Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (14 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
it is bigger then that, we are talking about dozens of games over five years
competitions from all over Europe, mostly Easter and Southern Europe, Uefa Cup games , Champions League and International games.
they call it the biggest scandal that has ever hit football all these games were apparently fixed
clubs from all over are being targeted
UEFA will conclude their investigation in November
From what I heard Uefa have already concluded all investigations, but will only release the information at the beginning of November.
What I find strange is that this story has not really hit the headlines yet.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Interesting, to this scale and variety of teams involved (mentions belgian team), last time I heard of this couple months back, it was said it was strictly about CL and uefa cup qualifiers regarding EE teams throwing games.

I doubt it anyway, but I really hop no italian team is involved.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Interesting, to this scale and variety of teams involved (mentions belgian team), last time I heard of this couple months back, it was said it was strictly about CL and uefa cup qualifiers regarding EE teams throwing games.

I doubt it anyway, but I really hop no italian team is involved.
Italian teams by definition will be involved lol..
i hope merda is involved

David01

Aug 20, 2006
they did mention that mostly teams from the east and south are involved.
Greece? Spain? Portugal? and Italy?
the Belgian team might be Roeselare or so one paper claimed
we don't know anything cuz Uefa will only come out in November
but they keep stressing it will be big

Max

Jul 15, 2003
From what I heard Uefa have already concluded all investigations, but will only release the information at the beginning of November.
What I find strange is that this story has not really hit the headlines yet.
Interesting stuff. I'm eager to see how all of this unfolds.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
So you get a call and you're told that the match between X and Y will end 0:4. The match ends 0:4.
Is it fixed? :D

It was this summer, Europa League qualifications. Match between a Macedonian and Croat team. A Macedonian friend of mine told me about this and he found it out from a Serbian friend of his. The Serbian dude is Dragisa Binic, an ex Red Star Belgrade player (played in the 1991 CL final) and good friend of Arkan. He was even a director of Arkan's club Obilic.

You guys can't even imagine how much fixing is going on, especially when ex-Yugoslav or Albanian clubs play in Europe between each other.
I believe that some months ago a Macedonian club was already found guilty of match fixing in CL qualifications and they were suspended for 10 years or so (they can't play in Europe until 2017).

So, i'm guessing that 99% of the cases are related to ex-Yu or Albanian teams and i don't expect a big club to be involved in this.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
the Belgian team might be Roeselare
I believe it's Rooselare and i think i know what's the match in question. Some 3-4 years ago, in a closed betting forum (not public forum, but a forum where you can join oly if you're invited), a Serbian member came an hour before the kick off of an Intertoto Cup match and told us that he found out from the main referee of the match (Serbian referee) that Rooselare will lose by a big margin in Cyprus, from some complete outsider. The odds for home win were huge, i remember, and Rooselare were strong favorites. I don't remember the final score, but it was something like 5:1.

Later it was reported that shortly before kick off, huge amounts of money were put on a home win (the Cypriot team to win).

Later there was some investigation and i don't know what came out of it. I know that the Serbian referee was suspended (or even banned from football, i don't remember), but i think the clubs weren't punished back then.

Another true story..... Uefa Cup qualifying match between a Slovenian and Macedonian team. The Macedonians went to Slovenia by bus (some 1000 km) and they stopped almost in every town and they were betting in every bookie on Over 6.5 goals.
The match ended 7:2 for the Slovenian team :D

I remember a big scandal back then and lots of media talk, but i don't know what happened in the end.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Didn't some member here post a link to a different football forum where a member there had posted exactly what all of the champions league groups from last year would look like two or three hours before UEFA even started the draw to form them which they supposedly do live on television?

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Didn't some member here post a link to a different football forum where a member there had posted exactly what all of the champions league groups from last year would look like two or three hours before UEFA even started the draw to form them which they supposedly do live on television?
:agree: That was a guy on a Liverpool forum.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yea I thought it was but I wasn't quite sure, anyway I only saw the link after the draw had been announced so I was not sure if he actually posted it beforehand, can anybody confirm he made that post before the draw? What I mean is did any of you see it posted before the draw had been announced?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)