Bye Bye Trezeguet (5 Viewers)

OP
Juve100%

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #141
    lastest news is that inter are now in the run to sign trezeguet, they are believe to wanna offer the player 3.3 million euro per year compared to the 2.1 million offered by Barcelona

Buy on AliExpress.com

slack

Dec 13, 2002
    I agree with the post saying that there's simply little or no respect/appreciation for Trez. Hence, Juve should let him go like Henry et al, who surprisingly aren't really half the crap we see them to be at Juve. I'm a bit of a novice in contracts but I find it very hard to believe that money won't be an issue (again) the moment his replacement becomes topscorer.

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
    OK all Trez haters you convinced me, he is an absoulte crap.

Maybe he is our best scorer the last three season
    Maybe he is nearly scoring in two games out of three
    Maybe he scored so many small but very important goals for us (like the one in Madrid)
    Maybe he is wanted buy the biggest clubs
    Maybe he dont want to earn half as much as DP
    Maybe he is only 27 but a won a World Cup a European Cup+ 2 scudettos
    Maybe we didnt find any realy trustful replacement, only whispering about Cavenaghi (hands up, who seen him more than three times) or Gilardino (havin a good half season, like DYO) or Zlatan (scoring half as many in the dutch league but do some wonder-dribbleing in every 10th match)

BUT that doesnt matter at all, since he cannot tackle like A. Smith and you dont find his face determined enough.

So sell-sell-sell-sell-sell him and buy some replacement anyone above will be fine and if not, DP in wheelchair will do the job.

And of course dont forget DYO, we can enjoy his superb talent till 2009.

:down::fero:

OP
    Juve100%

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #152
    ++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
    it was just an idea!

Anyways, I heared strong rumours about Torres! Any infos about that guy?
    he's the only one that i would give up Trezeguet for, very promising player and only 19

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Torres is one of the hottest young strikers in the world right now, with immense potential and plenty of talent, but he's too young and inexperienced to lead our front line. The same thing goes for Cavenaghi.

I actually think that we can do without a big name striker next season. Get Gilardino or Zlatan for as little as 8m and play whoever's inform with DP or Miccoli.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Trez nears Barca switch
    Thursday 25 March, 2004

The Spanish media are now convinced that Juventus ace David Trezeguet will be wearing the Barcelona shirt next term.

Reports over the past week suggest that a £20m fee has been agreed and details of his proposed contract have been revealed today.

The French international will allegedly get at least £2.5m a season. That figure will increase depending on the number of games he plays for the club.

The Nou Camp outfit confirmed earlier this month that they were interested in the former Monaco ace.

Although Juventus have insisted that he will remain with them, the fact that he has yet to sign a new contract in Turin has fuelled speculation.

Trez’s present deal at the Delle Alpi expires in 2005. If he doesn’t agree new terms in the next few months then a sale at the end of this season will occur.

With Trezeguet seemingly on his way out, Juventus are being linked with a number of strikers who could replace him.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic of Ajax, Lazio target man Bernardo Corradi and Parma youngster Alberto Gilardino have all been associated.

But some reports today claim that Christian Vieri could return to the club with doubts over his Inter future.

The only problem is that Vieri’s salary demands don’t fit in with the Bianconeri’s wage structure. The Azzurri ace nets somewhere in the region of £5m-a-season.

OP
    Juve100%

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #157
    looks like a done deal now, the only question now is whos gonna replace Trezeguet. Im hoping on Torres.

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
    Trez nears Barca switch
    The only problem is that Vieri’s salary demands don’t fit in with the Bianconeri’s wage structure. The Azzurri ace nets somewhere in the region of £5m-a-season.
    The only problem???? :groan:

his wage is double of Trez, his older by 6-7 years, he is injured even more often then David. :wallbang:

If this is true, I congratulate Moggi for buliding the team of the future... :notlist:

Our future eleven is starts to look nearly perfect, only one or two youngsters should be sold. I would recommend a swap deal with Fiorentina (Zambro for Di Livio), and the releasing of Buffon, ok he is talented but Chimenti got much more experience (and sure he's cheaper).

-------------Chimenti-----------

Thuram----Ciro-Montero---Di Livio

Camo----Tacch--Conte-----Nedved

-------------------DP--------------------

-----------Bobo________________

IMO Moggi should work on it a bit more, since two of the starters are only in their late twenties. I also suggest the purchase of the following players:

Luis Enrique, Couto, Mihailovich, Frank De Boer, Ganz, Hubner, Albertini, Keown and the possible reactivation of Hierro

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)