Build/Predict Your Juve (34 Viewers)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Ask for Danilo+Isco+Morata
just for Morata they want 70m or more.
Danilo and Isco could be an option since Isco contract is expiring in 2018
And Danilo is warming the bench since months XD

- - - Updated - - -

Come on Man. Really? Why would Real make a 60 million offer for a soon to be 33 year old defender?
Dunno they were talking about it.
To me it seems unreal as well but if that's true... as much as I Love Chiello >_> I would do it.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.google.it/search?q=Chie...irefox-b-ab&gfe_rd=cr&ei=kfu3WLT_H5DCXu_KhMgM

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Reputation? Don't think you could sign a CB with a higher reputation in terms of his abilities.

The board aren't even thinking about it, though. At least they shouldn't be.
Bonucci is 29 years old, and arguably the best defender in the world. I'd understand tabling a bid in the region of 60 million for him, or even 50 million for someone destined to become world class like Rugani, but Chiellini is almost 33. I'd believe the report if the bid was in the region of 30 million, but 60 million is excessive for someone his age, notwithstanding reputation.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Bonucci is 29 years old, and arguably the best defender in the world. I'd understand tabling a bid in the region of 60 million for him, or even 50 million for someone destined to become world class like Rugani, but Chiellini is almost 33. I'd believe the report if the bid was in the region of 30 million, but 60 million is excessive for someone his age, notwithstanding reputation.
Chiellini was Serie A's best defender the last time Serie A meant anything to the footballing world at large. In our run to the final all the headlines were about Giorgio being doubtful for the final game but all of us here weren't that bothered, some even relieved. I agree with you that he may even be our worst CB going simply by abilities but we're talking about Real Madrid here...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)