Bundesliga 2021-22 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I really thought Mazraoui was Barca bound.

But I have a feeling Raiola will be a pain in the ass a few years down the line, could see him pushing for a transfer for both. I hope not, but that's just the history with his players in most cases.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I really thought Mazraoui was Barca bound.

But I have a feeling Raiola will be a pain in the ass a few years down the line, could see him pushing for a transfer for both. I hope not, but that's just the history with his players in most cases.

4 million euros nett plus bonuses for mazraoui good deals by mino raiola for his players.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
4 million euros nett plus bonuses for mazraoui good deals by mino raiola for his players.
Yep. But like mentioned, I fear Raiola will try to move them on in a few years down the road. Hopefully he wont, but if so the Bayern board will be in for a fight.

- - - Updated - - -

Gravenberch & Mazraoui done dealio. Finally a good Goretzka back-up and a first decent right-back since Lahm.
Yes, this is great news. The CB position could do with a class player, but lets hope Hernandez can take the role as the new leader. He really grew into a vitale player for us.

But us not signing a new CB will also means more game time for Nianzou which I’m glad about, he really deserves more play time. I think he can become a great player for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)