Bye Bye Trezeguet (8 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

so u like the goals to be more balancely spread among other players too instead of just one player.. ok fair enough ..although me myself are rather concerned on the overall goal rather than who score them..
My point wasn't that distributed goals are better absolutely, of course the overall goals is what matters the most, but what i was saying was that if our team relies on a single striker scoring all the goals, and he gets injured or goes through a dry patch, we'll be sorely lacking in goals, whereas if we use a system where everyone actually works together instead of just passing to a point man all the time, we have much more chance of scoring goals even in he absence of key players

++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
but i dun think u can turn from 30 5 5 to 15 15 10 just by changing one striker.. its all in how the team plays... you can only do that by changing the coach..
I know, I already admitted that i was just throwing numbers around, but gut feeling tells me that we'll score more goals overall if everyone's getting in on the action rather than our mentality being "Pavel and Alex, as soon as you get the ball, pass to Trez".

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Now don't make fun of D'Alessandro, I watched him over the weekend and he is awesome. If he was at Juve we would finally have someone to control the pace of play. (see my posting about him in MAREK JANKULOVSKI)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
three years ago at the end of the season,our team's top scorers were as follows

trez 14
inzaghi 11
del piero 9
zidane 6
kovacevic 6

i'm sure the numbers would largely differ now.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Juve search for new Trez Tuesday 23 March, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Alberto Gilardino are likely to be targeted by Juventus if David Trezeguet is sold.

Rumours persist that the Frenchman (pictured) will join Barcelona and he will evidently need to be replaced.

It is believed that Juve have already agreed to sell Trezeguet to the Spaniards at the end of this season for £20m.

That money will be invested on a younger and cheaper striker, with Ibrahimovic and Gilardino heavily linked with the side in the past.

The Swedish international is keen to leave Ajax for a bigger club and a summer switch may occur. He’s valued at around £8m.

Gilardino though is also highly thought of in Turin after his exploits at Parma so far this season.

The Under-21 ace has really impressed, especially as he has adequately replaced Adriano at the Stadio Tardini.

Meanwhile, whispers in Turin insist that Marco Di Vaio is on the verge of signing a contract extension.

The striker, mainly used as a substitute for Trezeguet and Alex Del Piero this term, will put pen to paper on an agreement that will keep him with the club until 2009.

-------------------------------Channel4.com-----------

Well thats it folks, the search for replacements is on. I hope Moggi doesn't go for only one, he should get BOTH Ibrahimovic and Gilardino.

Jul 28, 2002
trez is a class player, he would do a better job than kluivert partnering ronnie, god imagine that ronnie seting up for trez, jees we would see the good ol trez.

Zlatan and gila....that would not happen. Unless we get rid of dp/dv/mic. If we got both, dp would have to move to midfield. same applies to miccoli.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
trez is a class player, he would do a better job than kluivert partnering ronnie, god imagine that ronnie seting up for trez, jees we would see the good ol trez.

Zlatan and gila....that would not happen. Unless we get rid of dp/dv/mic. If we got both, dp would have to move to midfield. same applies to miccoli.
IMO, if both Zlatan and Gilardino were signed, then one of the following would be sold/exchanged: Del Piero, Di Vaio, or Miccoli. I would hope that it's Di Vaio, as he's proved to be useless, or Del Piero, who's about to break Ronaldo's record for games out injured...

Jul 28, 2002
trez is not that far behind :down:

DV...more hot and cold than beattie,class on his day, useless every other.

Jul 7, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

IMO, if both Zlatan and Gilardino were signed, then one of the following would be sold/exchanged: Del Piero, Di Vaio, or Miccoli. I would hope that it's Di Vaio, as he's proved to be useless, or Del Piero, who's about to break Ronaldo's record for games out injured...
Selling Del Piero?? :eek: You are crazy :D That will never happen!!:fero:

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
1: It is said that DYO's given much more money in his renewed contract
than he got in the one before (which was more than Trez's wage).

2: I also read Barca offered 2.2 mil sallary to Trez which is about DYO's
current wage.

If my informations are not very far from correct its either Moggi has lost his common sense, or some very-very intresting things are happening behind the scenes.

OP
Juve100%

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #136
    well acording to Moggi Trezeguet will be staying, maybe working on a new contract for him. and if no agreement can be reached by the end of the season then i see him leaving 100%

Juvefreak

Aug 25, 2002
    Most of the people here want Trezeguet to leave, but do you guys see that Trezeguet is always the striker, who scores the most Juve goals?
    Ok, he isn't always very great, but he is our striker and I hoped that you can show more respect to him...

Please let's sell Di Vaio or Del Piero, but not Trezeguet. And you guys can't be sure that other striker will replace Treze easily next time, although I like Zlatan and Gilardino.

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Cichy_10 ] ++
    Selling Del Piero?? :eek: You are crazy :D That will never happen!!:fero:
    Yeah, why not? What has he done for us lately? Nothing. Frankly, I'm tired of him being out of form or injured. He's a liability.

OP
    Juve100%

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #139
    i dont think most people want Trezeguet to leave, for me he has been a great attacker over the years. this year he has been unlucky for him though injurys and Juve's lack of creativaty and form. before thinking of selling Trezeguet i would sell Di Vaio, but even then i wouldnt sell him too.

Jul 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

Yeah, why not? What has he done for us lately? Nothing. Frankly, I'm tired of him being out of form or injured. He's a liability.
    ian im a dp fan, but i am begining to agree, he is becoming a bit of a pai, he is rarely in form and thats EXACTLY whats missing from our team, the fantasy dp needs to give us, we wouldnt really need a diego if dp was playing decently.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)