JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Buffon

Beck - Tasci - Nastasic - Tremoulinas

Verratti - Mascherano

Alexis - Götze - Draxler

Agüero​

Subs: Stekelenberg, Savic, Vrsajlko, Kolarov, Hamsik, Cassano, Van Persie, Berbatov, Dzeko

Coach: Villas Boas
DS: Sabatini

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
WTF is this $#@!? Why do people keep omitting Dybala from their formations? :sergio: :wallbang:

Nainngolan is never coming here, and Verratti will remain a pipe dream.
I admit the Nainngolan thing is far fetched as I misunderstood the thread title. However, I'm realistic and am confident Dybala will not be with us for much longer. I'll give him one more season with us......tops.

Jun 6, 2015
Buffon
Dani Alves Bonucci Chiellini Alex Sandro
Marchisio Pjanic
Cuadrado Dybala Mandzukic
Higuain

subs: Neto, Audero, Barzagli, Rugani, Benatia, Lichtseiner, Asamoah, Spinazzola, Khedira, Tolisso, Sturaro, Rincon, Pjaca and Berardi
? Mandragora, Bentancur (possibly loaned out unless makes an impression during pre-season)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Buffon
Dani Alves Bonucci Chiellini Alex Sandro
Marchisio Pjanic
Cuadrado Dybala Mandzukic
Higuain

subs: Neto, Audero, Barzagli, Rugani, Benatia, Lichtseiner, Asamoah, Spinazzola, Khedira, Tolisso, Sturaro, Rincon, Pjaca and Berardi
? Mandragora, Bentancur (possibly loaned out unless makes an impression during pre-season)
Would you sell Mandzukic if it meant having Sanchez here? :D

Do you still believe Berardi will be wearing our colors next season? :p

Other than that, that is a very solid team :tup: :baus:

Rugani should be a starter ;)

Jun 6, 2015
Would you sell Mandzukic if it meant having Sanchez here? :D

Do you still believe Berardi will be wearing our colors next season? :p

Other than that, that is a very solid team :tup: :baus:

Rugani should be a starter ;)
Not sure on that. Would probably rather have Sanchez instead of Berardi then. Not overly confident Berardi would come here anyways.

Predicting the extra attacker who we'll add for next season is the most difficult part. Last summer we signed five players that no one would have predicted this time last year. So who knows what's going to happen.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Buffon
Neto-Audiero
Alves Bonucci Chiellini Sandro
Lichtsteiner Barzagli-Benatia Rugani Asamoah-Spinazzola
Marchisio Pjanic
Khedira Tolisso
Bernadeschi Dybala Sanchez
Cuadrado Kean Pjaca
Higuain
Mandzukic​

Imagine This :touched:

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #669
    Buffon, Meret, Del Favero.
    Dani Alves, Conti, Alex Sandro, Spinazzola.
    Bonucci, Barzagli, Rugani, Chiellini, Benatia.
    Khedira, Marchisio, Pjanic, Tolisso, Sturaro.
    Cuadrado, Pjaca, Mandzukic, Douglas Costa.
    Dybala, Higuain, Schick.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
    Buffon, Meret, Del Favero.
    Dani Alves, Conti, Alex Sandro, Spinazzola.
    Bonucci, Barzagli, Rugani, Chiellini, Benatia.
    Khedira, Marchisio, Pjanic, Tolisso, Sturaro.
    Cuadrado, Pjaca, Mandzukic, Douglas Costa.
    Dybala, Higuain, Schick.
    Meret as number 2 is a terrible idea because it will stunt his development. If we invest in him we should loan him to a serie A side like empoli.
    Lichtsteiner has extended his contract for one further year so i don't see Conti coming here as a backup. Maybe we can buy him and loan him back.
    Schick is great but again being number 3 choice as our CF (behind higuain and mandzukic) is not ideal. Better to loan him back.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #675
    Meret as number 2 is a terrible idea because it will stunt his development. If we invest in him we should loan him to a serie A side like empoli.
    Lichtsteiner has extended his contract for one further year so i don't see Conti coming here as a backup. Maybe we can buy him and loan him back.
    Schick is great but again being number 3 choice as our CF (behind higuain and mandzukic) is not ideal. Better to loan him back.
    #loaneverybody

Won't Shick be loaned back to Samp for next season? I thought that was part of the agreement.
    if the media are right...

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    01. Buffon
    02. Neto
    03. Audero

04. Benatia
    05. Barzagli
    06. Bonucci
    07. Chiellini
    08. Rugani

09. Dani Alves
    10. Alex Sandro
    11. Asamoah
    12. Lichtsteiner
    13. Mattiello

14. Sturaro
    15. Marchisio
    16. Pjanic
    17. Khedira
    18. Lemina
    19. Rincon
    20. Mandragora

21. Cuadrado
    22. Dybala
    23. Mandzukic
    24. Higuain
    25. Pjaca

OK, this is the current squad we have, 25 players, 4 club trained, more than 4 Italy trained, some U21s. since Evra left we are one spot short which Mandragora took, and since hes U21 he doesent really count. but lets say the squad is full, which means that for every player that arrives, one has to leave.

lets start with the obvious. Spinazzola arrives, Mattiello is loaned out (to Atalanta as his replacement :xfinger:). nothing really changes except that Spinazzola most likely counts as club trained only for Serie A, while Mattiello does for CL too, so wed either need to have 23 players + two U21 (Rugani is the same as Spinazzola) or scratch someone from the CL list like we did to Licht this season.

Mandragora will be loaned out again with Bentancur i think since we have too many CMs and too few offensive players, and id like Orsolini to take his place in the squad. Pjaca is injured so its possible he will see minutes here, atleast for the 1st half of the season. we can loan him out in January if necessary.

after that - Tolisso arrives, and Lemina leaves. this one makes sense too, from what we read so far. hopefully Tolisso wont cost more than the 40M, otherwise id look for a different player. no idea how much we can get for Mario, around 20M i guess.

next is De Sciglio arrives, Licht leaves. he wanted out last summer too but we didnt let him, im guessing we will let him go this summer (unless he wants inter again), and we used our option to extend his contract to not lose him for free. De Sciglio is a very good replacement which Allegri likes.

the last one will be a versatile attacking player that can play all 4 or atleast 3 attacking positions in our 4231. if we go to the CL final and with some good sales (Coman, Zaza, Lemina etc) we might have the power to go for a star player like Jjames, di Maria, Douglas Costa, or if we cant sing any of those go for Serie A talent like Bernardeschi, Anderson, Keita or the forgotten one, Berardi. the question is, who do we sell to make place for this player. candidates are Benatia (will most likely be bought and stay), Rincon (signed 6 months ago, not sure we will sell him before January or next summer), Sturaro (signed new contract, unlikely to leave) and Asamoah (best chances out of the ones mentioned imo, since we have his position(s) covered even without him).

eventually if Audero leaves, promote some other Primavera keeper and thats about it for me

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Del Favero will surely step up to 3rd for next season, and he's quite similar to the level of Audero at the same age. There's no real point in having an experienced 3rd keeper any more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 29)