Bye Bye Trezeguet (1 Viewer)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Piotreque ] ++
It's written also on calciomercato, and fichajes.net. The price is 27mln or 25 mln + (Motta or Gabri) and it's probably done.I prefer this second option and i will obtain for Motta deal.He is young left-footed and could play in few positions, he could be a good adition. Who for Trez?I think it will be Cavenaghi but Zlatan or Drogba would be also great!
That's sad... goodbye Trezeguet..

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
Yeah, I saw Motta play once, he looked okay. He has a powerful left foot. But where is Rochemback in this deal?
Why would we want Rochemback? He plays like crap for Sporting Lisbon, how's he going to make an impact here?

OP
Juve100%

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #115
    Bianconero, ive been reading your posts and all i hear is crap this and crap that etc etc. One bad season and now everything at Juve is crap...

we cant win every year, got to give the other teams a chance ;)

arc

Mar 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
    Figo is getting older! So is Giggs.... Pires?
    quresma the new figo
    one of my favourite barcelona player
    but it's better for him to stay in nou camp

Jul 28, 2002
    If we sell trez to barca....i want queresma, we aint gonna get ronaldinho, dont need saviola and dont want kluivert....quersma can play on both wings, sumink we miss big style.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

Read my post again, I never said anything about scoring goals.

Here's how I see the situation. Our midfielders and other forwards work hard to provide Trezeguet with goals, and sometimes he scores them, sometimes he doesn't. So let's say Trez has a great season and scores 30 goals. I imagine the scoring chart would look something like this:

Trezeguet: 30
    Nedved: 5
    Del Piero: 5

But if we were to have an equally good season, but with a more creative player who makes space and opens up the style of play a bit more (e.g. Kluivert since we're talking about him), I can see something like this:

Kluivert: 15
    Del Piero: 15
    Nedved: 10

Okay, so they're just numbers being wildly thrown about, but i'm talking about balance here, and I think Trezeguet's goals could possibly come at the expense of the goalscoring opportunities our other players could potentially have.
    so u like the goals to be more balancely spread among other players too instead of just one player.. ok fair enough ..although me myself are rather concerned on the overall goal rather than who score them..

but i dun think u can turn from 30 5 5 to 15 15 10 just by changing one striker.. its all in how the team plays... you can only do that by changing the coach..

and then, IMO a point striker who potitioned high up front is very helpful to DP and Nedved. The striker will pull and stretch the defence. making some room between the opponent defense and midfield.. DP and Neddy's area... if all our striker start from deep, the midfield will be crowded, less space for our already not creative midfielders to create chances...

if i remember correctly, the year Trezeguet got top scorer, Dp also have a fine tally as well...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Puyol would be great as well.

About Rochemback, though, he was great for Barca two seasons ago. He added bite to the mid and had a great shot. I don't know how he is doing at sporting lisbon, though.

Jul 28, 2002
    he sucks jus as much as tiago, two players that are not worth the money we would have to pay to get them. Quersman tho :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)