Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (21 Viewers)

Aug 2, 2005
Moggi's interview, Tuttu sport

Excuse my English

- did u read palazzi report?
- finally we were able to show it, this what it should have been.

- do u consider it a victory?
- no, we need more time to achieve victories like i want, what they did to me and juventus took time as well, lets say that I now I enjoy the fact that there are those who listened to me, unfortunately it came up late, it should have been in 2006.

- Palazzi said that Moratti can refuse the statute of limitation, what do u think?
- if I were him, I would avoid saying that i was honest and decent all these years, now this report is more clear, but if he thinks he is honest, why he doesn't refuse the statute of limitation, Now I remember Inter players singing "Vinciamo senza rubare" (we win without stealing). Now I think they should think of another song. :lol:

- if it was not for you and your defense team, all this would not appear?
- they were wrong when they considered me dead and finished, they thought after the convictions in 2006 that I'll be sleeping but I am fully aware. even though this cost me alot of money.

- for whom you did this?
- for me, it is obvious, I did it for the Juventus fans who loves me alot, they deserve it after failure to defend the team in 2006.
and for the referees Pieri, Cassara, De Santisc, Dattillo, where convicted and destroyed without doing anything wrong, they said that I was a friend of the referees which was not true, but now I am because they deserve justice.

- Do you think that if those transcript were found in 2006 the verdict will be different?
- Let me start by saying that I and Juventus didn't violate article 6 while Inter did, at least that what you understand from Palazzi's report.
Note : this part I didn't understand well but it says : " on the other hand when Coboli Gigli said that when he resigned as president, Guido Rossi had to punish Juventus"
or when Coppola said in the trail that the prosecutor refused his work, saying that they don't care about Inter.

- Are you saying that the failure of defending Juventus was part of the process?
- No. I didn't said that, what I said is that we suddenly left alone, and sure the failure of defending Juventus encouraged the sporting justice court in 2006.

- in the mean time you are continuing the battle, Do you now prepare to apply for a re-trail according to the previous article 39?
Sure, they wanted Calciopoli, didn't they? so well, they will get what they wanted, but it will include all, some will cry and some will be happy, but all must be careful.

- honestly, did you expect that Palazzi's report would be this harsh on Inter after all what the sporting justice did all these years?
- For me, I always trusted Justice, now I read all the situations very good, I have been 5 years reading and lost alot of time, but I won't quit and eventually the truth will come to sight.

- You have won some many for a lawful point of view, the last hearing in Napoli is close, and in Friday in Rome you will be in front of the federal Justice court to plea?
- You know, It if funny, After 5 years I was banned without violating article 6, Moratti violated article 6 but the case will drop due to the statute of limitation, but if we look carefully, It is not funny, It is dramatic.

- What are you thinking tonight before going to sleep?I think that I won too much from the football world, and it in general gave me alot, for example, when the national team won the world cup, and it was composed with my players.
I hope in the end that this will be accompanied with Justice in the civil court and the sporting court, this what it seems to be.

http://www.tuttojuve.com/?action=read&idnotizia=55263

Aug 2, 2005
'Championship Manager 2006? The Federal council may not revoke "

Tavecchio, deputy chairman of Ferdercalcio: "We must determine whether the components are the persons who should vote, and is not a minor problem. Is not expected that we assign or revoke badges »ROME, July 5 - " We must determine whether the components of the Federal Council of the Football Federation are the people who should vote, and is not a minor problem. The Council, in fact, is a deputy to issue judgments of this kind is not expected we assign or revoke badges . " This point of view of Carlo Tavecchio, deputy chairman of Ferdercalcio and number one amateur in the National League, the league on the withdrawal of the 2006 Inter. UPON THE - After the report presented yesterday by the chief prosecutor Stefano Palazzi, Tavecchio said that " it is our intention to comply with the law. One thing is certain: the investigative phase are never rulings. Every accused has a right to act by a judge, then evaluate if those safeguards are respected . " " Certainly, I can say they are not happy with the interception - continued Tavecchio the sidelines of the presentation ceremony of the Beach Soccer World Cup to be held in Ravenna in September - because in 40 years of football I have never spoken to an arbitrator, even in third category. But it can not pass the thesis that Guido Rossi is a fool, which accounts Borrelli zero, and that was absent from all Sandulli. We have an obligation to enforce the right and obvious that everybody is the architect of their fortunes . "

http://www.tuttosport.com/calcio/serie_a/juventus/calciopoli/2011/07/05-133629/%C2%ABScudetto+2006%3F+Il+consiglio+federale+non+pu%C3%B2+revocarlo%C2%BB

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
One good thing about this is that those c*nts have been exposed and can't use the "honest" club card. Most here knew that already but what pisses me off is that somebody fucked up in 2006 or deliberately avoided those calls just to target Juve. Even with all that if Elkann cared he would have went tot the TAR del Lazio and won so we wouldn't have gone in Serie B in the 1st place.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
One good thing about this is that those c*nts have been exposed and can't use the "honest" club card. Most here knew that already but what pisses me off is that somebody fucked up in 2006 or deliberately avoided those calls just to target Juve. Even with all that if Elkann cared he would have went tot the TAR del Lazio and won so we wouldn't have gone in Serie B in the 1st place.
I feel like now the media is throwing mud at Inter this is going to make people do something they weren't planning on doing. I can feel it.

And Moggi claiming he isn't done yet says a lot. He knows there is a way out of this, so does his team, they just aren't saying it.

Apr 29, 2006
BRAVO MOGGI!!! I don't care what the haters said, even some famous idiots here: " Moggi that , moggi this , we were guilty.." ... short reply to those guys : Fuck Off.
I want it chased all the way up. Stop this joke of a league if it has to and relegate half the teams or force managements to quit - i don't care. Perhaps now is the moment to look for other investors if the current ones aren't ready to play honestly.
It was simple -> best team wins... unless they play Inter.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I feel like now the media is throwing mud at Inter this is going to make people do something they weren't planning on doing. I can feel it.

And Moggi claiming he isn't done yet says a lot. He knows there is a way out of this, so does his team, they just aren't saying it.
It's Italy so there's always a loophole. The question is will our owners want to us it?

I think the fans over there could put pressure on them but they were nowhere to be seen in 06.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It's Italy so there's always a loophole. The question is will our owners want to us it?

I think the fans over there could put pressure on them but they were nowhere to be seen in 06.
The question is first what is the loop hole and should we find one then the question is do we use it and screw the sponsors? :D

Come on Moggi.
That's cause most were just in shock really.
No one really had any clue...it came out of no where.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
One of the last arguments anti-Juventini have now is that...but but but Moggi closed the ref in the dressing room. Used by a journalist on the radio this morning.

To make this clear, Moggi NEVER did. Paparesta confirmed it was false in court. Moggi only said that on the phone because he was pissed and we know arrogant Moggi can make up shit like that to sound strong and powerful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)