo), Foti (Reggina), Gasparin (Vicenza), Governato (Brescia), Meani (Milan), Moratti (Inter), Spalletti (Udinese).

Palazzi also alleged that the following men should have been found guilty of violating Article 6 of the Code of Sporting Justice:

Facchetti (Inter), Meani (Milan), Spinelli (Livorno)

Article 6 violations (the attempt to gain an advantage in the standings through match-fixing or attempted match-fixing) are deemed worthy of immediate relegation. Even in the now-discredited trial of 2006, Juventus were cleared of any Article 6 violations, and were only demoted due to a combination of Article 1 violations, misdemeanours that had never before resulted in anything more than fines or, at most, a minor points penalty.

Thus, according to the FIGC’s chief investigator, it is Inter, Milan and Livorno who should have been relegated in 2006 and not Juventus.

But, due to the Statute of Limitations, there will be no further punishment. While Juventus will emerge as moral winners after a five-year struggle for justice, their current owners will not embark on the road for compensation for their wrongful relegation. With John Elkann's administration having made big sponsorship deals with Inter-influenced companies TIM and La Gazzetta dello Sport, there is zero possibility of action.

Inter president Massimo Moratti this morning described Palazzi’s claims as an “unacceptable attack”.

But come July 18 his club need a miracle to hold on to the 2006 Scudetto. The title will surely be revoked and never assigned. Instead, the championship will represent another blank year in history, just like 2005.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/ed...ter-will-almost-certainly-be-stripped-of-2006

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I don't get why there is such a media frenzy now about it...it's like now that its known Inter can't get into trouble only then do they say something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 144)