Build/Predict Your Juve (38 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He is a loyal servant to the club, and in no way should we even entertain such a bid, unless the player wants to seek a new challenge. Selling our senators is just as bad as selling our star players. It sends the wrong message to the fans, and other players.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
But he is in the process of declining like Licht. 60mil is insane money and for the record I dont believe for a second in such an offer from Real. But if it's true ship him the fuck out before Real notice

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
But he is in the process of declining like Licht. 60mil is insane money and for the record I dont believe for a second in such an offer from Real. But if it's true ship him the $#@! out before Real notice
on a side you'd get a shiload of money for an almost 33years old defender and that always miss at least 10-15 games per season due to injuries.
On another side you have a senator that is at Juve since 2006 a core of our team and it would be a big loss for our dress room.
Soon we will lose Barza and Buffon and if we lose even Chiellini who'll be left to lead the team? Marchisio and Bonucci?

Really a tough choice. For me it's either an unrealistic offer or he'll stay till the end of his career

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
I love Chiellini and he and Marchisio are future captains. I doubt a 60m bid is true but its hard to say no assuming we actually reinvest the money and :beppe: doesn't pocket it.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
60 mils for a 33 year old defender who is not exactly the same as before would be madness to refuse.

If we ignore the fact that chiello has been with us since calciopoli and is a franchise player and a locker room leader....that deal is definitely too goo to be true.

Thats why i think it is simply bollocks. No one on their sane mind would invest 60 mils on him. 20 at most and IMO even that is too much for him because of his age. Florentino would never do that

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
GK: Buffon, Neto, Audiero
CB: Bonucci, Chiellini, Barzagli, Benatia, Rugani
LB: Sandro, Kolasinac, Spinazzola
RB: Alves, Lichtsteiner
CM: Pjanic, Khedira, Marchisio, Tolisso, Sturaro, Rincon
RW: Sanchez, Cuadrado, Berardi
LW: Mandzukic, Pjaca
AM/SS: Dybala
CF: Higuain, Kean

Maximum 25 Players (exclusing u21s)
Minimum 4 Home grown players (Audiero, Marchisio, Spinazzola, Kean)
Minimum 4 Italian grown players. ( Buffon, Bonucci, Barzagli, Chiellini, Rugani, Sturaro, Berardi, Audiero, Marchisio, Spinazzola, Kean)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Oh really?

Sell Zaza, Coman, Lemina, Sturaro. This will most likely cover the fee of one top signing.

Buy: Sanchez, Verrati/Tolisso and a good RB (or promote Lirola to learn from ALvez/Licht).
If we really want to go all guns blazing, buy one of Berardi/Bernardeschi too.
Integrate Mandragora into the first team and we are good to go.

GK: Buff, Nento

RB: Licht, Alvez, Lirola
CB: Rugani,Chiello,Barza,Bon
LB: Sandro, Asa

MF: Marchisio, Khedira, Pjanic,Verrati,Mandragora.

Attackers: Cuadrado, Berardi, Dybala, Sanchez, Pjaca

CF: Higuain, Mandzukic.

Go big or Go home.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Minimum 4 Italian grown players. ( Buffon, Bonucci, Barzagli, Chiellini, Rugani, Sturaro, Berardi, Audiero, Marchisio, Spinazzola, Kean)

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013

:tup: I like this one.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'm almost certain that Kean will go on loan next season. He might see some action this year if we manage to pull away from AS Monggolan. Don't forget that he often plays in the LWF role as well.

I know Mandzukic is doing fantastically well as a defensive LWF but surely we need to get someone to at least rotate in that role with him, and Pjaca is the obvious choice for next season.

Berardi or another RWF isn't needed if we were to sign Alexis. Seems unlikely to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)