Bundesliga 2021-22 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Having watched Juve's "All or Nothing" series, I decided to watch Bayerns"Behind the Legend" and it was incredible. Both shows gave a lot of insight into where the clubs are, so much contrast yet fascinating.

Behind the Legend, had a mixture of history, scenes from locker, training, and it followed Hansi Flicks Bayern, totally dominating club football winning 6 trophies in his 18 month spell. Was simply amazing to see how united, hungry and focused the team became, unfazed after each win. They tasted the defeat with motivation, which was admirable. In All or Nothing, we know the famous scene of cuadrado and Ronaldos argument in locker room. At Bayern there was nothing the like, they were all pissed. They were all angry, aka all Ronaldos. Fuck the calma shit, they were wounded ready to go out again. Simply loved it, and hope we can redevelop that fighter wounded, hungry mentality.

They showed the resident clown Muller and the angry nutter Kimmich, it was interesting to see how all these characters formed a spectacularly formidable team.

There was insight into how Bayern recently built their team with players like Goretzka, Sane, Sule, Gnabry all knew each other at a young age, some of them going to the same school. it simply shows that Bayern built a side based on chemistry and not only talent. One can argue our ItalJuve had a similar thing during our glory years and similarly they spoke about how 'winning breeds winning'. Words we were once accustomed to.

The management are all made up of Bayern Legends and they've got a woman Kathleen Kruger who you can tell is simply inspiring at her job, she's so meticulous in her club administrative duties, and in organising. The type of fitness equipment they used, I don't think I saw anything of the like in All or Nothing'. There was like a disco floorboard which lewandowski was using to measure his agility. They have data and health scientists to go one step deeper. We may have something similar but it was interesting nonetheless.

Anyway about staff, I'm not saying we should bring in more Nedveds, just legends who actually have a job to do. We also need a Kathleen here, someone who beats the boys into shape, like a tough mother but had a lot of respect.

I know people have previously compared Brazzo to Nedved, but you can easily see Brazzo does a lot more, players like him, management seem to as well, seems to have a laugh and joke around the dressing room but he simply carries himself well, unlike Nedved. Nedved doesn't have a backbone, just people who can speak their mind with authority, compassionate, emphatic and a real leader, who's words are heard by all. Noone takes Nedved seriously, which is why he needs to go.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Press S to shit and piss on RB Leipzig

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

only thing they can do is poach players from helpless, modest, innocent small clubs using funds from selling cancerous piss water

Dieter Mateshit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)