Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (48 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
why?...all juventini (imo) think that we have 29...with our without uefa's agreement.
not for us, but to the world...our reputation and integrity, not to mention our trophy cabinet, took a big hit because of that Mafioso wannabe SoB...it will be huge thing if we do get them back one day

Jul 2, 2006
Juventus' innocence will be revealed sooner or later and all doubters will run to their rat hole.

Farsopoli is finishing day by day, taking back our pride is inevitable. After 20 years from now people will talk about Massimo Moratti's shameful acts like now we are talking about how his father killed his own players with “Herrera’s coffee”

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
They pushed the process to October now. So far everything was going well for Juve. I guess they want to push it at a later date so they reach the time-frame to flush it and have it annulled. In that way Moggi gets free but the doubts still remain. We don't want that. They started it and they should finish it not matter what the decision is.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
They pushed the process to October now. So far everything was going well for Juve. I guess they want to push it at a later date so they reach the time-frame to flush it and have it annulled. In that way Moggi gets free but the doubts still remain. We don't want that. They started it and they should finish it not matter what the decision is.
be more specific...
i cant even write about this issue:cry:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Paparesta ready to return
Wednesday 23 September, 2009
Gianluca Paparesta, the referee who Luciano Moggi famously locked in a dressing room, is ready to return to the game.

He has been undergoing medical tests and hopes to meet with Pierluigi Collina, the chief referee designator, to discuss his return later this week.

“I have made the medical visits, which are an introduction to professional activity. Now I am waiting for a call from the Italian Refereeing Association,” Paparesta said.

“I am already available and ready to return on the pitch seeing as I have been given positive results from my medical.

“Now I hope to return as soon as tomorrow, as there is a referees meeting, and I hope, with the utmost serenity, that Collina calls me.”

Asked about the controversy surrounding his return, Paparesta said: “If these is a desire for me to re-enter, in the utmost spirit of collaboration, I am ready, otherwise it's sufficient to explain the motive for there not being this desire. It's not obligatory to be a referee. I will do something else.

“We are not talking about erasing the past. There are objective facts. I am the only referee to have been completely absolved by the Napoli tribunal more than a year ago.

“The ordinary justice department has also absolved me. The administrative justice department has said that I shouldn't be excluded, so if there is the desire to readmit me, fine.

“Otherwise I repeat that for me it's not an obligation to return to refereeing. For me, it was important to show that there wasn't a single reason for not continuing my activity [as a referee].

“I don't look at the faults of others. Certainly there have been mistakes that were my responsibility, but I believe that they were blown out of proportion a little too much. It was the magistrates who were the first to completely absolve me,” Paparesta concluded.

Ref: Moggi never locked me in
Friday 30 January, 2009
Referee Gianluca Paparesta insists one of the big Calciopoli scandals was untrue. “Luciano Moggi never locked me in the dressing room.”

When the trial prompted Juventus’ demotion in 2006, one of the stories most widely circulated was that Paparesta was locked in the dressing room under the Stadio Granillo after Moggi became infuriated at the 2-1 defeat to Reggina.

“I can finally tell the only absolute truth about that day, November 6 2004. Moggi never locked me in the dressing room,” Paparesta told La7 television.

“Moggi and [director Antonio] Giraudo were both agitated and complained about my performance, but nobody locked me in.

“They merely complained in an angry way because I had not given their side a penalty and disallowed an equaliser just before the final whistle – something that proved I certainly wasn’t trying to favour Juve.

“Then they left and my only mistake was not putting that incident in my report.”

Moggi bragged in some wiretapped phone conversations that he had locked Paparesta in and the failure to report that is what prompted the referee to be suspended.

“This is not just my version, it is the truth,” assured the official who is appealing against his ban. “I was not on my own, as the assistants, fourth official and an observer were present. If something had happened, they would’ve reported it.”

Paparesta did call Moggi after the incident, but assured it had nothing to do with their argument in Calabria.

“That was a mistake. I called him because there was an incredible trial by media against me after the game and Moggi was bragging about it.

“If he really thought I was incapable of continuing my job, then he should have made a formal request to the authorities.”

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Bologna president claiming we are still being favored by refs as she thought molinaro's foul on de vaio was a PK.....this shit is pissing me off as refs are so much quicker to call a foul on us than anyone else in this league.

Article is on football italia, can some post it? I'm on my blackberry and can't.....

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Menarini: Refs 'conditioned' in Turin

Bologna President Francesca Menarini thinks referees still act differently when they are asked to officiate at Juventus.

Menarini watched her side draw 1-1 against Juventus on Sunday, but felt Bologna deserved a penalty in the first half.

She believes the referee should have awarded a spot kick when Cristian Molinaro brought down Marco Di Vaio in the box.

The referees continue to be confused and conditioned by the team, the fans, the stadium and the city of Turin,” Menarini told Radio Anch'io Sport.

Yesterday she called the penalty claim as big as a house.”

Juventus fans have defended their club, reminding Menarini that her family is the latest to have been linked with Luciano Moggi, the disgraced former sporting director at the heart of the 2006 Calciopoli scandal.

Menarini's father consulted Moggi towards the end of last season both on matters of transfer policy and investment strategy.

Another of Moggi's friends cried wolf this weekend.

Livorno President Aldo Spinelli claimed someone “has decided to send us into Serie B” after his side lost 1-0 to Fiorentina on Saturday.

The game was ultimately decided from the spot as Stevan Jovetic fired home a penalty to hand Fiorentina victory in the Tuscan derby.

Like Menarini, Spinelli thought his side deserved a penalty of their own and cried conspiracy when the referee waved play on.

football-italia

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Thank you Dusan. And for bolding the important stuff :pumpkin:

:edit: and thank you luciano moggi for making a permanent fat pink elephant in the corner of the room to make things awkward for juventus for the rest of time.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
have you guys heard anything about this BIG scandal UEFA is investigating?
it was on the news yesterday that UEFA will clarify in November
apparently it's all about gambling
clubs from all over Europe are involved although mostly in Eastern Europe
they call it the biggest scandal that has hit football and clubs involved will be hit hard
please tell me Juve is not involved

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
have you guys heard anything about this BIG scandal UEFA is investigating?
it was on the news yesterday that UEFA will clarify in November
apparently it's all about gambling
clubs from all over Europe are involved although mostly in Eastern Europe
they call it the biggest scandal that has hit football and clubs involved will be hit hard
please tell me Juve is not involved
It strictly involves (lower level) EE teams in euro qualifiers, who basically know they cant qualify or earn shit from euro games, so they let gangsters rig the games.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
it is bigger then that, we are talking about dozens of games over five years
competitions from all over Europe, mostly Easter and Southern Europe, Uefa Cup games , Champions League and International games.
they call it the biggest scandal that has ever hit football all these games were apparently fixed
clubs from all over are being targeted
UEFA will conclude their investigation in November

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)