Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (36 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
we sign melo, santa, motta and criscito for 3-5 mil. next year we sign aguero, fabregas and sakho for 10 mil. the year after this we will be in serie b again. nice...
And then we spend the fourth year in Serie B and sell all those players to Inter for 1 M

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
and when we go to serie A again we buy some of them back and we sell some of the ones that stayed with us in serie B...
I'm very sad about that fact!!!! Cana should have never come back :mad:

"sad statue - system of a down"
you and me we all go down in history
with sad statue of liberty
generation that didn't agree"

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Carraro: Calciopoli got it wrong

Former Federation President Franco Carraro insists the Calciopoli scandal and 2006 Scudetto handed to Inter were a mistake.

The ex-FIGC chief resigned when the scandal broke in the summer of 2006 and was sentenced to four years away from the sport, but on appeal he was cleared of all charges.

“My resignation was not an admission of guilt, but the ban was extravagant,” said Carraro.

“All my errors were in good faith. On the legal, financial and sporting level, I leave Calciopoli as a good man with a clear record and this makes me happy.”

The scandal broke out just before the World Cup and Juventus saw their last two titles revoked, the 2005-06 trophy handed instead to third-placed Inter.

“On May 8 I resigned because the Federation needed calm at that moment and, being involved in the investigation, I could not guarantee that.

“I’m sorry many interpreted that as an admission of guilt. It is only right I no longer have operational roles within football, both because of my age and as renewal is important.”

The decision to give the Scudetto to Inter caused a great deal of controversy, especially as the interim President of the FIGC was Guido Rossi, a former member of the Nerazzurri board of directors.

“The decision to hand the Scudetto to Inter for 2005-06 was rushed,” added Carraro. “They could have and should have waited, especially with emotions running so high.

“I repeat that I think it is right to always assign the title, but in that occasion they got the timing all wrong. They really forced that decision through.”

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jul15m.html

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)