Bundesliga 2021-22 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Gross or Net? 15 million net would be ridiculous.
It's before tax I'm pretty sure. You can see the tabel I posted just above, the salary of all the extended players are there.

- - - Updated - - -

I actually like the extension.

It's important to keep on to your important players and he grew into one of those while here. He's still young and got room to develop even more, sometimes we just tend to forget that as he's been here since 2015.

15-17 mio sounds like much for him, but with the form he has showed in the last 1-2 years and the importance he gained it's okay I'd say. Not to forget if he left we had to find the right replacement which isn't always easy.

And this is extension is also very much because of his winning goal in the 2020 CL final lol.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
It's before tax I'm pretty sure. You can see the tabel I posted just above, the salary of all the extended players are there.

- - - Updated - - -

I actually like the extension.

It's important to keep on to your important players and he grew into one of those while here. He's still young and got room to develop even more, sometimes we just tend to forget that as he's been here since 2015.

15-17 mio sounds like much for him, but with the form he has showed in the last 1-2 years and the importance he gained it's okay I'd say. Not to forget if he left we had to find the right replacement which isn't always easy.

And this is extension is also very much because of his winning goal in the 2020 CL final lol.
So it's before taxes for everyone? So you are saying me that Lewa gets 24 m before taxes? Is anyone here aware that Dybala wants 10m but net? It's like 20m before taxes, which is so close to Lewa, who is twice the player.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
So it's before taxes for everyone? So you are saying me that Lewa gets 24 m before taxes? Is anyone here aware that Dybala wants 10m but net? It's like 20m before taxes, which is so close to Lewa, who is twice the player.
I don't think Dybala wants 20 mio before tax. That can't be true.

10 mio before tax sounds more likely.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
They're just reporting Italian numbers and Italian numbers are net.
I was also thinking it sounded quite low. Especially if he was to be one of your best earning players.

- - - Updated - - -

We just disagree about him being important.
He scored the winning goal in the 2020 CL final, that's important enough for me. :p

To be fair, he can be quite clutch even if he has moments of no end product.

Pretty sure the Bayern board also gave in to his demands because of that goal - at least it was talking in his favour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)