Bye Bye Trezeguet (3 Viewers)

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
++ [ originally posted by arifelly |Juve| ] ++

he is great...the media said that juventus and ajax reached an agreement that zlatan and trabelsi will come to juve,tudor and 15 mil will go to ajax.
I read about it too but wouldn't put my money that this is true!

1. Trabelsi can join us for free! he hasn't signed a new deal with AJAX
2. That means more or less €15m + Tudor for Zlatan! A deal I'm sure is to generous! :D

OP
Juve100%

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #65
    Trezeguet-Barça, Rosell 'Presto per dire se andrà a buon fine' Venerdì, 19 marzo @ 16:02:00 CET

Il vicepresidente del Barcellona, Sandro Rosell:
    "Di Trezeguet so che ha sempre segnato molto
    nelle ultime stagioni in Italia, e' un giocatore
    interessante, ma e' ancora presto per dire se
    andrà a buon fine".

the vice president of Barcelona, Sandro Rosell said Trezeguet has always gets goals in italy, but its still early to say if it will end well.

Not sure what he's talking about but seems like he already knows he's getting him and if he'll do just as well in Spain.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    Barcelona director Ferran Soriano is convinced prime summer target David Trezeguet has his heart set on joining Arsenal.
    Soriano confirmed talks had been held with Juventus over the Frenchman, but revealed: "Henry is a player whom we like, but mainly he likes Arsenal.

"Juventus have said that they do not want to sell him to us and we understand that."

Barca sports director Tkixi Begiristain added, "Trezeguet is on the list, but those that we have are working well. We will see if really we need a centre-forward, because if we won the La Liga, then that would show we are okay."

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    The only problem with dealing with Arsenal is that I don't think they have much bling left over for transfers with all the funding going into their new stadium. Hopefully we'll sell him for more than Leeds sold Kewell :groan:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Juventino ] ++

I read about it too but wouldn't put my money that this is true!

1. Trabelsi can join us for free! he hasn't signed a new deal with AJAX 2. That means more or less €15m + Tudor for Zlatan! A deal I'm sure is to generous! :D

I beleive he has..

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Yeah, maybe with the extra cash we put in with Tudor Moggi and Ajax could reach a deal for Van der Vaart to come to Juve once next season ends!

Forza Juve

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Ajax extends contracts for Maxwell, Trabelsi
    Posted: Wednesday February 11, 2004 7:03PM;
    Updated: Wednesday February 11, 2004 7:02PM

AMSTERDAM, Netherlands (AP) -- Ajax Amsterdam has extended the contracts of two of its top defenders, Brazil's Maxwell and Tunisia's Hatem Trabelsi, for an additional two years, the club said Wednesday.

Trabelsi, 27, said earlier this month he would finish the current season with Ajax but hoped then to transfer a major club in England or Italy -- preferably Chelsea.

Maxwell is a star on the Brazilian Olympic team, and Trabelsi has been a standout for Tunisia in the African Cup of Nations, now facing Nigeria in the semifinals.

Both players signed three-year contracts with Ajax in the summer of 2001, with an option for an additional two years that Ajax is now exercising.

Also Wednesday, U.S. international defender John O'Brien said he was willing to stay with Ajax if his contract was extended.

"My contract runs until the end of the season," O'Brien said in an open interview with his fans on the club's Web site. "I'm open to having it extended, but I'm not real worried about it because I don't get the idea they want to get rid of me."

O'Brien said last year he hoped for a transfer to another top European club. He spent the first half of this season sidelined with a tendon injury but is back in Ajax's starting lineup and may play in the Feb. 18 friendly against the Netherlands.

Meanwhile, Ajax also denied reports that South African midfielder Steen Pienaar's injury may keep him out for up to a year.

The club said that Pienaar had suffered damage to a nerve in his knee due to it being iced too long, but a spokeswoman said Ajax expects he will be fit "within a few weeks."

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    Well I'd happily exchange trez for Kluivert OR Saviola, and money too!!??

A miles better player AND money?? :eek:

I have re-affirmed my faith in Moggi's ability to rip people off if this one happens

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
    Well.. Trez is miles better than Kluivert. Also, do we really need Saviola?
    1. Trez is crap, Kluivert is class

2. Saviola is probably one of the top two or three young strikers on the planet, and you don't want him?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)