Bundesliga 2021-22 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Guess he wants to try something new and it's understandable. He won everything with us.

I just don't get how Barca was able to talk directly with him when he's having more than 1 year left of his contract? Guess Bayern allowed them to do so.

But who the fuck will replace him? No one can do so 1:1. Especially as I don't think Bayern will pay what it takes for Håland.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Guess he wants to try something new and it's understandable. He won everything with us.

I just don't get how Barca was able to talk directly with him when he's having more than 1 year left of his contract? Guess Bayern allowed them to do so.

But who the fuck will replace him? No one can do so 1:1. Especially as I don't think Bayern will pay what it takes for Håland.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGliqFcHfKJwUHGKa_eBheLavgwX4pLXbZkA&usqp=CAU.jpg

Have faith in Dybayern bro

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

I think you would've signed Vlahovic if he was available in the summer.

So glad we moved in early.

Haaland to City is pretty much done. There aren't many appealing options now that aren't too expensive.

Darwin Nunez maybe? Won't be as good as Lewa but still a young striker who's only going to get better.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I think you would've signed Vlahovic if he was available in the summer.

So glad we moved in early.

Haaland to City is pretty much done. There aren't many appealing options now that aren't too expensive.

Darwin Nunez maybe? Won't be as good as Lewa but still a young striker who's only going to get better.
Darwin Nunez wouldn't be bad, problem is his contract with Benfica runs until 2026. Will be expensive to buy free.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Darwin Nunez wouldn't be bad, problem is his contract with Benfica runs until 2026. Will be expensive to buy free.
He'll be expensive in terms of transfer fees but wages and commission would probably be on the lower side.

If not Nunez, you're looking at Kane and Haaland who'll cost you like €300M between transfer fees and wages.

Otherwise you're looking at tier 2/tier 3 options like Werner, Lukaku, Tammy Abraham etc

I do think Lewa extends in the end though. If money is the issue, don't see how Barca are going to offer a better financial package. Plus there's a fee to negotiate. It feels like Lewa is using Barca as a leverage to get his last big contract from Bayern.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
He'll be expensive in terms of transfer fees but wages and commission would probably be on the lower side.

If not Nunez, you're looking at Kane and Haaland who'll cost you like €300M between transfer fees and wages.

Otherwise you're looking at tier 2/tier 3 options like Werner, Lukaku, Tammy Abraham etc

I do think Lewa extends in the end though. If money is the issue, don't see how Barca are going to offer a better financial package. Plus there's a fee to negotiate. It feels like Lewa is using Barca as a leverage to get his last big contract from Bayern.
True that. But extending with Lewa is sort of a risky game imo.

The guy will be 34 come summer and what if he suddenly dips massively in form? There’s nothing that indicates this will be the case, but his age is against him.

If Bayern extends him until lets say 2025 and he suddenly dips massively in form, then we’re in deep shit. Not only because of his age but because of the long contract and a 25 mio+ wage.

Apparantly Barca is offering him 30-35 mio in wages, that sounds insane. Could be a game from him and his agent as you said to get Bayern moving.

I still think we should look for a sale this summer. It’s not that I don’t want him to stay, but everything taken into consideration it would be the best solution.

Selling him might make us dip in form for a year or two, but Real Madrid sold Ronaldo and managed to recover a few years after, Barca also looks to be recovering slowly.

We should aim to renew the squad while we are facing good conditions. Selling Lewa will also free up funds both in terms of wages and money we can spend on a younger replacement.

Håland and Kane ain’t gonna happen and to be fair I also don’t want Erling. He’s a fantastic talented player, but there’s something about him I just can’t stand.

Not to forget he looks like a blobfish.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Problem is gonna remain though. Replacing Lewa is almost impossible. Gonna be interesting who they are going to buy when the time comes.
Actually I’m more concerned with replacing Neuer and to some extend Müller. These two have been pivotal for more than a decade.

Brazzo and Kahn will be in for some tough decisions this summer.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I thought it was Lewandowski and gnabry.
Gnabry I don't mind at all if we skip off in the summer, he stagnated massively. Lewa is 50/50 imo. He will be 34 in the summer and how long will he stay at the top?

It's a dangerous game to give him a new contract worth of 25-30 mio a year. Problem is there's not really anyone around who can replace him that easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)